"Somewhere in the world the 14 year old who made a Naruto vs Sasuke AMV backed by Linkin Park is married and happier than you"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Void Scribas

Kirihime Ria from Tsunderia graduating (who would later go back to her indie persona of Fuzuki Miki and then later debut as Rosemi Lovelock of Nijisanji EN's Obsydia).
Are you telling me Dizzy was Rosemi manager at one point? Small World.

Also, poor Rosemi jumping from one sinking boat to a black company. That girl can't catch a break.

Zyklon Mag

Yeah, but I saw that he did a Ru Paul’s Drag Race watchalong
If it gets him more money from fag hags that he can put towards his family or local community, I cringe but I will not hold it against him. I remember he was talking about using some of his money to get printers/computers for local school kids or something.:PomuExcited:

That being said, please don't go the Hex or Marina route, Hakka.
...are the KFP plotting to disappear the guy if he shows up? Just telling him "hey, she's doing a MnG over in this area of the event" to lure him somewhere secluded and then take care of business?
Check for his remains in the KFP deep fryers.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Nah, I'm just a retard.
You're a Flip, that is the default setting for your race. Be proud that you're not an UBER RETARD like @Awoogers.

She's getting old, someone (me) needs to save her before it's too late.
:WHORE!!!:

Sayu will be joining a corpo "in a while". Don't have a Twitch account so I couldn't clip it, but she talks about it from 6:01:45 onwards for about 10 minutes:

Some notes:
  • She doesn't have to take down her website for this corpo - implies she still owns her IP
  • She's not forbidden from talking about it, and there are a lot of things in her contract that apply specifically to her.
  • "What they have offered me and guaranteed me is good"
  • Speculation is ok, just don't harass others. "I think speculation when done right is fun".
  • Someone asked if she's joining FaZe Clan (as a joke of course), and she rolled with it for a bit, but clarified that it's different from Phase-Connect in case people got confused ("FaZe Clan not Phase-Connect")
  • She just spent the rest of the stream talking about her schedule, no YT next week, she has an Elden Ring collab with Shiina ("I love Shiina, one of my bestest friends. She's a real one")
That's it, really. She sounds quite happy about it. It looks like she got a good deal and she'll be getting more help with her content, which is what matters.

:monkeypaw:
It's a new corpo name but it's really Nijisanji ID. They hired her so they can fire her again!
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Are you telling me Dizzy was Rosemi manager at one point? Small World.

Also, poor Rosemi jumping from one sinking boat to a black company. That girl can't catch a break.
It's been discussed here than Dizzy and Rosemi still have a friendly relationship. Rosemi allegedly sent Dizzy a marshmallow and that was what pushed Dizzy to stream again.
Dizzy/Urara also pushed Rosemi to go to Nijisanji EN. Because despite how it looks now in 2021 Tsunderia was a ship slowly taking on water and Nijisanji is one of the "big 2" agencies and going to Nijisanji at that point is a massive career upgrade compared to sinking with Tsunderia.

Limkin

Can't wait for locked chats, chink runes everywhere and Kobo quitting in half a year thinking it was all her fault. Fucking retards

Negzana

Can't wait for locked chats, chink runes everywhere and Kobo quitting in half a year thinking it was all her fault. Fucking retards
I hope this doesn't end in total disaster for ID

Oh it absolutely will when chinks realize Kaela is biased towards traditional chinese

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Cover, why are you doing things that will get hated by both sides of the great firewall? And now Kobo is going to get harassed and wumaos are going to celebrate that Hololive are crawling back even if it is rumoured that Bilibili initiated the partnership. I swear to god if this was all for Genshit/CN game perms...
Suisei's gacha addiction truly knows no bounds. And neither does her evil.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Holobros got too cocky, now its their turn to get on the wild ride of corpo fuckery

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Maybe Cover is seeing something that we aren't but man, there's just no way I can think of this as anything but a mistake. I only hope the repercussions aren't as bad as last time :depressedtako:

Tubedude

Guess Nenelove was right to worry last time this happened with Matsuri.

Negzana

Holobros got too cocky, now its their turn to get on the wild ride of corpo fuckery
Suisei is opsec goddess she might skirt through this fine but Matsuri is a retard, I hope Fubuki is prepared for the potential loss of another genmate

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Maybe Cover is seeing something that we aren't but man, there's just no way I can think of this as anything but a mistake. I only hope the repercussions aren't as bad as last time :depressedtako:
I do assume that Cover got reassurances from Bilibili to keep the wumaos in check. I think @Gaotye (bilibili DD) suggested something like that in the past, too.

Unfortunately, even if Bilibili was honest and serious about it (lol), I don't think it could do that.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I wanted to be :optimistic: about this since it's been years since the Coco incident and they must've come up with a better strategy to protect their talent from a potential harassment campaign, and seeing how hopeful Kobo is about the whole deal.
Can't be too optimistic though, but all in all I can only pray we won't be seeing a 2nd chinkmageddon soon.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Guess Nenelove was right to worry last time this happened with Matsuri.
Someone check on him, i think he is either going to blow a gasket or start tying the noose

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I wanted to be :optimistic: about this since it's been years since the Coco incident and they must've come up with a better strategy to protect their talent from a potential harassment campaign, and seeing how hopeful Kobo is about the whole deal.
Can't be too optimistic though, but all in all I can only pray we won't be seeing a 2nd chinkmageddon soon.
If something happens, they won't be able to protect anyone. It will be the same as last time. The chinks aren't going to do shit to help Cover if something happens again.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
If something happens, they won't be able to protect anyone.
Nah bro they'll lock the chats and make the seething chink antis temp-chat mods again.
:smugpipi:

Limkin

If Matsuri was supposed to be the first one, followed by Kobo, it's only logical to assume there will be someone from EN in the near future

niggaphil

wow, this is some interesting development about hololive. I will marry my Romanian wife (in 2D cardboard form or 3D silicon doll) if hololive did not fucked up and retreat from chink market again in the next 5 years :dokiSmug:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If Matsuri was supposed to be the first one, followed by Kobo, it's only logical to assume there will be someone from EN in the near future
Mori and Vox can finally have that BiliBili collab

Top Bottom