"Yeah I'm a giantess... why not. Why not?"Runie Ruse

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This is what happens when Gura starts streaming again. She sacrificed ALL of Hololive, this time.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Doesnt Kobo know like actual Mandarin?
Her Mandarin intonation in her Youtube clips is awful but she speaks more normally on BiliBili (I can't actually watch the stream itself but I saw her intro clip) so she was likely playing it up earlier. I don't actually follow HoloID actively but according to the redditors Kobo did actually study the language for a few years.

httn

Hag enthusiast
So your telling me the moment we start talking about potential Lumi Rrats, Hololive attempts to re-enter the chinese market?

And we're supposed to believe this is merely a coincidence?

:gloomiLaugh:

Spider girls are PEAK SEX. I want to marry this girl full autistic retard style.
You are not immune to autistic girls.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Her Mandarin intonation in her Youtube clips is awful but she speaks more normally on BiliBili (I can't actually watch the stream itself but I saw her intro clip) so she was likely playing it up earlier. I don't actually follow HoloID actively but according to the redditors Kobo did actually study the language for a few years.
I checket out myself and yeah she speaks way better
FireShot Capture 042 - Teppi (@stephanieeeflooo) • Fotos y videos de Instagram - www.instagram...png
But she doesnt look Han Chinese enough to know it via her parents
I wonder how she learned it

USS IOWA

Yo guys I found this on /vt/, so take this with a grain of salt, But it says here Bilibiki sold most of their stocks on Niji. Coincidence? Probably.
1718122540653428.png

niggaphil

I checket out myself and yeah she speaks way better
View attachment 71495
But she doesnt look Han Chinese enough to know it via her parents
Pretty sure Indo has some chinese language school due to the local chinese population (@Faceless Waifu should know better). SEA regions have a lot private chinese language centre that mainly teach simplified chinese to the local people as long as they have the money to pay for the fees.

For example, in Malaysia, there are chinese primary schools that educate students with chinese language.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Limkin

Yep, Bilibili is gone
When comparing to wikipedia (which still has data from March) it was bought by Tokyo Marine Asset Management and Nikko Asset Management
archive link from wikipedia for March
Edit: March of last year, not 2024, fuckers didn't update data in the whole year on wikipedia

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Black is the future Master race!
Ah, I see you too are truly enlightened :shubaIapprob: if anyone else wishes to be exposed to this great and beautiful truth, you can start by watching the stream below:

Super short Mozzu Guerilla.

Like a true predator, she ambushed me :PomuPanic: I hope Mozu gets her moving arc going (and her mic fixed) soon, I yearn for the glory days of consistent Mozu streams :pomuLove:

httn

Hag enthusiast

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
but according to the redditors Kobo did actually study the language for a few years.
Pretty sure Indo has some chinese language school due to the local chinese population (@Faceless Waifu should know better). SEA regions have a lot private chinese language centre that mainly teach simplified chinese to the local people as long as they have the money to pay for the fees.

For example, in Malaysia, there are chinese primary schools that educate students with chinese language.
What Niggaphil said is correct. There are certain schools that teaches Mandarin to indonesian students, usually as 'additional' language that you've learned alongside Indonesians (primary, mostly for writings) and English (ESL in nutshell). Personal experience-wise, from my elementary school up till my college and subsequent drop-out from it, I have never ever encountered any Mandarin language teachings in any shape or form beyond extracurricular stuff.

That said, one of my family member who are currently in her college is also learning Mandarin through one of its course and I do remember other language being given throughout my years growing up for anyone to learn aside of ID and English. (I remember Japan being the popular one for weeb-ness and Arabian due to one of my school being a muslim-centric one, but also German and Russian... weirdly enough). And also, despite the enmity and racism toward the Chinese that happened during the 90s during economic crash and the end of Indonesian's "New Order" regime, there are still sizeable chinese folks that remained in Indonesia which at least enough to have people setting up chinese-focused learning centre and other things, like described above.

I can hazard a guess that Kobo ended up learning it at some point, probably during her younger years to point of being fluent to some degree. Maybe through those chinese-indonesian focused centre, or maybe her previous school forgoes English for Mandarin as first 'foreign' language to learn.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Sorry to interrupt gentlemen, but might i offer you some pon in these trying times?

The motorboat arc continues:
View attachment 71489View attachment 71490View attachment 71491
There are times where I think Airi is just really committed to the bit. This put an end to that idea.
Some uncomfortable questions to be asked at the next family gathering with the cousin who told her motorboating is a totally normal and non-sexual thing to do...

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Someone check on him, i think he is either going to blow a gasket or start tying the noose
Nah you'll have to postpone your celebration fággot.

Honestly? Not happy, obviously, who is except the people who hate Holo? This can only go badly and I hope it does quickly so the rot doesn't spread, this cannot look good as a decision if the chinks aren't being welcoming and the rest of the world is melting down about it. I support all Cover anti-ing for this, it's a valid issue that is their fault for once, shitpost at will men!

Apart from that, Kobo really makes no fucking sense, she has a massive taiwanese fanbase and has done plenty of shit there, @Gaotye (bilibili DD) are there any rumblings of anger from the mainland? Do they even care?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yep, Bilibili is gone
When comparing to wikipedia (which still has data from March) it was bought by Tokyo Marine Asset Management and Nikko Asset Management
Edit: March of last year, not 2024, fuckers didn't update data in the whole year on wikipedia
Cover's Shareholders, for shits and giggles:
foto_no_exif - 2024-06-11T133931.239 (1).jpg

Limkin

Cover's Shareholders, for shits and giggles:
Literally owned by european shareholders. Still don't care about european market. Yagoo...

niggaphil

Yep, Bilibili is gone
If i recalled correctly, Bili Bili has been in financial trouble for a while. They might be selling the AnyKuro stocks to get some cashes back to restructure their finiancial.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Reelinz

Last edited:

RiverBear

I find hilarious that the chumbuds are blackpilling because she is streaming
I cant believe that Cover deployed the tactical shark on it's own fans to distract us from them trying to squirm their way back into China's pants

Top Bottom