"Mother ffffucking hell! Jesus fucking Christ! I swear to fucking God, I'm going to blow my fucking brains out!"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Cover's Shareholders, for shits and giggles:
View attachment 71498
I believe KLP Kapitalforvaltning AS is a subsidiary of the parent KLP, Kommual Landspensjonskasse. KLP is the company that manages pensions for municipal employees in Norway.

Swisscanto is a fund management subsidiary under Zurich Cantonal Bank, the 4th largest bank in Switzerland.

My speculation is that these companies are both invested for broad Japan exposure, less so that they liked Cover specifically. I think this would also explain why their holdings are so small.

Limkin

VT thinks
You are giving them way too much credit by putting this words together in the same sentence one after another. It only has 15 subscribers, she is not THAT desperate. And if she is - my DMs are always open, just saying
Edit: I still don't think joining a company where different members have four zeroes difference between their subscriber count is a good idea.

Last edited:

MagicHammer

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Apart from that, Kobo really makes no fucking sense,
I know you dont like to read "irrelevant" post but Kobo actually knows Mandarin
Pretty sure Indo has some chinese language school due to the local chinese population (@Faceless Waifu should know better). SEA regions have a lot private chinese language centre that mainly teach simplified chinese to the local people as long as they have the money to pay for the fees.

For example, in Malaysia, there are chinese primary schools that educate students with chinese language.

I know that there are Han Chinese in these countries because i used to visit them
What Niggaphil said is correct. There are certain schools that teaches Mandarin to indonesian students, usually as 'additional' language that you've learned alongside Indonesians (primary, mostly for writings) and English (ESL in nutshell). Personal experience-wise, from my elementary school up till my college and subsequent drop-out from it, I have never ever encountered any Mandarin language teachings in any shape or form beyond extracurricular stuff.

That said, one of my family member who are currently in her college is also learning Mandarin through one of its course and I do remember other language being given throughout my years growing up for anyone to learn aside of ID and English. (I remember Japan being the popular one for weeb-ness and Arabian due to one of my school being a muslim-centric one, but also German and Russian... weirdly enough). And also, despite the enmity and racism toward the Chinese that happened during the 90s during economic crash and the end of Indonesian's "New Order" regime, there are still sizeable chinese folks that remained in Indonesia which at least enough to have people setting up chinese-focused learning centre and other things, like described above.

I can hazard a guess that Kobo ended up learning it at some point, probably during her younger years to point of being fluent to some degree. Maybe through those chinese-indonesian focused centre, or maybe her previous school forgoes English for Mandarin as first 'foreign' language to learn.
I didnt know there where still that many Han-Chinese in Indonesia

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The most recent Gura stream made like no money and I have a theory that chumbos just budget assuming one stream a month or so and thus blew their wad not realizing we would be getting... more than one, and so AmeSame getting such a light fete.
gg-Copy.jpg
Kingdom Come came 2 days after Subnautica, which totally proves my point, if you ignore all the other streams, unless they budgeted optimistically for June but still got tapped out.
Wait...people budget for their superchats?! I just get tired (lowering my judgement) or think of a funny joke, then start throwing money...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
I didnt know there where still that many Han-Chinese in Indonesia
Not really? Chinese in Indonesia is more or less mixed of all the chinese, Han included. Though currently most ID people would just understand them as either "chindo" (Chinese Indonesians) or actual Chinese. Those that are actually Han could've been those that left ID to Singapore or other places during the 90s during the height of chinese-racism, and then come back when stuff calm down.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Bronze

Subsidiary of Metishon MCN.

A Chinese company.

Sayu continues to not be a great decision maker.
One plus side is she's around 95% of the company so it probably was relatively easy to negotiate for contract clauses
E: I was wrong in this regard, but she's still their biggest female talent by a big margin

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Rita too? I'm happy for the bread angel
Good for Rita that she’s able to pursue what she wants. However, it is strange this company wants to maintain the Angel/Demon theming that Rita had with Luto in Prism but with another person in that list. Either way, I wish the best to Rita.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
One plus side is she's around 95% of the company so it probably was relatively easy to negotiate for contract clauses
She didn't look that fat in the photographs i saw.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I am going to post this just in case it happens because now it can be real
But this remind me of the time Shiyuu joined Re:Act years ago and they created a Bilibili channel for her : it never had any problems but it was just the typical mirroring because she doesnt know Mandarin
I hope she doesnt get Invited to a single Chinese event because i dont want to use this fucking site
As a side note i hate Chinks not due to their politics but because they steal Lithium and i cant gather enough for myself
CHINKS HATE
:laplusgun:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin is crashing in RTgames channel playing some funny mario party

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
The nicest smelling spooder will play some truly ripe and fragrant ports of video games

You are not immune to autistic girls.

I'll have you know that Amiya Aranha is not autistic. She has Tourette's syndrome.

Top Bottom