"I don't know much, but for the time being I'll just do my best with POWER!!! Also, I'm an earth-loving earthling! #pleaseshare #Vtuber #earth&terra"Oozora Subaru (her first ever tweet)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Xuhle

Seems like nova is going to be Rused now.

Maniacal Foreigner

Cutest hag doggo is playing Yume Nikki, weird yet comfy vibes guaranteed:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Salado

braindoko

Globie’s best singer is live with karaoke

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S

Michi playing RDR2

Bibi chatting

Twitch

Clip tax
Lami and her sister

Aura is having a summer-themed concert stream with a bunch of guests on the 15th at 6 PM GMT.
View attachment 71690

@God's Strongest Mozumite
View attachment 71692
:wawaspazzing::wawaspazzing:
ORANGE WOMEN
Is that bitch purposely picked almost the same time as the Hiyori's karaoke relay? Sure, the concert could be 2 hours or less, but there are too many participants for two hours.:pochiidontlikeit:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Bronze

Lorelai Loch revealed that she turned down an offer to join AuroraLiveVR's new gen as its 4th member. So unless they counted Mion as one, apart from the graduated two, there might be one another.

Archive

Additionally, I've found that Mion's genmates, who have graduated few months after debut, are members of NOA talent. Yume Hikari/Pistachio is Kerby, and Lilian Shizukan/Lili Nyapod is Nolie. They seem to get many ex-corpos

Ensok

Early Adopter

We're getting the return of Baeruto later?

Salado

Guerrilla.

e:
6338945.PNG
466435653.PNG

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Remi playing Minecraft

Arisu and Chio playin It Takes Two

Ruru and Rumi playing Pokemon

Chiwa chatting

Chirami chatting too

Bam will be playing DS2 in 45 minutes

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Lorelai Loch revealed that she turned down an offer to join AuroraLiveVR's new gen as its 4th member. So unless they counted Mion as one, apart from the graduated two, there might be one another.

Archive

Additionally, I've found that Mion's genmates, who have graduated few months after debut, are members of NOA talent. Yume Hikari/Pistachio is Kerby, and Lilian Shizukan/Lili Nyapod is Nolie. They seem to get many ex-corpos

That lends Credence to Quinn's claim of the two companies being mortal enemies why would you graduate one on bad terms and then go to a closely affiliated sister company?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa and Bae had dinner together again :sanasmile:

You guys have any particular streams that you like enough to watch the vod all the way through multiple times?
Late but I've been going back to this one a few times recently. It's just an hour of Towa and Subaru being weirdo children while Mio tries to be a firefighter and it's pure comedy:

I guess karaoke streams are meant to be rewatchable but this one is one of my favorites. The song selection and AZKi+Mio's voices are too good a combo:

Yeah I miss Mio, how could you tell?

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This post is so weird that I can't give you an accurate assessment all of a sudden, but the fact that something like this can appear and become popular is a reflection of how twisted and disgusting China's long-standing nationalist propaganda is:kiaragodno:
Say, are you by any chance in need of a greencard?
She later said people who like to see VTB and like to be VTB may have psychological problems and should ask a psychologist to talk regularly.:ponrys:
I mean... is she wrong?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will play X-Men games today

She is the X-Men by the way

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Hiyori's Birthday Donothon starting now.

UberSoldat

Top Bottom