"OH MAI GOH !!!"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
interesting post from reddit
allegedly one of the main CEOs behind the company that sponsored Holo's return to CN was yapping about Holo's return to BiliBili, this is all 2nd hand info from this chink keemstar-esque dramafag
https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtualYou...hon_ownerceo_mocks_holoid_and_en_members_who/ https://archive.ph/Ox0LE

this was the video itself if anyone knows chinese, would love if anyone knows how to archive BiliBili videos
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1cy411B7ih/ https://archive.ph/axRLo
alleges that most of JP signed a form to return to BiliBili and that "only 1 ID and EN" refused

First what is Metishon? It is company that runs Kobo's Bilibili channel and is doing business as an agent to bring international Vtubers back to Bilibili.
Who is in the video? 乐府 or Lefu is the owner and boss of Metishon. His name is public information because of China social media and business laws. He owns 62.5% of Metishon shares according to publically available business records. His identity is public knowledge on his socials (not dox).
Metishon is also the company that owns Noa Talent, a new EN Vtuber group that leaked their new lineup by accident through youtube misconfiguration. Some people here probably found out who is in it. Their audition manager 'Quinn' went onto 4chan and admitted that she was the one who messed up. She also replied to 4chan on her twitter account to prove that it really was her. Metishon also owns Witch Company 魔女公司 which is a Vtuber company.
I'll do the translation of the video (he calls Holomems 'Livers' due to bad english) https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1cy411B7ih/
  • 'Why are you guys looping? I said many times that they, livers want to return to Bilibili of their own will. I've been saying this since last year. They came to us, why did they come to us, it's because livers are throwing a tantrum, they definitely want to stream on Bilibili'
  • 'Those that do not support Bilibili are the other Holo Vs (reading viewer comment)? You mean the Crews? No, Crews can watch Aqua, it's not like we are stopping you Crews from watching your main.'
  • 'It has to be Genshin? It's not that. No, they definitely want to play Genshin, but it doesn't mean Genshin is the only reason for returning to Bilibili.'
  • 'But I think Shirakami Fubuki returning is easy. She wants to be back, she wants to come back and stream. She didn't say she was unwilling, and she replied really quickly you know? We were surprised that she's so cooperative. She's among the most cooperative. Because the damage to her and her reputation in the past was quite huge. We asked those wanting to return to fill up the forms. Shirakami Fubuki was the first or second to do it. Also her cooperation level was the highest. She agreed (to come back), she really agreed. She agreed to everything.'
  • 'Did Suisei submit the form? Suisei submitted it. If she didn't how could we have uploaded her BIBBIDIBA video so quickly? Suisei agrees very much. Many superstars agreed, those who came to Bilibili in the past all agreed quickly. Those that were on Bilibili all agreed, none disagreed, and they did it very quickly.'
  • 'Who did not agree? Those that weren't on Bilibili before. Did Haachama agree? Wow she agreed really quickly. That's why I have to work on her channel after ending my stream. Haato agreed so so quickly, and she's different from the others. She feels like she really made a mistake, you know? Really wants to SAY SORRY. Haato really wants to come here and SAY SORRY.'
  • 'Did Okayu agree? Okayu agreed too. Hold on let me take a look. Okayu didn't disagree.'
  • 'Those that disagreed are the ones that you couldn't even name. Such as EN, ID, I don't know what they're even for. Not even I know who they are, you understand? JP either agrees, or doesn't reply. But not replying is regular occurrence, no JP is opposed to it. You understand?'
  • 'Those that disagreed are all the unfamiliar EN and ID, I don't even know who they are. (repeated again) I really don't know them, I was like who even is this? To refuse? And very few disagreed. There's just one or two that disagreed.'
  • 'Does Pekora agree? Pekora agreed. Can she say no? They all agreed, they filled in To Cooperate Enthusiastically (on the forms). Or cooperative depending on the content, nobody refused.'
  • 'No no, only two refused. One ID and one EN. And I don't even know who they are.'
  • 'Marine? Marine agreed, Marine didn't disagree. All cooperative. You'll see them anyway, don't worry. Didn't Kobo stream on the first of june?'
  • 'Does HoloCN agree? HoloCN, I didn't ask them for their opinions. I can do it for you guys. You can send them an SC to ask about it.'
Most interesting points
- He still mentions CN as if it still existed as an entity
- Most of JP is on board,
- Haachama wants to apologize
- Only one from ID and EN each allegedly refused to stream on BiliBili

The general tone and them presenting people who were vaugely favorable to bili as absolutely desperate to return is very odd, its seemingly very self-fellating
Its also second-hand info from someone who seemingly claims to be an insider, so it could all be a heaping pile of bullshit
"Fubuki most eager" lol. lmao even. I can smell the cope from halfway across the fucking globe.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
If anything, I'd say the opposite. Only one ID and EN agreed.

But also if EN gets involved it would turn into a complete shitshow. Even the thought of them having content gated on another site will ruin it.

Stunned But Dumb

Might be bullshit but bets on which ones?
You can rule out Ina. She's probably starvin for that gacha garbage :gunpeko:

My vote would be for Calli. She's closest to kason and, whether it be irrational or not, has made harsh and quick judgements based on loyalty to her friends alone before.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I have my doubts but if any of this is true at all then lol, lmao Holo really did became desperate for the chink penis
But like i said, the sheer smugness and saying that Haachama wanted to apologize while saying Fubuki was eager really makes it seem like bullshit

Regret

interesting post from reddit
allegedly one of the main CEOs behind the company that sponsored Holo's return to CN was yapping about Holo's return to BiliBili, this is all 2nd hand info from this chink keemstar-esque dramafag
https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtualYou...hon_ownerceo_mocks_holoid_and_en_members_who/ https://archive.ph/Ox0LE

this was the video itself if anyone knows chinese, would love if anyone knows how to archive BiliBili videos
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1cy411B7ih/ https://archive.ph/axRLo
alleges that most of JP signed a form to return to BiliBili and that "only 1 ID and EN" refused

First what is Metishon? It is company that runs Kobo's Bilibili channel and is doing business as an agent to bring international Vtubers back to Bilibili.
Who is in the video? 乐府 or Lefu is the owner and boss of Metishon. His name is public information because of China social media and business laws. He owns 62.5% of Metishon shares according to publically available business records. His identity is public knowledge on his socials (not dox).
Metishon is also the company that owns Noa Talent, a new EN Vtuber group that leaked their new lineup by accident through youtube misconfiguration. Some people here probably found out who is in it. Their audition manager 'Quinn' went onto 4chan and admitted that she was the one who messed up. She also replied to 4chan on her twitter account to prove that it really was her. Metishon also owns Witch Company 魔女公司 which is a Vtuber company.
I'll do the translation of the video (he calls Holomems 'Livers' due to bad english) https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1cy411B7ih/
  • 'Why are you guys looping? I said many times that they, livers want to return to Bilibili of their own will. I've been saying this since last year. They came to us, why did they come to us, it's because livers are throwing a tantrum, they definitely want to stream on Bilibili'
  • 'Those that do not support Bilibili are the other Holo Vs (reading viewer comment)? You mean the Crews? No, Crews can watch Aqua, it's not like we are stopping you Crews from watching your main.'
  • 'It has to be Genshin? It's not that. No, they definitely want to play Genshin, but it doesn't mean Genshin is the only reason for returning to Bilibili.'
  • 'But I think Shirakami Fubuki returning is easy. She wants to be back, she wants to come back and stream. She didn't say she was unwilling, and she replied really quickly you know? We were surprised that she's so cooperative. She's among the most cooperative. Because the damage to her and her reputation in the past was quite huge. We asked those wanting to return to fill up the forms. Shirakami Fubuki was the first or second to do it. Also her cooperation level was the highest. She agreed (to come back), she really agreed. She agreed to everything.'
  • 'Did Suisei submit the form? Suisei submitted it. If she didn't how could we have uploaded her BIBBIDIBA video so quickly? Suisei agrees very much. Many superstars agreed, those who came to Bilibili in the past all agreed quickly. Those that were on Bilibili all agreed, none disagreed, and they did it very quickly.'
  • 'Who did not agree? Those that weren't on Bilibili before. Did Haachama agree? Wow she agreed really quickly. That's why I have to work on her channel after ending my stream. Haato agreed so so quickly, and she's different from the others. She feels like she really made a mistake, you know? Really wants to SAY SORRY. Haato really wants to come here and SAY SORRY.'
  • 'Did Okayu agree? Okayu agreed too. Hold on let me take a look. Okayu didn't disagree.'
  • 'Those that disagreed are the ones that you couldn't even name. Such as EN, ID, I don't know what they're even for. Not even I know who they are, you understand? JP either agrees, or doesn't reply. But not replying is regular occurrence, no JP is opposed to it. You understand?'
  • 'Those that disagreed are all the unfamiliar EN and ID, I don't even know who they are. (repeated again) I really don't know them, I was like who even is this? To refuse? And very few disagreed. There's just one or two that disagreed.'
  • 'Does Pekora agree? Pekora agreed. Can she say no? They all agreed, they filled in To Cooperate Enthusiastically (on the forms). Or cooperative depending on the content, nobody refused.'
  • 'No no, only two refused. One ID and one EN. And I don't even know who they are.'
  • 'Marine? Marine agreed, Marine didn't disagree. All cooperative. You'll see them anyway, don't worry. Didn't Kobo stream on the first of june?'
  • 'Does HoloCN agree? HoloCN, I didn't ask them for their opinions. I can do it for you guys. You can send them an SC to ask about it.'
Most interesting points
- He still mentions HoloCN as if it still existed as an entity
- Most of JP is on board,
- Haachama wants to apologize
- Only one from ID and EN each allegedly refused to stream on BiliBili

The general tone and them presenting people who were vaugely favorable to bili as absolutely desperate to return is very odd, its seemingly very self-fellating
Its also second-hand info from someone who seemingly claims to be an insider, so it could all be a heaping pile of bullshit

The CEO behind these words is the one of Metishion, who owns NOA Talent, the wierd scammy company that Sayu is joining
Nuke the mainland.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I love how Gozaru started this meme :BijouBijou:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I can smell the bullshit in that post before I read the translation.

A manager filling a checkbox isn't enthusiastic cooperation.

If this guy is blabbing to dramatubers already, which is then filtered through a translator who calls Holo talents "livers", the cooperation isn't going to be long for this world. Trust me nothing good will come of working with a company who leaks from the top, and where middle management makes non-anonymous posts on 4chan.

On the off chance any EN or ID talents ego-search here, approach this with sufficient skepticism. I can already imagine the blowup in half a year.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bondlive EN Roblox collab
Sera

Himura Mizuki

Cyanne Aria

Ivaela Daemoni

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I have my doubts but if any of this is true at all then lol, lmao Holo really did became desperate for the chink penis
I thibk we forgot but a dozens of Holos clearly dont like they cant play gachashit
Specially the ones that came after 2020
But like i said, the sheer smugness and saying that Haachama wanted to apologize while saying Fubuki was eager really makes it seem like bullshit
It doesnt make sense that Chama cuts off of a limb just to send a message to Kson and then come back to B2
Fubuki got groups formed around anting her for defending Coco
She is nice enough to come back despite this so i wouldnt discard it

Finally there is that clip of Aqua saying she wouldnt come back in any way

Landphobic

Just don't like it
If I knew all my posts since Sunday would be lost, I'd have hornyposted more.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Salado

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
NO WE'RE BACK IN THE MIRROR REALM BUT NOW IT'S PERMANENT

Salado

E:
How the fuck fuck did I double post??

You're trying apart Proctor!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
TVA is under seige, under lockdown

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Since it will be nuked from the old version, re-shilling these:

Salado

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
"I enter the mirror, into a world seemingly familiar; I hoped in this new world I could start anew, but then I saw my account and realized I'm still the same stupid me"

Anyways, I'm gonna shut up now

Here's Fishman returning the vitriol to the angry midget fox

1718664406806.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Since it will be nuked from the old version, re-shilling these:

I wonder why the monster is a Takodachi, you'd think they'd use one of Promise's mascots. I didn't spot any other references to non-Promise holomems. I guess Ina just somehow works in the villain role, like with the Mazumaro animation.

Top Bottom