"Do you look at people's feet to feel human again?"Tabby Ragtan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
We'll never get a full explanation of the Mel situation, but that was still wild in hindsight. Is the rumored NijiSanji liver that was involved still MIA as well?
Kotoka Torahime (who Mel collabed) has not stream on her channel to this day.IMG_5298.jpeg

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

frz

Yagoo speaking English~

Sasuga yagoo. Debut a new eu focused gen. Instantly called them "crackers".
There is literally no reason why he needed to use "firecrackers" in that sentence.
Screenshot-2024-06-21-22-22-29-043-com-vivaldi-browser.jpg

Meanwhile:

Based :architect:enjoyer

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Yagoo speaking English~

"Faiyah Crackas"

Yagoo out here using racial slurs in official announcements.
:nenebased:

EDIT: Ninja'd but who cares? I hope "Faiyah Crackas" becomes Justice's nickname from now on.

Ballpark_Look

Some of these Unicorns are starting to sound like people here especially the Flip comment.

Zyklon Mag

Some of these Unicorns are starting to sound like people here especially the Flip comment.

I don't think anyone here has cried about Jutard. But anyway, why do these replies smell like estrogen poisoning despite being men? :pikacringe:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Ballpark_Look

I don't think anyone here has cried about Jutard. But anyway, why do these replies smell like estrogen poisoning despite being men? :pikacringe:
I was more talking the overall tone of these comments.

Anyways judging from the account names these are either bots or alt accounts from grifters.

Ballpark_Look

LOL, she's probably above mid, but i would also unfollow person with such shit photography skills.
Yeah for some reason she always took pictures in a pitch black room like wtf? Just turn on a fucking light.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Yagoo speaking English~

"Hololive world tour"

*Map doesn't show europe or LATAM

Wow Yagoo is becoming ceo of a rock band.

The match is starting. You can find streams online by searching a website that translate to getting a red card directly.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
"Hololive world tour"

Rock bands do Brazil, Mexico and Chile

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Late reply, but not as late as this video, god damn. Got to appreciate the effort spent and dedication in making an hour long video, fully translated and edited for a stream that happened two years ago. Now we may all enjoy the words to go along with the hag laughs.
This channel is great for that. They've done a lot of long videos/video series that are great to watch. I had a lot of fun with the videos that were done for Subaru's Fatal Frame 2 playthrough from three years ago. Definitely recommend the channel for long-form video/series of sometimes older streams.

First of the Hololive talents to do it. Completely on her own with no coaching. Just months and months of grinding her ass off. Those tears were well-earned.
:sanasmile:
7468352.png

And right after her, Botan got to Master earlier today! As a vtuber fan and a fighting game autist, seeing 2 of my favorites reach this point at almost the same time gave such a massive feeling of joy.
578439.png

I've watched both their Street Fighter streams since the beginning and it's like damn man, what a wild ride it's been. There was Botan, who started one year ago with no experience in fighting games. She struggled a ton to understand the concepts and needed a lot of help from coaches and friends. There were many times she almost quit from lack of confidence and haters saying she was wasting her time.

Then Subaru, who clicked with the game super fast, improved entirely on her own and just kept grinding. She had her own antis but ignored them and proved them wrong through her gameplay and studying. They got here in 2 completely different ways but they still made it. Botan said she's gonna treat Subaru to yakiniku as congrats so I really hope they enjoy it and feel proud of themselves.

It's moments like these where I'm glad I decided to support these autistic asian women. Hag duck and hag lion love :pomuLove:
Not a big fighting game fan myself, but seeing them work hard towards a goal they have, pushing passed any obstacles in their way, and not giving up has been great. Just makes them reaching their goals all the more sweeter. Seeing Subaru accomplish things like this reminds me of when she talked about how she didn't want to stream games when she first started. She's come a long way since then, and it's great to see.

Congrats to the both of them. As my two Holo favorites, I'm really happy for them. Absolute champs.
:subaruclapping::botanpat:

A few clips:

Michiru has grown since debuting three years ago (note: the 7 Origins members are watching clips of their debut streams, and they're currently watching Michiru's):

Lia says she's glad she met everyone, including Sakana. His response was to be expected:

And finally, Randon raids Tenma at the perfect time:

:whatastory:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
View attachment 72128(Link)
View attachment 72127(Link)
VShojo wannabe indie posts a pic of her face, revealing that she is mid as fuck, and her follower count plummets.
find-out.gif

First of the Hololive talents to do it. Completely on her own with no coaching. Just months and months of grinding her ass off. Those tears were well-earned.
:sanasmile:
7468352.png

And right after her, Botan got to Master earlier today! As a vtuber fan and a fighting game autist, seeing 2 of my favorites reach this point at almost the same time gave such a massive feeling of joy.
578439.png

I've watched both their Street Fighter streams since the beginning and it's like damn man, what a wild ride it's been. There was Botan, who started one year ago with no experience in fighting games. She struggled a ton to understand the concepts and needed a lot of help from coaches and friends. There were many times she almost quit from lack of confidence and haters saying she was wasting her time.

Then Subaru, who clicked with the game super fast, improved entirely on her own and just kept grinding. She had her own antis but ignored them and proved them wrong through her gameplay and studying. They got here in 2 completely different ways but they still made it. Botan said she's gonna treat Subaru to yakiniku as congrats so I really hope they enjoy it and feel proud of themselves.

It's moments like these where I'm glad I decided to support these autistic asian women. Hag duck and hag lion love :pomuLove:
You know, after reading your write-up I might change my perspective a little bit. I'm pretty unhappy with my performance on not being able to go over 1600MR, I get close to crossing to 1700 and start getting beaten to death, but I went to check again and Master is only 12% of the playerbase. I'll try to step back a little to see the broader picture.
Still, wild to me that they would have antis trying to gatekeep someone putting the effort, some niggas ain't real and should get bullied more in the rare case they're in the scene.
:holohag: :hololove:
"Hololive world tour"

Didn't you see the BMTH news?

Kiki (french) is playing more crab game

And Hoshikawa is on with more GTA RP

Horo7618

No one in particular

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me
Yagoo speaking English~

>highly edited, professional video
>serious face, speaks english towards gaijin
>"Damn, starting to look like a CEO of a multi-billion entertainment tech company"
>I'll see you there
>turning to left robotically
>leaves

I can hear unspoken "Yokatta!" after the recording ended.

Ensok

Early Adopter
"Hololive world tour"

The match is starting. You can find streams online by searching a website that translate to getting a red card directly.

Even Kiara isn't getting me to watch soccer.

Kalion

:)

Ember's morning twitch stream, just a few hours late after sleeping through her alarms.
There's official Twitch Staff in her chat.

image.png

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Taiwan will have the hololive-theme waterpark.

9 Hololive Members participate:
Marine
Nene
Ayame
Moona
Kobo
Ina
Gura
Fuwawa
Mococo

Dude, where is my Aqua and Stinky Chloe, who are suppose to be water-theme talents??? :gunpeko:

The location is here:

Honestly if Holo manages to double-dip the Island chinks and mainland chinks without either going apeshit I will actually rescind my no-chinks policy. And also push for Yagoo to get the Nobel Peace Price.

Idk what this video is about but those trees look like the cloning tree things in Scavengers Reign and I had a vietnam flashback.

Bronze

Ember's morning twitch stream, just a few hours late after sleeping through her alarms.
There's official Twitch Staff in her chat.

image.png

Isn't that Nini Yuuna? Didn't know she worked at twitch

Remi's cooking, thankfully in a game

Loki Iori collab in an hour. They will drink and chat

Kalion

:)
Isn't that Nini Yuuna? Didn't know she worked at twitch
Yep. She got a job there about two months ago.
Ex-Tsuns in Phase, Niji, Idol, and now even Twitch. It's like a shadow cabal that officially doesn't exist yet has a finger in every pie.

Top Bottom