"Please let the wolf suffer for the actions of her consequences, unless she asks on her knees, for help"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
If we're talking about a physical concert I'm not so sure. Almost everyone in Japan can get to a gig in Tokyo, someone EN might have 5x as many fans but not have a critical mass in any one place, especially someone like Bae who's not west coast US.
If someone wouldn't fly across the country for their oshi, are they really a fan?
No, they are not.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Did you know that Lap has her auntie,mother and cousin are fujoshis like her :BijouBijou:
Plus her dad loves traps
Good Night Asylum

frz

So it would just be silent?

To get away from the immigrants and gay marriages? Moved to Japan does not mean leftist, if anything the opposite.

If we're talking about a physical concert I'm not so sure. Almost everyone in Japan can get to a gig in Tokyo, someone EN might have 5x as many fans but not have a critical mass in any one place, especially someone like Bae who's not west coast US.
On the other hand, ID have much better concentration but might be lacking in people buying digitally.

End of the day hololive is a business that want profit and they view sololive as "must gain big profit" since they comes with extra cost like hiring the stadium, staffs, etc.

They started feeling out kaigai events like dreamhack to gauge viewer interest. It might take maybe 2-4 years of feeling shit out until hololive give the green light to an EN sololive. Unless dimitri can convince upper management otherwise. Or one of the talents (not named mori) sold out their concert as a pl so they prove they have what it takes. Until then holo will look at album sales, because it's a good representative of people who would spend money on extra stuff like the concerts.
If someone wouldn't fly across the country for their oshi, are they really a fan?
No, they are not.
I saw people bemoaning that they wont make the drive/flyin from east coast to west coast for the current events on reddit all the time and someone at cover probs reading them too.
The Asylum each time this guy posts:

They hateth me for speaking da truth.:gurahalloween:
Tbf they be speaking facts too, my brain is proper damaged from napalm/agent orange/being a jungle monkey. :smugselen:

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
On the other hand, ID have much better concentration but might be lacking in people buying digitally.

End of the day hololive is a business that want profit and they view sololive as "must gain big profit" since they comes with extra cost like hiring the stadium, staffs, etc.

They started feeling out kaigai events like dreamhack to gauge viewer interest. It'd take maybe 3-5 years of feeling shit out until hololive give the green light to an EN sololive. Unless dimitri can convince upper management otherwise. Or one of the talents (not named mori) sold out their concert as a pl so they prove they have what it takes. Until then holo will look at album sales, because it's a good representative of people who would spend money on extra stuff like the concerts.

I saw people bemoaning that they wont make the drive/flyin from east coast to west coast for the current events on reddit all the time and someone at cover probs reading them too.
The Asylum each time this guy posts:

Salado

VSoyBoy

I will laugh my ass off if she invites Kanae and Kuzuha to her team. Most likely she'll play with VSpo girls.
Kuzuha is also a team leader and if Kanae doesn't snatch up one of the last 5 slots he probably ends up on one of the other Niji leaders' teams.

Salado

closedblas

On holoEN shenanigans, I feel like they're grinding out shorts and rebroadcasts quite a lot more now. Anyone else notice this? (or am I a bad viewer)
Wonder if there's a numbers milestone they're trying to get to for something, maybe a sponsorship/event/internal deal.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

niggaphil

Did you know that Lap has her auntie,mother and cousin are fujoshis like her :BijouBijou:
Plus her dad loves traps
Good Night Asylum

That explains how Laplus was raised as Jirai-style girl irl

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me
On holoEN shenanigans, I feel like they're grinding out shorts and rebroadcasts quite a lot more now. Anyone else notice this? (or am I a bad viewer)
Wonder if there's a numbers milestone they're trying to get to for something, maybe a sponsorship/event/internal deal.
Can't say about shorts because I'm not into zoomer brainrot trend but ERB has been posting rebroadcasts of her unarchived karaoke streams, mostly for viewers not able to catch it live.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Liz is the one doing rebroadcasts on the regular. Which I honestly think is something they should do more of. I get why they have to do unarchived, but it's a rather solid way of getting numbers, engagement, channel activity and letting people see it. I honestly think some of the girls should really do like a week of them while they go on vacation.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Dear Nexas Staff;

Name 10 talents you have right now.

Banana cat shows cavewoman gaia

Jesus christ Gaiaonline, kill it from orbit. I still thank god for the day I got banned.

On all 12 accounts.

A wise man once said..

Original tweet
Archive
View attachment 72970

im not sure what he meant, but it worked out somehow.

Man's really here writing 'onani' (オナニー), and I don't know what other meaning it could have beyond masturbation. What the fuck is he cooking?

Last edited:

GayKusa

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
PC finally got fixed. Never trust a Cuban (which oddly enough I will be collabing with tomorrow).

Onigiri will have a new outfit in August, chat will be helping her with choosing Vgen artists and designs.

Wtf August is in 1 month. I guess when you have money and fame you can basically get an express ticket to art/rigs.

Vox 3D live Saturday I am going to be completely normal about t-

No I'm not I've been waiting and waiting and waiting and FUCKING FINALLY, the vtubers I've followed from the very start are getting their 3Ds. My hako-oshi and in the weeks to come, my kamioshi himself.
1719987987205.png

If she puts any more filters on, she is gonna fry her phone!
Thats average filters for Japanese women. Atleast she isnt adding those stupid huge stickers that hide half her face.

Pippa is now gold checkmarked

E:

She should use the 1k worth of ads that Gold gives you and just shill the stupidest shit.

Let me explain.

It's the idol story, watching someone stumble and work their way from being a beginner to having talent and pride in themselves. We might not all agree on who we're cheering for but that heart of that journey is the same.
There have been missteps and yabs aplenty but I'm in this with them until the end of it.
I would have cared it this was like one and a half year ago. Pre-Zaion. That company did everything in its power to piss me off enough that I no longer watch anything they do.

To add onto this, Taiga's channel got nuked just after the delivery of a silver play button. Not only that, Taiga's second channel that was created over a year ago, and only had two Twitch VODs on it, got nuked for 'ban evasion by YouTube as well.
I know nothing of Taiga, but this seems rather sus and stinks of some shady shit or a mass report by some twat.
Looks like Taiga released some receipts of a person who has admitted to mass reporting Taiga.

Guy sounds like a proper schizo.
This is pretty disgusting. People have a hate boner for Taiga from the whole cancellation thing they did 3 years ago in which they crippled his career. People like Marina have kept trying to fuck him over 3 years after the fact despite also having a ton of skeletons in their closet. Not a fan of people trying to take other's content down with mass reports and abusing the report system.

Plus her dad loves traps
Good Night Asylum

That shit is fairly normal in JP. The amount of 60 year olds that I saw buying hentai doujins with futa and lactation was interesting. I guess everyone faps to weird shit and they get it off their system.

Bronze

VSoyBoy

You can apply to Vshojo Japan.

I hope they get a whole wave out of this. They have the capital and infrastructure to compete for third in the world, but their limited talent selection is holding them back.

Top Bottom