"-Somehow- [the Vtuber thread] is generating more reports than the whole Ukraine War subforum and that's just not on"Murazor

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The mouse of plasteel and the Warehouse fish wrestling each other right now to see who poach her first

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
IT'S OVER FOR NIJICELS
5 fucking days in and we have a nuclear level graduation, hoe lee sheet, actual potential NijiEN death-blow

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

This situation makes this a bit funnier in retrospect

niggaphil

Wow, when everyone thought Selen will graduate first, Pomu is the least expected one to be graduated, cause she got 3D etc.

Please don't tell me the reason Pomu did not attend Orange chicken concert was because Kurosanji decided to fuck with Pomu 3D model :chaos:

USS IOWA

Goddamn an OG NijiEN, I must say my skipped a beat when I read Pomu's name. Damn, does anyone know what her RM account is?

CountStagula

Is Henya getting a new minecraft friend? I am bit suprised she's graduating before Selen.
This is the only silver lining I can think of. Pomu joining her oshi sounds great

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Goddamn an OG NijiEN, I must say my skipped a beat when I read Pomu's name. Damn, does anyone know what her RM account is?
She still uses her Mint account, she won't accept you though. Outside of that no one knows yet.

niggaphil

Everyone probably remember her underage nude instead of her actual RM acc :smugselen:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
mint fantome

httn

Hag enthusiast

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Please don't tell me the reason Pomu did not attend Orange chicken concert was because Kurosanji decided to fuck with Pomu 3D model :chaos:
I wouldn't be surprised if the reason why her 3D wasn't fixed is because they knew she is going to graduate soon.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

ogey_rrat

ogey

USS IOWA

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Rie is a degen coomer, she's 100% the type to buy underwear like that just to get off

If she did have a boyfriend though, I'm not sure whether to pity him or salute him for ending up with this trainwreck (non-derogatory) of a woman
Pray for him, his soul shall need it as it is withered away.
JK femboys don't have souls :smugpipi:

Kiara literally goose stepping with joy right now, new holo gen coming soon boys! Leave it to Niji to subvert our expectations with their newest edition of corporate implosion!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
I admit, I didn't expect that. Though I did see her post about the year and I just wrote it off as a woman moment.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Everyone probably remember her underage nude instead of her actual RM acc :smugselen:
Pomu joining Vallure! you heard it here first folks, we know she has experience in taking her clothes off for attention :smugselen:

Top Bottom