Yuri and Phase Connect seperation thread

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

SomeRando

If it's less then 20$ shipping SHE WINS eat it Fishman :fishmandispair:

According to the website she's working with it actually seems to be cheaper for shipping, it's 14 euro so like $15 US.

Looks like the company's worked with Menace and Pandora too, also the retro gaming spooder Amiya.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hey I got free shipping on the last merch set from phase I ordered

:educateyourself:
For what 100$ of merch? All I want now is 1 Shiina standee and I would pay 20$ (15 + 5 shipping)for it, but not 35$ :shiinastare::fishfry:

E and their sites still all fucked up, when you press the "view all products" in the middle of their home screen it just shows the gen 1 collections, you have to go to the top left button and open it and select a different option also called "all products" to actually see other products. I don't know what's worse does he pay somebody to update his site or do it himself? Or does he delegate it to one of his DunningKruger sad girls as side work? It makes me fucking assblasted everytime I look at the shop and I know they've lost money from people not finding stuff.
:Mumei-REE:

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Is Yuri friends with Pandora? She certainly seems to be taking the Pandora approach.

Archive

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Cross-posting from other threads for future reference.

10 September 2023: Dizzy Dokuro streams "Phase Connect VTuber Drama Bait, Mysterious Terminations, Keyword | The OOC"
From around 59:10 she starts talking about graduations, terminations, and the balance between transparency and professionalism.
From around 1:02:12
"So I do think like a little bit of privacy for both parties is not a bad thing. But yeah. Even at my own job co-workers have been fired, (management) won't violate your privacy by telling us why. I think that's good, like, I - I've had the opposite where like, rumors go around the workplace right, and everyone's just like, 'oh yeah she got - she got fired because she got caught stealing' and it's just like, oh. What a humiliating process for the other party, what a humiliating process for the other party. As much as I rib on him, Sakana is a pretty good guy. Like he always, um acts, I think he acts (unsure) more so than I probably would in his position but he is unwilling - to humiliate people like that I think and that's uh, that's what I want in my staff member, and that's why I like it here, I think."

You could take this as confirmation of the leading rrat about Yuri's termination (skimming), but it's still possible this was a hypothetical Dizzy came up with on the spot.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I think he acts (unsure) more so than I probably would in his position

She's trying to say "I think he acts with more morality than I probably would in his position" but tripping over it.

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that she was talking about Yuri necessarily. Coworkers getting fired for stealing is not an unfamiliar experience for anyone who's worked a few months in pretty much any retail position.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Short

God Damn the Sun
People keep posting Nano's tweets about the AkioAIR shitshow so here's the tweets I found about it:

Something ate some of the punctuation in those links and they're all broken.
fixed

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Short

God Damn the Sun

wrp

What she needs to understand is that everything she should say is bound by contract, and since she can't, she just needs to shut up and let it lie. This doesn't really help anyone except specifically me to finally partially confirm the rrat that only I seem to hold.

Mind sharing that rrat?
You know, I could swear I've posted it before, but now I can't even find me mentioning it.

Anyways, I've always held that Yuri left by termination in name only, that is to say she was never fired, but quit, and only didn't do a real graduation out of bitterness or just to avoid talking about the circumstances. Corollary to that, I think she had no contractual obligation to give her IP over to Phase, and she chose to do so anyways as a means of trying to shed her corpo history entirely.

This is relevant because a lot of the discourse shits on her and Phase both like she was fired, like she had Yuri taken from her, putting a lot of implications into the situation that I don't think are there, when the reality is closer to (still far from, but bear with me) Coco's graduation in terms of the relationship between her and her former company. That's not to say that her being fired wasn't on the table, just that she read the writing on the wall and chose not to drag it out with meetings she knew she wasn't going to take seriously.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Reactions: wrp

Kalion

:)
Whenever I see Nano pop up around a happening, this plays in my head:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You know, I could swear I've posted it before, but now I can't even find me mentioning it.

Anyways, I've always held that Yuri left by termination in name only, that is to say she was never fired, but quit, and only didn't do a real graduation out of bitterness or just to avoid talking about the circumstances. Corollary to that, I think she had no contractual obligation to give her IP over to Phase, and she chose to do so anyways as a means of trying to shed her corpo history entirely.

This is relevant because a lot of the discourse shits on her and Phase both like she was fired, like she had Yuri taken from her, putting a lot of implications into the situation that I don't think are there, when the reality is closer to (still far from, but bear with me) Coco's graduation in terms of the relationship between her and her former company. That's not to say that her being fired wasn't on the table, just that she read the writing on the wall and chose not to drag it out with meetings she knew she wasn't going to take seriously.
Phase called the situation a "termination of contract", said that Yuri was in breach of contract and management and Yuri couldn't come to an agreement.

Yuri also done a short graduation video with all the emotion of a video you'd see a ransomer send to the family. Ironic, given that her watchers were called "hostages".

wrp

1696413342450.png
Was this a chat room?

Also, about once a month at least Airi fucks up the stream desc copy pasta and it registers on holodex as a collab

Short

God Damn the Sun

View attachment 48607
Was this a chat room?

Also, about once a month at least Airi fucks up the stream desc copy pasta and it registers on holodex as a collab
That WR was a thing since 2021 btw not sure if it was always visible tho.
2023-10-04 dawdaws.png

Short

God Damn the Sun
Hexa denies claims that Yuri was stealing money from Phase.
pTSxMG8m_o.png

Top Bottom