"Somewhere in the world the 14 year old who made a Naruto vs Sasuke AMV backed by Linkin Park is married and happier than you"Dizzy Dokuro

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

USS IOWA

Suisei really went on stage and said "Watch me make this woman cry lol"
There are two ways to make a woman cry in the corporate vtubing scene, This is Covers. And this is Nijisanji's:

frz

From one of the many agencies that popped up after Kizuna Ai into the number one VTuber company in the world, dodging black company allegations by not doing anything

HOW DOES COVER DO IT

HOLOLIVE LOVE
:sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:
Do nothing is kinda not the right word for holo
They learned from their mistakes and changed for the better every single time. If holo didnt do anything they would be dead by now just like the others.
Company A made mistakes and then blame the mistakes on their livers and assume 0 responsibility.

hipponhox

will there be Vods for da brokegang this year? :3

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
There are two ways to make a woman cry in the corporate vtubing scene, This is Covers. And this is Nijisanji's:

The Nijisanji L Collection is this way. Please refrain from contaminating the good vibes that just happened with black corpo faggotry.

Thank you.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
It was a great two days, everybody. I think we can all agree that the most important revelation from the last 10 hours or so of concerts is that Cover's shiny new studio is powerful enough to "Capture" this particular "Moment":

EDIT: nevermind, I saw nothing

Lap failing its going to be my new PFP :BijouBijou:

God's Strongest Dragoon

the Argentinian spent his entire yearly salary in monopoly money to pay for tickets, I don't want to hear any begging from brokegang next year

mismatch

hipponhox

hipponhox

frz

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Not really into idol shit but damn, I have to admit it's awesome to see them all performing. We all need to cherish these all girls.

hipponhox

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Go back and watch it. Now.
:amegunl:

I would do the whole "These parts of Stage 3" thing but I unironically just want to say all of it lol.
I just finished watching all of Stage 3 again
Yeah this was worth it

All the stages were good, none was even remotely bad but Stage 1 and 3 were the standouts for me
Stage 3 takes the cake in the end for added emotional hammer of the INNK girls duet and Suiseis letter and it also had much better flow from song to song compared to Stage 1

I will get absolutely nothing done this weekend, my sleep is beyond fucked but I got no regrets

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Fellas, we got our representatives.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Fellas, we got our representatives.

I love seeing the fanart and stuff that comes out after, and the occasional standout foreign fan like the crying guy and AkiRose fan last year.

Negzana

I'm not sure if Holofes 6 can top Holofes 5. This was just too good. Gonna relisten to Risu's performance on repeat

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I'm not sure if Holofes 6 can top Holofes 5. This was just too good. Gonna relisten to Risu's performance on repeat
I said the same thing about HoloFes 4 but being honest i think the only problem again IN MY OPINION was the collab stage: Just because HoneyWorks its just too sweet for me
Also Ayame Finally released another song that doesnt involve Japanese instruments:

And she is going to laugh about this for some months :

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
HOLOLIVE: LOVE
CHUUBA: LOVE
NENE: LOVE
ASYLUM: LOVE

Top Bottom