"What the fucj is a Ramadan month is that like a convention or"Kuro Kurenai

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Takowednesday

Often seen, rarely heard.
well, I have finished watching all the performances. what a great show.

it has been such a wonderful time watching these girls do their best and having your guys commentary has just made it all the better.

this years fes really highlights what Hololive is about. its not just about watching cute anime girls dance and sing and play video games and make jokes. we are following them on a journey and watching a story unfold. its also why i like looking into pl stuff. not only to know more about them but also see the struggles they faced before joining making a greater depth to their journey.

man this has just been so great and i am glad to share it with you guys. cant wait to do it again next year.

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Negzana

well, I have finished watching all the performances. what a great show.

it has been such a wonderful time watching these girls do their best and having your guys commentary has just made it all the better.

this years fes really highlights what Hololive is about. its not just about watching cute anime girls dance and sing and play video games and make jokes. we are following them on a journey and watching a story unfold. its also why i like looking into pl stuff. not only to know more about them but also see the struggles they faced before joining making a greater depth to their journey.

man this has just been so great and i am glad to share it with you guys. cant wait to do it again next year.
Fes highlighted what I love about vtubing - no twitch thots, no politics, no gangster rap, no faggotry, just girls playing games badly while dancing and singing to at various levels of proficiency

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I bet AZKi and Suisei got to her to. I assume that hit close to home for a lot of the girls.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I bet AZKi and Suisei got to her to. I assume that hit close to home for a lot of the girls.

Damn bro
This company geniuenly made a bunch of mid to low tier content creators into bona-fied celebs with big performance numbers
Their biggest rival meanwhile has people quitting because they want to actually persue creative endeavours

Pioneer

@Pioneer you're gonna have something beautiful to watch when you come back :sanasmile:
So happy they sang The Last Frontier like I hoped. What a beautiful and emotional ending to this stage this was. Suisei's letter really was the icing on the cake :sanasmile:
Since she talked about it in her letter, here's their performance of the same song in Suisei's first solo live if someone wants to see it.

I'm really glad AZKi found her place in Hololive :sanasmile:

Holo FES is such a special moment, can't wait for next year!

Negzana

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

frz

I'm not sure if Holofes 6 can top Holofes 5. This was just too good. Gonna relisten to Risu's performance on repeat
I know you are just hyperboling but imma answer you anyway

the things that can be improved:
- better mouth tracking
- polka get to sing longer than 2 minutes
- still some questionable song choices like azki's. Why are you even a cat lady anyway you are married.:shiinastare: matsuri can pick a better solo song, so on and so forth.
- I know shally is great but Aki definitely can do better
- nerissa & fuwamoco addition
- actually 0 complain about the stage they did their best hard to improve. The only thing they can is somehow find a bigger venue and add 5 screens,
- an ID song from ID or an EN song from EN
- aqua hanging up a pink cat live
- More combinations can be made, e.g: put the brain rot kpop into a group, st like bae kiara laplus kobo
- Luna singing ifuudoudou to one up the godish performance and instead of moaning she just go naaa, naaa, naaaaaaaaaaaaaa
- shiori duo with suisei.

I can go on and on more but I will just leave it at these.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
So happy they sang The Last Frontier like I hoped. What a beautiful and emotional ending to this stage this was. Suisei's letter really was the icing on the cake :sanasmile:
Since she talked about it in her letter, here's their performance of the same song in Suisei's first solo live if someone wants to see it.

I'm really glad AZKi found her place in Hololive :sanasmile:

Holo FES is such a special moment, can't wait for next year!
It took a long time but she zeroguessr'd her way right to where she belongs. Next stop is 1 million subs :sanasmile:

Thanks for always shilling her and Nayuta along with @stassy . Learning more about her increased my appreciation so much over time.

Not-Username

Fuck you pink woman

I made it through the fest with feelings but no waterworks.
This fucking quote finally broke me

:sanasmile:

stassy

Suisei modified the lyrics of Last Frontier for this Fes, here is the original :
On the day, we met each other anticipating unknown

What came up from the bottom of our heart couldn't turn into words

When noticed, we are already apart from each others
There are probably no more chance for us to meet again

But I hear you

Because you keep singing songs

Last Frontier
A song devoted to lonely stars
Last Moment
A departing song to the sole person travelling to the edge
Last of All
The worlds that never intersected changes now at last with the meeting of you and me

Paths deviate, thoughts weave, wind shiver
Merely keep looking at the grey city that sun won't shine on

What is good for us to trust
It is certainly that if we stop then that would mean giving up
But to not forget about it, I am forming words for you, for you to come across it

Last Frontier
To the place aim for beyond horizon
Last Border
Until reaching the other side of horizon
Last of all
If the scattered fragments are collected here, breaths and sound would rest at the end

Fighting comet(The life that have the heat of farewell)
On the way meeting the date of falling and disappearing

Working hard (Through countless nights)
Spreading love in the world that will end some days

To the land of frontmost line, if it is you then you can reach
Reaching the world that have never been seen before
I am going to observe, the name of the star that won't stop shining

Remember the frontliner story
A song devoted to beloved stars
One last time
A departing song to the furthest of unexplored
Last of all
If the scattered fragments are collected here, that day will be returned to
Voice out
We are singing the current moment

Here are the modified quotes fitting the moment :

To the land of frontmost line, let advance to it together
Expanding the map
that have never been seen before
We are together to draw, the future that will be crossing

Remember the frontliner story
A song devoted to beloved memories
One last time
A departing song to the furthest of unexplored
Last of all
As the scattered fragments have been collected as one, let keep that day in our heart
Step out

We are singing the current moment

Context : Last frontier was written as a farewall song from Azki to Suisei before the "branching path choice" as her contract with INNK ended and was unsure if she could move to Holo.
This part also echo the moment when Suisei did her 1st sololive in Holo and cried when singing Inochi with Azki

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I think it was very interesting to see some members do medleys of their songs
We will probably see more of that going forward, maybe even more mash-up duets like Marine and Kanata

Kiara talked about it in her space, but she doesn't even know where Hololive could go next if they want to make it even bigger but not split up the expo and concert venue. Makuhari is the best and biggest place she knows of to do both.
Stuff like the Budokan aren't that much bigger than what was in the venue today, but its removed from the Expo and having to travel between expo and concert for people who want to do both would be a big negative

But I will keep supporting Hololive, and not just the Talents, the company too
Because, if I ever want to see a girl in the Budokan or in Yokohama Arena, its the company that will make that dream possible not just the talent on their own

I will be here for years to come I think, Holo has passed the critical gap of just being an interesting Hyperobession my autism picked up into becoming something that is a fix part of my life and I will take Hololive events into account when planning my days.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I think Budokan is actually smaller than the triple hall stage, in concert format anyway where about 1/3 of it isn't available due to the screen. To go bigger you need a baseball dome/arena at minimum.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Top Bottom