"I am indeed, woman"Himemiya Rie

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

Negzana

I think it was very interesting to see some members do medleys of their songs
We will probably see more of that going forward, maybe even more mash-up duets like Marine and Kanata

Kiara talked about it in her space, but she doesn't even know where Hololive could go next if they want to make it even bigger but not split up the expo and concert venue. Makuhari is the best and biggest place she knows of to do both.
Stuff like the Budokan aren't that much bigger than what was in the venue today, but its removed from the Expo and having to travel between expo and concert for people who want to do both would be a big negative

But I will keep supporting Hololive, and not just the Talents, the company too
Because, if I ever want to see a girl in the Budokan or in Yokohama Arena, its the company that will make that dream possible not just the talent on their own

I will be here for years to come I think, Holo has passed the critical gap of just being an interesting Hyperobession my autism picked up into becoming something that is a fix part of my life and I will take Hololive events into account when planning my days.
I only got to that level of obsessed about a year and a half after I got into vtubing, around the time of Rushia's termination and Holofes 3. I find it surreal that I've known about vtubers for over four years given Dankula made his video on Project Melody back in February 2020.

MostlyALurker777

anybody got the setlist for honeyworks and stage 3?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Good luck to all the future Holomem talents who were inspired by Holofes 5, apply and debut in the upcoming years.

Simp

anybody got the setlist for honeyworks and stage 3?
Stolen from somewhere:
Connect the Moment Stage 3 Set list courtesy of Crazy Calzome
Start
Kirameki Rider - All Performers
Lamy*Love Fest- Lamy
w neko- AZKi
Song of the Dead - Ollie
Mugen Daisuki - Fubuki & Miko
MC Fubuki & Miko
Sugar Song and Bitter Step - Ame
Mumei - Mumei
Aien-Jihen - Laplus
Hatsukoi Cider- Ayame, Lamy, and Anya
MC Ollie & Mumei
Nisemono Ningen 40 gou - Anya
Who's Toxic? It's You - Moona
S.T.Y. - Towa
Sorairo Days - Shion, Ame, & Mumei
SSS - All Performers
Cinderella Magic - Shion
Neko Kaburi-Na - Okayu
Let me be your SAIOSHI - Aqua
Bon Appetit S - Roboco, Aqua, & Fauna
MC Roboco & Okayu
Boku ga Shinou to Omotta no Wa - Roboco
ODDTAXI - Fauna
melting - Ayame
Gimme x Gimme - Okayu & Moona
MC Ayame & Laplus
LETTER☆彡 - Fubuki
Our Tree - Miko
OGs Medley - Suisei
Rad Dogs - Towa, Laplus, & Ollie
MC Towa & Aqua
Last Frontier - Suisei & AZKi
MC Suisei & AZKi
Capture the Moment - All Performers

Capture the Moment Honeyworks Stage Setlist courtosy of Crazy Calzone
Fansa - Fubuki, Matsuri, Noel, & Flare
MC- Fubuki & Korone
Kawaiko Check - Korone
Sis x Love - Ollie & Anya
Idol 10 Rules - Luna & Okayu
Doutan Kyohi - Nene
MC - Luna & Nene
Kawaiikute Gomen - A bunch of Mems
Utage☆Dokudanzyou! - Ayame
Kessen Spiritto - Moona
Tokyo Wabi Sabi Lullaby - Gura
MC Bae & Gura
Tokyo Summer Session - Subaru & Kanata
Paku-Paku-Seibai - Bae
Hero For a Day - Kiara & Kobo
motto☆ichigo ore - Miko
MC Miko & Laplus
Riazyuu★Bokumetsu movement - Shion
Daikiraina Hazu datta - Polka & Botan
Senpai - AZKi, Lamy, & Mio
Bridal Dream - Marine & Pekora
MC - Marine & Pekora
Outsider Plan - HOLOX
Inokori Sensei - Watame & Towa
Seishun Archive - A Bunch of Mems
Hokori Takaki Idol - Sora
Kyoushitsu ni Ao - Suisei

Negzana

Anyone got the mp4s for day 2 and 3?

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Like I said, Stage 3 was the best; followed by Stage 1 then 2. When S3 opened with Lamy, I thought it was an interesting choice in the moment, but they knew exactly what they were doing. S3 also did the best job with the "Capture the Moment" theme. The actual song is still mid though.

With Advent and DEV_IS, (can a ID4 make it in time?) I have no doubt 6th FES will be even more hype. I wonder how much bigger can it get before hard separating the Expo and Concert? Cover's probably quickly reaching that point.

Negzana

Like I said, Stage 3 was the best; followed by Stage 1 then 2. When S3 opened with Lamy, I thought it was an interesting choice in the moment, but they knew exactly what they were doing. S3 also did the best job with the "Capture the Moment" theme. The actual song is still mid though.

With Advent and DEV_IS, (can a ID4 make it in time?) I have no doubt 6th FES will be even more hype. I wonder how much bigger can it get before hard separating the Expo and Concert? Cover's probably quickly reaching that point.
I think once ID4/EN4 are present they might start separating between branches. Like Holofes for Japan, Connect the World for EN, Vivid Cruise for ID. That might mess up cross-branchbCollab performances though.

I can see them doing a week of Holofes

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

I bet AZKi and Suisei got to her to. I assume that hit close to home for a lot of the girls.

I'm supposed to be dead inside, I need you women to stop making me emotional.
Honestly this really hit me because part of me sort of expected her to have peaced out already a while ago. On top of that pretty sure she said in a members stream or something at one point she almost did so seeing this really makes it hard not to feel good about Hololive in general. There's a number of people who were ready to call it quits so seeing them having become triumphant after sticking it out is really a part of the magic making it work.

I think once ID4/EN4 are present they might start separating between branches. Like Holofes for Japan, Connect the World for EN, Vivid Cruise for ID. That might mess up cross-branchbCollab performances though.

If they start focusing on having branch concerts that's a good move. If they try separating branches that's an awful move though. Just look at how many weird combos they got this Fes that wouldn't have happened if they kept it somewhat limited.
Not really sure what the change they would need to make is. I don't think it's feasible to do two weekends or anything, but a whole ass week is going to be draining too even if you had each show shortened or something. Gonna be one of those things they have to sit down and sort out.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Segregating by branch would be a step backwards imo.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I know you are just hyperboling but imma answer you anyway

the things that can be improved:
- better mouth tracking
- polka get to sing longer than 2 minutes
- still some questionable song choices like azki's. Why are you even a cat lady anyway you are married.:shiinastare: matsuri can pick a better solo song, so on and so forth.
- I know shally is great but Aki definitely can do better
- nerissa & fuwamoco addition
- actually 0 complain about the stage they did their best hard to improve. The only thing they can is somehow find a bigger venue and add 5 screens,
- an ID song from ID or an EN song from EN
- aqua hanging up a pink cat live
- More combinations can be made, e.g: put the brain rot kpop into a group, st like bae kiara laplus kobo
- Luna singing ifuudoudou to one up the godish performance and instead of moaning she just go naaa, naaa, naaaaaaaaaaaaaa
- shiori duo with suisei.

I can go on and on more but I will just leave it at these.
I agree with most of these, but what's up with the Shiori Suisei duo? Is there any synergy I'm not aware of?

Also what to improve: Kaela's 3D model. Worst one in the entire company, the proportions are just all wrong.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I agree with most of these, but what's up with the Shiori Suisei duo? Is there any synergy I'm not aware of?

Also what to improve: Kaela's 3D model. Worst one in the entire company, the proportions are just all wrong.
Anti Synergy?

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Are the vods up on Spwn yet? I tried looking for the vods on Spwn but couldn't find them. Was out of town yesterday and just got back. Missed the second half of stage 2 and all of the honeywork stage and stage 3.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's funny how TND and Fes seem to have made Holodrones absolutely fanatical towards the company and raised morale to inhuman levels, I hope this means a new golden age for Hololive this year.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Are the vods up on Spwn yet? I tried looking for the vods on Spwn but couldn't find them. Was out of town yesterday and just got back. Missed the second half of stage 2 and all of the honeywork stage and stage 3.
No, but 1, 2, and HoloHoney are up on Nyaa

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Mio was liveposting a bit in her freechat during stage 3. During Fubuki's performance, this was all she said:
foto_no_exif (95) (1).jpg
"Wife"

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Browsing Twitter a few hours after is always great. The fanart is going to be blessed.

A-chan and Ina remembering that Monday still exists. Same :urtearingmeapart:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I never live post because I'm autistic. I like being completely locked in and in my own world enjoying stuff like this in the middle of the night lol, but it's nice to see everyone's reactions to everything as usual. I also let my inner bay lurker come out, except instead of migos on things i don't care about I winner'd everyone talking about Ame lemao. Just for posterity I'll post my own thoughts about day 2.

3RD STAGE WAS BEST STAGE.
It's not necessarily because the personnel was inherently better, but the flow of songs, as well as the song selection itself, was just absolute kino. I still haven't fucking recovered from the 3rd stage and it's been most of a day. Too much purple women good to speak of to be honest. A lot of the girls were absolutely moving their tails off with their choreo, and the ones that don't really do a lot of dancing were either focused on being as cute as possible or as sultry as standards will allow lol. I don't think there was a single awkward grouping when it comes to the songs either.

Ame my beloved... she's so fucking good now wtf bros. No one asked her to get this good! Did you hear her in Sorairo Days? Seriously blown away by her in that one. I could talk about her forever but I won't. Towa was as powerful and great and she always is, along with Roboco's voice being the undefeated sexiest one still yet. Moona's stage presence is still unbelievable even after all these years. I liked everything I saw, but these are just a few snippets of my thoughts during the show earlier.

Suisei reading the letter to Azki reminded me of when A-chan wrote Sora a letter for her to read, and the time Miko broke down singing SSS with Sora. These are the moments that matter the most. This is why this company and it's direction are important. It doesn't matter what anyone else in this market is doing when we have that idol ideal pushing the girls to do things that are amazing even if they never imagined they could. Listening to Gura's twitter space just puts it in perspective how little she still thinks of herself, yet she's able to go out here and make everyone happy with her voice all the same. Hearing a little behind the scenes of her and Kiara exchanging panicked glances because they only had seconds left in their MC segment shows you how real these girls are, and that supporting them in the end will always bring about great entertainment for us and joy for them in the form of connections and memories that will live with them forever.

Hololive good. Let's have a fun Fes next year too.
:gurawave:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I never live post because I'm autistic. I like being completely locked in and in my own world enjoying stuff like this in the middle of the night lol
Respectable, I do have to say that having to switch between here and the concert gets mighty annoying and the thread moves so fast that you have to constantly refresh it. A livechat feature would do wonders for this kind of thing.

RiverBear

Respectable, I do have to say that having to switch between here and the concert gets mighty annoying and the thread moves so fast that you have to constantly refresh it. A livechat feature would do wonders for this kind of thing.
I'm surprised you're civil instead of knocking down the retard who just outed himself as autistic

Good for you I guess?

Top Bottom