"My theory is, once my mouth is reset back to normal, then the mountain dew might taste too sweet"Fujikura Uruka

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

Fourth #

Well yeah this is the second HoloFes she its going to miss
This is incorrect; she has not missed a single fes before this one. What she has missed was a day 2 holoexpo stream (this was the start of her long 2023 break), which is where I believe this confusion stems from.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
The first and second fes were held around december, it was only with 3rd fes and holoexpo that they changed it to march. Knowing Holo it probably has to do with data they collected and availability shit. We should keep in mind though that first fes was tiny and second fes was online-only due to covid so make of that what you will.
In Japan schoolyear, including universities, ends around March. That could be one of the reasons why Cover chose to hold Fes in March.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Regarding all the talk that summer fes being mandatory, do we even know if there will be another one this year?

Sporg

I wonder how they're gonna handle things once Regloss, Advent, and eventually JP7/EN4/ID4 come around. That's up to 21 more talents.
Tokyo Dome when?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Regarding all the talk that summer fes being mandatory, do we even know if there will be another one this year?
Hopefully not. I'd rather they focus efforts elsewhere, but there probably will be.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Iirc the summer concert stuff from last year was a first for them, yes they do have hololive summer as some yearly event things but the previous one was basically the most they ever did for the occasion

Negzana

Iirc the summer concert stuff from last year was a first for them, yes they do have hololive summer as some yearly event things but the previous one was basically the most they ever did for the occasion

I only saw the first day but my perception of it was kind of meh. Hopefully they don't overadvertise is like last year

Not-Username

The "I visited the expo and signed stuff" posts are starting to roll in

Chicken and mio as example (also saw bae and irys)

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Has anyone checked out their virtual stuff yet? What's it like.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They are too good at sending paid actresses to even sign the posters for free publicity

Delightfully devilish, Hololive
:smugmoona::smugrys::smugazki:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The only watch along you will need.

Im really excited. I know i said it like 10 times already but man last year was so amazing i simply cant wait to see what they have in store this year. How many page did we have last year? Lets double it. :amegunl::polkasticks:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
The Expo starts in 9.5 hours.

Has anyone checked out their virtual stuff yet? What's it like.
Holoearth? I stopped by to create a character and got the shirt. The new area wasn't fully open yet. Also, they have a Mel asset still available.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
The "I visited the expo and signed stuff" posts are starting to roll in

Chicken and mio as example (also saw bae and irys)

Day 0?

Screenshot_20240315_130843_Brave.jpg
Lap left this very sweet message 😢
I am going to cheer very hard

The Rrat

Early Adopter
They are too good at sending paid actresses to even sign the posters for free publicity

Delightfully devilish, Hololive
:smugmoona::smugrys::smugazki:
Nah, it is obvious when they are actually there and not. You have the girls obviously in Japan providing pictures, while girls like Mumei are bullshitting.

Then you have Axel, who is just retarded:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Im really excited. I know i said it like 10 times already but man last year was so amazing i simply cant wait to see what they have in store this year. How many page did we have last year? Lets double it. :amegunl::polkasticks:

Honestly EXPO was a genius idea.
The concerts are nice and all but the hype expo builds with all of the twitter posts and cool stuff that happens really makes it feel like a celebration of everything Hololive in one place.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Honestly EXPO was a genius idea.
The concerts are nice and all but the hype expo builds with all of the twitter posts and cool stuff that happens really makes it feel like a celebration of everything Hololive in one place.
Until a picture of a male comes on in the background of one of the official streams and a small subset of retards that don't lnow how to shut up start complaining that the 2-hour tour stream was tainted by 30 seconds of penis.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Until a picture of a male comes on in the background of one of the official streams and a small subset of retards that don't lnow how to shut up start complaining that the 2-hour tour stream was tainted by 30 seconds of penis.
Eh, I did say EVERYTHING Holo, even the unicorns... Honestly the unicorns may shit and piss and moan in rage but despite all of their crying they do love Holo, many of them always threaten to "LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!" but they never fucking do. They are the biggest consoomers and fans in general, it's just that their priorities are misplaced.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Until a picture of a male comes on in the background of one of the official streams and a small subset of retards that don't lnow how to shut up start complaining that the 2-hour tour stream was tainted by 30 seconds of penis
If the stars were eunuchs that would solve everything. Stars would be better singers too

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Got tickets (finally). I will probably screen share on Kirsche's Discord like i did for EN Concert.

I was thinking Advent 3D, but it would be exciting if there will be another ID and JP gen.

It's really interesting on how Cover always struck gold with their hiring process.
Would be amazing if there was Advent 3D tease. Same for StarsEN2 3D. I think its in their best interest to get Hakka and Bettel 3D as fast as possible. Bettel is whale bait and Hakka is Yagoo's wet dream when it comes to male idols.

the only thing people hated was the shitty camera work.
It was mainly the very random cuts mid performance to show random people in the crowd. I tend not to be much of an autist over shit like this and even I found it a bit jarring.

I didnt like 4th Fes as much as I liked 3rd Fes. The Ollie + Haachama duet was hype though. Possibly the best thing.

I cant stand unicorns. I really want to see more of the girls performing with the boys. Oga with Iofi, Towa and Hakka, Astel and Any of the girls. Rika and Azki or Sora.

Top Bottom