"farts nervously"exoe

Known Creep/Schizo/Autist Discussion Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This will be part of a two part thread discussing the more annoying parts of the vTuber fanbases. There exists people that are more annoying than the average user, but not nearly so toxic they require their own individual threads like Henri, Chase, or Gabriel. As such, this pair of threads will serve as a database we can use to track, catalog, and update known toxic posters. And if they happen to be REALLY terrible, they might graduate to their own thread eventually.

This thread is meant to be a companion piece to the "Known Creep/Schizo/Autist Database Thread". That thread will remain locked until a post about about someone is made with a sufficient amount of information, in which case it will be copied into the locked thread so as not to be lost in the noise of normal posting.

Please keep any and all discussion of that thread in this companion thread, and make or suggest posts about the known bad elements in the community so it can be cataloged appropriately.

Last edited:

Negzana

What does Rapture Queen count as? A creep? A bot? I am assuming it's a bot, I hope. But if not then that's a weird tranny that always shoves rainbow and pastel flags in chat

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
What does Rapture Queen count as? A creep? A bot? I am assuming it's a bot, I hope. But if not then that's a weird tranny that always shoves rainbow and pastel flags in chat
An easy way to trigger people on this site.

foto_no_exif (43) (1).jpg
Archive
Archive2

Lil' bro can't retweet Kiara since he is blocked, so he takes screenshots
:ironmousekek:

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I was considering making a meme "Spot the Rapture Queen" thread where all you can do is post a picture of their bullshit attention post, and the stream you spotted it in, and that's it.

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
They 100% do it for attention and they'll keep doing it because people keep giving them attention. I'm no tranny lover but I kind of respect how easily they manage to annoy people. It's like the lowest effort troll ever and it works.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Alexander Babski
Notorious super chat troll who has been harassing many of the girls in Hololive for quite some time now. He used to be a Kronie, but was banned back in December of last year for this super chat:
babski wizard.PNG
He then sent super chats to IRyS, Mumei and Kiara asking them if they could apologize on his behalf to Kronii.
1686814666550088.png

His biggest controversy to date is this supa that he sent to Fauna which prompted her now infamous "we are not and will never be friends" speech:
1686889421730288.png
Fauna eventually blocked Babski after she found out he was a troll, which caused him to send supas to other Hololive members begging them to ask Fauna to unban him.
babski my side.PNG

And this is just barely scratching the surface with this guy. He also sent a super chat to IRyS insulting Calli which made her visibly upset, tried to backseat Botan with akasupas and even sent a supa to Noel asking her about PL information. I thought he had at least been banned by all of the HoloEN girls, but he can still be found posting in IRyS' chat.

Unfortunately, he purged his Twitter account so there is nothing left except for a few retweets and replies, but it looks like it was a gold mine of cringe based on the screenshots I found searching through /vt/ archives.
babski unban me.PNG1690188281758686.jpg

hylic

He seems to be some type of person with mental retardation, judging from his youtube profile. There isn't anything more to it.
gay retard.PNG

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Alexander Babski
Notorious super chat troll who has been harassing many of the girls in Hololive for quite some time now. He used to be a Kronie, but was banned back in December of last year for this super chat:
View attachment 52944
He then sent super chats to IRyS, Mumei and Kiara asking them if they could apologize on his behalf to Kronii.
View attachment 52945

His biggest controversy to date is this supa that he sent to Fauna which prompted her now infamous "we are not and will never be friends" speech:
View attachment 52946
Fauna eventually blocked Babski after she found out he was a troll, which caused him to send supas to other Hololive members begging them to ask Fauna to unban him.
View attachment 52947

And this is just barely scratching the surface with this guy. He also sent a super chat to IRyS insulting Calli which made her visibly upset, tried to backseat Botan with akasupas and even sent a supa to Noel asking her about PL information. I thought he had at least been banned by all of the HoloEN girls, but he can still be found posting in IRyS' chat.

Unfortunately, he purged his Twitter account so there is nothing left except for a few retweets and replies, but it looks like it was a gold mine of cringe based on the screenshots I found searching through /vt/ archives.
View attachment 52948View attachment 52943
Oh man, you reminded me I had this video saved.

Alexander is a perfect example of the kind of guy we want to have a record of but isn't prolific enough to get a full thread. If we get no more information on this guy in some time, I might just edit that video into your post Gintoki and copy it to the database thread.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Is this some kind of new supermutant? @Todd's Mistake

He was a test of a new strain of genetic-engineering virus we had cooking, the Forced Autism Virus (FAV), a deviation from the typical strain of the Forced Evolutionary Virus (FEV) responsible for supermutants. While there is some similarities in the phenotypical changes introduced by FAV, they're not on the same level as the specimens created by FEV and are significantly worse in every way. Since we couldn't really figure out what to do with this new variant strain and not wanting to simply trash all the research, we sold the formula to Pfizer in 2020.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Alexander Babski
View attachment 52944
View attachment 52945

View attachment 52946
View attachment 52947

View attachment 52948View attachment 52943
Oh man, you reminded me I had this video saved.

Alexander is a perfect example of the kind of guy we want to have a record of but isn't prolific enough to get a full thread. If we get no more information on this guy in some time, I might just edit that video into your post Gintoki and copy it to the database thread.

Nyfco is saying Babski is the Fauna doxer.
:whatastory:

foto_no_exif (47).jpgfoto_no_exif (48).jpgfoto_no_exif (49).jpg
x7rep5 (1).jpg
foto_no_exif (51).jpg

Schizo gets one-guy'd so hard he doxes himself?
:whatastory::whatastory:

I censored the above myself because there is no way to confirm the guy is actually who he says he is. We technically have rules against posting shit found in seedy ways, so I will leave that to @The Proctor if he wants me to post the uncensored one and the archive I made of the page. Babski seemingly SCs with his real full name, so doing a background check on him with such a unique name technically is something anyone could do. I am still gonna err on the side of caution.

Something to note: Kronii on Dottovu was vagueposting a while back and threating someone. Could it have been Babski ramping shit up?
Dott Tweet Archive (2)
Babski Tweet Archive

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nyfco is saying Babski is the Fauna doxer.
:whatastory:

View attachment 53186View attachment 53187View attachment 53188
View attachment 53191
View attachment 53193

Schizo gets one-guy'd so hard he doxes himself?
:whatastory::whatastory:

I censored the above myself because there is no way to confirm the guy is actually who he says he is. We technically have rules against posting shit found in seedy ways, so I will leave that to @The Proctor if he wants me to post the uncensored one and the archive I made of the page. Babski seemingly SCs with his real full name, so doing a background check on him with such a unique name technically is something anyone could do. I am still gonna err on the side of caution.

Something to note: Kronii on Dottovu was vagueposting a while back and threating someone. Could it have been Babski ramping shit up?
Dott Tweet Archive (2)
Babski Tweet Archive
Holy shit! That's enough of a happening that if he keeps up he might need a full thread.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Could it have been Babski ramping shit up?
nah it was absolutely about the leaker, the leaker showed something in a tweet that confirmed he's European or at least lived there (the forth tweet), and the leaker's twitter got deleted before dott's tweet went up, besides baski is still around so it wouldn't make sense if it was about him.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If true then the Alexander stuff needs its own thread, there is much more here than Gabriel. This is some Chase level shit.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Isn't there some lunatic that makes meat sculptures out of his oshis?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Ummm…
IMG_0603.jpeg
Part of me thinks that Gura should just go ahead and graduate. She’s got nothing to prove to anyone at this point and should focus on her health.

The other part of me hopes that she keeps dribbling content out at a slow drip because if she does graduate, then the chumbuds will have to go somewhere.

Top Bottom