"Japanese shiriaru (Cereal) issu notto miruku, ah, hando! Hando, into zuh mouth! baribaribaribari (Crunch crunch) OK!"Momosuzu Nene

Known Creep/Schizo/Autist Discussion Thread

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ummm…
View attachment 53284
Part of me thinks that Gura should just go ahead and graduate. She’s got nothing to prove to anyone at this point and should focus on her health.

The other part of me hopes that she keeps dribbling content out at a slow drip because if she does graduate, then the chumbuds will have to go somewhere.
Wasn't this fake? Ame didn't have supers enabled on the last stream. Unless this was before but tracking down an Ame stream this day an age is a challenge in itself

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Ummm…
View attachment 53284
Part of me thinks that Gura should just go ahead and graduate. She’s got nothing to prove to anyone at this point and should focus on her health.

The other part of me hopes that she keeps dribbling content out at a slow drip because if she does graduate, then the chumbuds will have to go somewhere.
Its a Fake
Amelia Watson doesnt have superchats enabled

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kakun got his Pop Up Parade Kiara figure. Of course, the first thing he did was check under the skirt.

foto_no_exif (53) (1).jpg
:marinewhat:
Archive
Link

Stunned But Dumb

Kakun got his Pop Up Parade Kiara figure. Of course, the first thing he did was check under the skirt.
That poor thing is destined for a jar

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
He looks like such a nice guy too. Even has hearts and nice words like dreamer and in love on his face.

Zyklon Mag

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Stunned But Dumb

Forgot about this. Would it be worthy to have Mel Nekomata in this/the other thread?

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Forgot about this. Would it be worthy to have Mel Nekomata in this/the other thread?
Isn't that the one girl who is desperate to join Kawaii and keeps changing accounts every other week?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This thread has become hexagoon 2.0 so back to vtubers.

User Anachronistic2 on the farms has found a dedicated Nerissa Ravencroft anti.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-18541909

I didnt really look at his Twitter profile but according to others in the vtuber thread, they're implying his twitter history has everything for him to be the next schoolshooter.
Im moving this here, even if the thread is pretty dead. I had a quick look at his twitter account and the guy is fucking psychotic. Cant really archive and post stuff right now as im my shift starts in 10.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Im moving this here, even if the thread is pretty dead. I had a quick look at his twitter account and the guy is fucking psychotic. Cant really archive and post stuff right now as im my shift starts in 10.
Here's a few:

Lol

Archive

Lmao

Archive

Lmfao

:Katta-Semetic-Content:

I don't know anything about Nerissa, but I doubt anyone who is a fan can figure out what the fuck this guy's issue is.

Also bonus, he has a YouTube channel he used to upload let's plays on. And yes, he speaks. He even did some sort of narrative while playing Hollow Knight, going so far as to open the first video with Team Cherry and Joseph Bulkin presents my favorite game of all time. Welcome to Hollow Knight. Nice of Team Cherry to team up with a schizo.

And yes, his voice sounds exactly like you think it does

YouTube Channel

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
>be revolted by yuribait
>watch vtubers
:confusedshuba:

tgmslc

Kid's into Elden Ring & Game of Thrones. So now I'm getting PTSD flashbacks to a former friend of mine who got radicalized by Reddit during quarantine times and became a Reddit Tankie.
1000007885.png
He also seems to be sucking up to some old annoying-as-fuck neckbeard who thinks he's "saving lives" by telling vtuber fans to give up their hobby?

1000007886.png
I like having lunatics like these two in the world to give me a good example of who to never ever become.
:smugmoona:

Edit: Is there any info here about this Ethan Ralph guy? I skimmed the above screencapped vid a lil and he seems like the kind of autistic boomer nerd that threads like this were made for.

Top Bottom