"Barnacles are the foakin' herpes of the sea"Zumi Dokumi

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
It's insane to think that Haachama is like 22 but somehow infinitely more mature than Rushia when a yab occurs

Haachama went through mental hell.

Rushia is mental hell.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Not to Phase post

Well anyway, I've been monitoring the damage from my recent fuck up on PCG and noticed a new Rushia copy pasta being born

God's Strongest Dragoon

I said it before I'll say it again most vtubers have a bf or husband
ESPECIALLY any one that does gfe
So is this your cope for why you're a femcel?
Never forget the ugly bastard side of NTR
Rise up, @famous artist pipkun, your time is now, king.

brave-f9uu-Gx-K10n.png

:whatastory:

It's a good thing it's Japanese drama, otherwise she'd be tripping over herself to share intimate details.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

So, the phrase "never put your cock in crazy" exists for a reason. It's not a joke. It's not just a set of friendly advice. It's one of the core pieces of practical advice because the crazy will ruin your life. I can't believe he put a ring on it. (Or signed the papers, as in Japan. Oh god, did she steal his hanko and sign it for him?)

in b4 Akirose is outed and the rosetai watch her even harder.

Problem is that the use of oral contraceptives in Japan is less than a tenth of what it is in the US. Around 1% of the female population uses it (US: between 10- 20%; Canada: around 40%).

Japan is the country with the lowest rate of oral contraceptive use in the developed world, yet it has the highest femboy rate.

Pretty sure oral contraceptives were banned until around 2000 in Japan. The whole "increased cancer risk" bit. (Ever wonder why there's so much Breast Cancer Awareness campaigns? That's actually why. The more you know.)

That said, "Femboys" are popular with a lot of women because it twists maternal and sexual desires together. Effeminate looking Men also aren't a threat to Women and no one in the modern economies needs their safety instincts keyed off by their Men in the same way the normal physiology does. If you run that logic out, you can see where people can easily end up in very dark places. They aren't unrelated, just far apart.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Calling it, if she loses her voice acting gig she will backflip.

Limkin

Calling it, if she loses her voice acting gig she will backflip.
She is working for a trash tier gimmick agency that can't give her any kind of decent work, having to scrap the absolute bottom of the food chain. It's not the second Hololive to her, and it will not change in the future. By the time, realistically, she could build up a portfolio and connections to join a better agency or land some roles by herself, she would be in her 40s or maybe even 50s. As in, not just her career her entire life would be over. She is completely delulu to start making her way in VA work at 35 years old

Koronesuki

X-Potato
By the time, realistically, she could build up a portfolio and connections to join a better agency or land some roles by herself, she would be in her 40s or maybe even 50s. As in, not just her career her entire life would be over.
Is this bait, or are you a retarded zoomer who actually believes this? I can't tell.

Limkin

Is this bait, or are you a retarded zoomer who actually believes this? I can't tell.
She only has a couple of years left to work with before she is in her 40s. It's not a problem of skill, it's a problem of being old. She is also very frail and has either asthma or some other lung related illness, I don't remember. The timer on her expiration date as a professional voice actress, able to handle major roles is clocking really fast
I hope mikecat's VA career goes well, I can see being the next Aya Hirano
"In early 2011, an acquaintance of a Lantis employee leaked that Hirano had sexual relations with three of her band members, leading to the dismissal of all four of them; in August 2011, Japanese magazine Bubka published photos of their affair.[72]"
I had no idea about this. She also married an actor this january. And they are around the same age too. It's like Rushia, but started doing this work more than 20 years ago

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
She is working for a trash tier gimmick agency that can't give her any kind of decent work, having to scrap the absolute bottom of the food chain. It's not the second Hololive to her, and it will not change in the future. By the time, realistically, she could build up a portfolio and connections to join a better agency or land some roles by herself, she would be in her 40s or maybe even 50s. As in, not just her career her entire life would be over. She is completely delulu to start making her way in VA work at 35 years old
There is no age limit on VA work. Seiyuu are somewhat different to the rest of the idol industry. They don't just get graduated for being "too old" in their early-to-mid 20's.

I hope mikecat's VA career goes well, I can see being the next Aya Hirano. :smugpipi:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I hope mikecat's VA career goes well, I can see being the next Aya Hirano. :smugpipi:
She better give the bassist some love too.

Negzana

No Name

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Dragoon

>shits on Del, someone who attempted a backflip
>her bullshit catches up with her, gets mindbroken, and backflips herself

I'm neutral on the accusations of whether they're true or not but if they're real, it would be poetry if this happens

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Negzana

>shits on Del, someone who attempted a backflip
>her bullshit catches up with her, gets mindbroken, and backflips herself

I'm neutral on the accusations of whether they're true or not but if they're real, it would be poetry if this happens
Hopefully a tree catches her and she reflects over her life mistakes and realizes man's flaws and sins will always be forgiven by the Lord

Or she becomes a JAV actress

MeteorImpact

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Korekore is the only one who connected MafuxRushia and is streaming in 5 min

I hope he gets flamed like when he covered Rushia the first time
Mafu is on the drama channel - how low can he get?
The boxes! What do they mean?!
This evidence is so lame.

Useless stream with no new info. I hate myself enough to become a vtuber

Edit - Pmaru isn't relevant, it was just a funny coincidence.

Last edited:
Top Bottom