"I don't believe in consent. ...I swear that was just an intrusive thought that came out. There must be something in the coffee"Ember Amane

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuhle

from the kf :

doki fans harassing artists for no reason

It seems to be working among the remaining NijiEN tribalfags fans. A bunch of NijiEN livers have come out with tweets slobbering all over the artist community's knob over this unverified bad experience this person had. They're desperately taking advantage of this for a much needed PR win.

Also, assuming this person is telling the truth, there's a much more plausible reason why this woman went to a convention at her home country and received hate/criticism and it has nothing to do with dragoons.
View attachment 64246
View attachment 64247

Go back to your tard thread pippkin

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
@Murrayしないで my brother in Allah, you really need to read what you post and actually think for a moment.

They stated that they did their best to communicate with Selen. This does not mean they spoke with her directly. It simply means they ATTEMPTED to. Their statement only states that they talked with the emergency contact, it never states they spoke to Selen herself. In fact, the wording of this statement would directly imply they didn't contact Selen directly at any point before the suspension.

Her tweet about reposting the cover came out at 7pm PST on the 25th. (I'm in EST so it shows my timezone)

View attachment 64257

The tweet on Selen's account about getting her phone back, and thus their ability to directly contact her, was posted approximately 49 hours later on the 27th.
View attachment 64258

Now, on its own this is incredibly suspect, as this would imply that she was let off of mandatory Psychiatric Hold within two days. Mandatory psychiatric hold is, well, mandatory after all suicide attempts, and is 72 hours minimum in most places that have it. They do not allow you access to ANY communication device during this period. I won't pretend to know Canadian law by heart, but I do know that my ex who attempted to kill themself was held for a 72 hour mandatory, with no access to their phone. So I can only presume that it's the same up north. This means that for this tweet to even be done by her, the hospital already committed gross negligence in the eyes of the law for allowing her to tweet it out.

However, let's just assume the hospital broke the law here and these tweets are Selen.

The tweet about getting discharged happened at almost 2am on the 31st, which is consistent with her post on Dokibird.
View attachment 64262

This would logically dictate, if we go by a STRICT reading of what is in their released statement, that AnyColor would have had zero direct contact with her after her release up to the time that she was suspended. You may argue 'well maybe she just refused to talk to them!' Yes, this is very possible. However, if this were the case, then why the hell would they wait to revoke access to her Twitter when she's a known risk of using said Twitter to 'do damage to the company.'

Think, Murray, think. There is no logical world in which a company as autistic about their own image would willingly let a rogue agent walk around with the keys to their house freely. On top of that you had friends of Selen, including RPR, confirming they've been unable to contact her for a long time around mid-January.

While I think the apostrophe argument is dumb as shit there's no logical way she wasn't suspended until January 1st at the very latest. Which, given AnyColor's current track record? It's not a remote leap in logic to assume it was before then.

Now, throw me my damn Migos and Rrats, damnit. I've been fact checking and writing this from 5:30 in the morning to 7, I'm tired as fuck, and my autistic ass can't let shit go until I rant.
To add on to this - please correct me if I'm wrong - but didn't Doki say in one of her streams that Niji was badgering her emergency contact so much they basically stopped answering any of the phone calls?

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
It seems to be working among the remaining NijiEN tribalfags fans. A bunch of NijiEN livers have come out with tweets slobbering all over the artist community's knob over this unverified bad experience this person had. They're desperately taking advantage of this for a much needed PR win.

Also, assuming this person is telling the truth, there's a much more plausible reason why this woman went to a convention at her home country and received hate/criticism and it has nothing to do with dragoons.
View attachment 64246
View attachment 64247

those organised tweets feel fake as all hell
This is just I love my Nijisanji Family all over again

Also, if you wanted to show better appreciation to your artists, how about paying them on time?
This just comes across as fishing for brownie points

I hope this is all skinwalked and corpo-mandated, because if the livers themselves came up with the idea that writing tweets like that all at the same time, there is no helping them
I do not feel any love from this, just opportunistic attention begging

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Xuhle

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

famous artist pipkun

Autocorrect? Most of the time I'm on my phone when out.
hhh is a kiwi farm thunderdomer, people ping to fling shit at him and then they cry about him. its now a bannable offense to ping him bc it was low iq retards pinging him.
elira and enna's info was in doki's doc sent overseas to japan, i wonder if thats a violation of appi

Xuhle

hhh is a kiwi farm thunderdomer, people ping to fling shit at him and then they cry about him. its now a bannable offense to ping him bc it was low iq retards shitting up the thread.

elira and enna's info was in doki's doc sent overseas to japan, i wonder if thats a violation of appi
Was more meaning that my phone is autocorrect your name.

The only info that doki sent with any dox was her own. Could Elira, Millie, and enna have been in there as well, and could have been vague as well by having doki info, as all of those girls live primarily in Canada.

Would say again for the in the back of the short bus. There is no dox from what we know in the doc doki sent.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The personal info in the doc could simply have been their real names.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Now, on its own this is incredibly suspect, as this would imply that she was let off of mandatory Psychiatric Hold within two days. Mandatory psychiatric hold is, well, mandatory after all suicide attempts, and is 72 hours minimum in most places that have it. They do not allow you access to ANY communication device during this period. I won't pretend to know Canadian law by heart, but I do know that my ex who attempted to kill themself was held for a 72 hour mandatory, with no access to their phone. So I can only presume that it's the same up north. This means that for this tweet to even be done by her, the hospital already committed gross negligence in the eyes of the law for allowing her to tweet it out.

However, let's just assume the hospital broke the law here and these tweets are Selen.
We do have it here but I would not rely on it being a law for it to be enforced i know ive seen recently admitted people still with access to communication devices either through ignorance or because doctors terrified of being accused of abusing patients.

edit:just to be clear Selen was definitely hospitalized and lost access Do not associate me with murray until i can ride his coatails.

Xuhle

The personal info in the doc could simply have been their real names.
They said location in the video so possible as well but I'm doubtful they each knew there real name.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

View attachment 64246
View attachment 64247

I’m surprised, this time it’s a Flip. Now that I think about it, I wonder if most NDF are Flips?

Edit: Vivi too, huh. I’m glad I unsub and no longer consume her content.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I’m surprised, this time it’s a Flip. Now that I think about it, I wonder if most NDF are Flips?
the vocal ones are

makes sense since all flips in the internet and fucking blabbermouths who will speak regardless just to prove a point

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hmm... clapping back seems to become popular at nijiEN... that is an... interesting technique to say the least...

Actually.. no wonder the fanbase is so full of fags when their streamers share the same braincells. Uki believes white straight men are irresponsible and selfish.. just like the guys reply? Dayum buoyyyy.... he cooked amarite? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Screenshot_20240220-125806_X.jpg
Tweet / Archive

Limkin

Let me introduce the new rrat - management told them to go on twitter and show how they can totally engage on social media however they want and they are not being skinwalked by the said management. So retards couldn't think of anything better but replying to shit comments

famous artist pipkun

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Hmm... clapping back seems to become popular at nijiEN... that is an... interesting technique to say the least...

Actually.. no wonder the fanbase is so full of fags when their streamers share the same braincells. Uki believes white straight men are irresponsible and selfish.. just like the guys reply? Dayum buoyyyy.... he cooked amarite? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

View attachment 64267
Tweet / Archive
I suppose the memo of SHUT UP was not followed again

frz

Some 1m2 subs japanese drama channel covered the Selen thing. Very neutral in covering it, bringing both Nijisanji and Selen/Doki's side of thing even say that Selen's telling people to reupload is bad and that the artist not getting paid is not reflected by every artists out there just a few. Also kept the info condensed and contained. Not even mentioning doki sub numbers to stay on track.

He randomly got very aggressive at Vox though, said this is the first time he heard of this fag but god such a shit human and he want to punch his face (Note: he actually didnt talk about punching, but he did use a whiny faggy voice to narrate voxx and bursted out laughing in the middle of it due to how absurb and dumb vox was)

Ended the video with saying no conclusive evidence to say who's right. But speaking from the heart he would side with doki since he has experienced similar things (working in a black corpo, being bullied by other Youtubers)

There was 2 silverlining after this whole long ass saga
- Doki putting her support from the community into charity
- Introducing Japanese corpos black culture for the world to see.

Note: he also pixelated every single image of selen/elira/vox/ike half expecting Nijisanji to do a copyright claim.

Last edited:

Bronze

I suppose the memo of SHUT UP was not followed again
I think this one worked for them. Now they are "artist supporters" compare to harasser toxic niji antis. Nobody's mentioning them not paying artists on time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom