"Heeey lads! Lads! Come on me ship! Come on me ship! We'll all go out! Get your guns! And the treasure chest! Bring out the treasure chest!! And treasure map!! We have to get back to the ship HURRY!!! It's gold! I have to get my pirate hat! Oh nooo it fell, get my pirate hat! Ahoy mateys!"MamaMori (looking at her favorite holomem photo)

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Militante

I don't think anything new is being privated.

You can see all of Scarle's streams archived here https://archive.ragtag.moe/channel/UCFgXWZOUZA2oYHNr6qDmsTQ

As they didn't appear when that person archived, I'm pretty sure those three are privated waiting rooms for cancelled streams.

e: Honestly, just feels like drama hysteria at this point.

Definitely drama hysteria, but considering they axed Zaion for less (as indicated by niji's own statements) and current events, I can't blame them too hard.

Also if you told me earlier today that Niji would be somehow digging themselves into a deeper hole with statements from multiple livers and the CEO himself, I'd call you crazy. But here we are.

On the bright side, Grimmi ungraduated

Bronze

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
The Nijisisters in Nyfco are telling their fellow catty bitches how to remove the community note in Elira’s current tweet by reporting it.
Edit: They successfully removed the community notes in Elira’s recent tweet.
Edit 2: They brought back community notes in her tweet once again in the second screenshot after Nijisisters/Anycolor bootlickers successfully removed it hours ago.
IMG_4202.pngIMG_4205.png

Last edited:

chihirogumi

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Apparently this is a friend of Selen/Doki's?
a
image.png

a
image.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Rratarded Alt

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Watching the Riku video really made it the cultural differences clear. Bro, most of the EN audience doesn't know how important that full bow is. Instead, get a lectern that looks expensive, do a small bow and read off a teleprompter so it looks like you are making eye contact with the audience. At least it was short and sweet but it could have been shorter and with more flowery language like, "utmost apologies" and "deepest sincerity". His EN is decent though so there is that.

God's Strongest Dragoon

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
For posterity, Asmongold has 10,000 viewers watching him react to the Elira video right now.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Xuhle

I dont know how to do it but i feel like this thread just needs burning on the wallpaper and disco inferno playing the entire time quietly in the background.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
alright, not even half a day, I'll compromise with 4 hours

don't do anything for 4 hours

please

One hour.

I am now resigned to hoping for a single hour without anything happening.

Maybe? Possibly?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
For posterity, Asmongold has 10,000 viewers watching him react to the Elira video right now.

Asmongold says he understand the IP concern, im vindicated once again and ill be vindicated on selen's lolsuit soon enough.1

The Rratarded Alt

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Asmongold says he understand the IP concern, im vindicated once again and ill be vindicated on selen's lolsuit soon enough.1
I have a feeling there will be some tug war releasing more info to invite lawsuit on their turf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom