"[The Amish] don't use the Internet, so I feel like I can speak freely about those people. They kinda scare me"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Just started watching this Nux reaction to the stream, Doki response, and Riku apology will update as interesting info comes up but he opened with a banger

His contacts tell him there is a civil war inside niji those defending the company and those defending Doki

He talked about how he refuses to leak proof unless to defend himself and only comments on stuff that is public and segued into Scarle hearting that comment as evidence to the civil war whether he is personally privy to the sides is unknown he just says "a lot are for and against Niji"

Last edited:

Xuhle

Part me wonders if Elira and her clique bullied Doki because she outshine Elira despite Elira being one of the first KurosanjiEN talents and despite everything Elira did to become the heart of Kurosanji, it was Doki who became the heart and pillar of Kurosanji and become one of the most universally love vtubers.

Damn.... Elira literally did an Artia
Takes a dragon to slay a dragon. :smugselen::dokibirdWhat:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
If this is true and mentioned in future doki's statement, it would be another pr disaster to kurosanji. There would be a lot of snake contracts written by the kuro lawyer to fuck over with the current or future talent who sign it.

But, that only happen if KuroEN will be surviving in 2024.

Besides that, @Scuddle your take on the NijiEN and Riku statement? :dokiSmug:
I think Doki puts it best: no one wins here.

I also think she puts it best in that everyone deserves our sympathy and level-headedness. Elira has spent the last ten days being perceived as some kind of ringleader for a suicide attempt and unable to defend herself; meanwhile she's alone in a different country and away from her family while all this is going down. Vox fucking adored Selen and seemed willing to do literally anything for her. She would get him collabs with his Overwatch idols and he would help with her projects and ideas. They seemed to have a genuinely strong bond. So even if I think the choice to have Elira meatshield a terrible presentation of evidence was bad I find the content of the stream to be frankly heartbreaking.

Elira, Tazumi and even Doki's statement today all sucked for different reasons but there's still not nearly enough information to advocate for anything more than Anycolor to come out and describe exactly how they plan on improving their operations.

Hate the company and push for more responsibility from the staff if you want, but be kind to the livers and Doki. I don't want to pick and choose which of her wishes I should follow because that's just self-serving.

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨
His contacts tell him there is a civil war inside niji those defending the company and those defending Doki

Oh shit, this is some NijiKR tier shitshow all over again

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Archive

Japanese statement. Good idea from her/her team.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Reading that second statement just left a pit in my stomach. Honestly I'm ready for this to be over. Doki deserves to stream without feeling like she's gonna break down at any moment. Especially when the only people winning from it are the dramamonkeys like this fuck and Falseeyed Fag.
1000134012.jpg

FlappyBat

What retard of a lawyer goes "Lets send this document where my mentally ill client spilled their guts in over to the other side. Surely this company with a history of behaving unprofessionally and allowing her to get to this point will act reasonably." Who the fuck thinks that.

On the nice side, this sounds like they were trying to negotiate a seperation on at least neutral terms and not trying to go into lawsuit hell. Court is where fourtunes go to die and Doki doesn't need to have anything to do with that.

All Niji has to do is shut the fuck up and never say her name again. The first financial statement isn't wrong, Selen's direct income to them is negligible. But falling on your sword to spite her and killing off EN certainly isn't.

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
So... I guess this means Niji locked Scarle's socials away from her? That's the only reason I can think of for her to not be able to make any posts and it somewhat explains why Fulgur had to beat around the bush to inform everyone.
stop having haachama as your pfp, I thought I went schizo because I didn't remember posting that, before realising that user is not me

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It doesn't say that at all. It has neutral language.
Cause that's what you do when talking about a subject under NDA.
You know that both parties talking about an NDA subject in public can void it right?
Selen hired her very own Ty Beard. move on, son, doki is, go show her some love

The Rratarded Alt

stop having haachama as your pfp, I thought I went schizo because I didn't remember posting that, before realising that user is not me
Why are you talking to yourself?
:educateyourself2:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

I don't know what his sources are, but I can safely say he's right.

IdenticalPlateaus

Adachi-fags somehow look sane compared to Akechi fags
And thats not because Adachi fans are particularly not retarded
Selen when her colleagues aren't even Apex Predators.
:smugselen:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

The Rratarded Alt

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Just started watching this Nux reaction to the stream, Doki response, and Riku apology will update as interesting info comes up but he opened with a banger

When the drama gets as spiteful and backstabby as has been shown by the three dipshits on that disgrace of a stream, then almost anything becomes believable. I would have laughed this off a month and a half ago, now I have to actually wonder if it's true or not. Niji has fucked up this badly already and I guarantee they aren't done just yet, although Doki has graciously given them another off ramp. It remains to be seen if they'll take it and run or drive into a brick wall.

Although I will say that those 3 in particular do not deserve any sort of respect anymore. They are in a rough spot, but had a chance to actually do something righteous. Instead they chose to go on stream and make complete clowns of themselves. They deserve the public crucifixion they are getting. I feel nothing but spite for them.

Xuhle

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Ok i caught up on everything and let me tell ya, people will jump on anything.

I like Doki, I became a member to her since she came back (the only other member i am part of is Watame) but this is just dumb, Doki is winning on the court of public opinion, and while this may be the last statement before letting go or leaving it to her lawyer (which so far sounds he is as retarded as Ty Beard) i can see how this comes up as manipulative to some, my dad cried in front of me frfr, and also i didn't try once i tried twice frfr.

To be totally clear, i believe her, but if the public shit-flinging is going to keep going, she better start showing some hard receipts or pubic perception is gonna go against her, there's a limit to what gossipers will tolerate before they turn on you.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im not calling it a 1000IQ move, but even with the lawyer fuckup of sending that document with no strings attatched, they still got Niji to tie their own noose and then jump when that Elira statement was posted, to the point where Doki refuted what was said there, and implied she had evidence to back that up

Now, they could still be retarded and this was a mistake, but it was a mistake that Niji somehow bit and blasted their penis with a shotgun, especially in the court of public opinion, which will probably be what matters if no further legal action is sought

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Can NijiEn just shut down already so everyone can move on to the next drama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom