"It's a bad dragon! It's a very bad, terrible dragon!"Chisaka Airi

Nijisanji L Collection

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So cosplaying as Riku is harassment, but cosplaying as Yagoo is (cring) based?

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
So cosplaying as Riku is harassment, but cosplaying as Yagoo is (cring) based?
Part of it is because people who actually cosplayed as Yagoo (I remember taking photo of one two years ago and is somewhat common in convention/anime events) really doing it for shits and giggles, while also acknowledging the fact that Yagoo has active presence in Hololive (at least appearing in some promotions and merch promotions) that people just find it fun to cosplay as him.

Riku, on the other hand, the only notable presence he has recently is during the apology video (for EN folks) and the only time you really know about him is either:
- you go deep into the JP hole and find him among scarce amount of Niji JP/Anycolor stuff
- You saw either one of NijiJP old april fools stream where he debuted/graduated as himself in NijiJP or saw Salome debut.

So as of recently, you now have people who cosplayed as Riku clearly to evoke the NijiEN troubles, and might be done clearly as actual harassment toward anyone willing enough in this day and age to cosplay as Niji talent. Of course the matter of "harassment" itself is depending on how one look at it. People probably do it for shits and giggles, but of course someone will going to complain that this one guy who cosplayed as Riku with fake graduation notice on his hand is "harassing" a nijisanji cosplayer, while in reality both riku cosplayer and niji cosplayer are in on the joke and has no issue with it.

In the end, it's depending on your own perception of things. Personally I haven't seen anyone on ID trying to be Riku so they probably doesn't give two shits, but people outside of ID has done so and all I really heard is that they are in it on the joke, so there's nothing to cause ruckus beyond twitter tards thinking this is harassement.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Part of it is because people who actually cosplayed as Yagoo (I remember taking photo of one two years ago and is somewhat common in convention/anime events) really doing it for shits and giggles, while also acknowledging the fact that Yagoo has active presence in Hololive (at least appearing in some promotions and merch promotions) that people just find it fun to cosplay as him.

Riku, on the other hand, the only notable presence he has recently is during the apology video (for EN folks) and the only time you really know about him is either:
- you go deep into the JP hole and find him among scarce amount of Niji JP/Anycolor stuff
- You saw either one of NijiJP old april fools stream where he debuted/graduated as himself in NijiJP or saw Salome debut.

So as of recently, you now have people who cosplayed as Riku clearly to evoke the NijiEN troubles, and might be done clearly as actual harassment toward anyone willing enough in this day and age to cosplay as Niji talent. Of course the matter of "harassment" itself is depending on how one look at it. People probably do it for shits and giggles, but of course someone will going to complain that this one guy who cosplayed as Riku with fake graduation notice on his hand is "harassing" a nijisanji cosplayer, while in reality both riku cosplayer and niji cosplayer are in on the joke and has no issue with it.

In the end, it's depending on your own perception of things. Personally I haven't seen anyone on ID trying to be Riku so they probably doesn't give two shits, but people outside of ID has done so and all I really heard is that they are in it on the joke, so there's nothing to cause ruckus beyond twitter tards thinking this is harassement.
The thing is. You can go cosplay as Riku and even ask niji cosplayer to take part to the bit. Thats in no way harassment. It becomes harrassment the moment the cosplayer/fan already showed their discomfort and the Riku cosplayer keeps coming back. And honestly, anyone doing this in a convention would be kicked out its not even a question.

Nijisanji fans on twitter are taking the exemple of the Elira cosplayer WHO WENT AHEAD and initiated the conversation with the Riku cosplayer and even asked for pictures. Funnily enough, the one who was incomfortable in that situation was the Riku cosplayer as The Elira cosplayer made sure to mention.

There was no harassment at cons and if there would be something even close to it im positive it would be stopped really fast by staff/other attendees. Its one big cope.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Looking over the stock price, it looks like anytime it's about to dip Enikala buys back a few more shares. I think it's clear at this point that they're using the buyback to keep the price stable, like a stock market OPEC.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Looking over the stock price, it looks like anytime it's about to dip Enikala buys back a few more shares. I think it's clear at this point that they're using the buyback to keep the price stable, like a stock market OPEC.
They stated their plan was to do the buyback over the entirety of the quarter.

VSoyBoy

Look at the last buyback. There was a jump as it was announced and after some time of regular trading noise it started steadily climbing for the rest of the buyback period until the last day. So far we're following that pattern, so I expect we won't see the full results of the buyback until August 31.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Ngl that sounds grim. Especially if EN does merge soon, they're gonna be fighting off sellers the entire time. At Best I can see them getting back to 3000, though by that point they'd probably be on the verge of going private.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Nijisanji fans on twitter are taking the exemple of the Elira cosplayer WHO WENT AHEAD and initiated the conversation with the Riku cosplayer and even asked for pictures. Funnily enough, the one who was incomfortable in that situation was the Riku cosplayer as The Elira cosplayer made sure to mention.
Didnt know dobson was a nijiYamanba

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
These people live in a different dimension.

View attachment 72577
NoNe Of ThEm CaN pOiNt OuT tHe ReAsOn FoR tHoSe LoW SaLeS
Pride flag Trans flag 18yo in bio
Critical thinking is not part of this kid's skillset.
selfhater.png
This is in response to someone pointing out that the models for vtubers are largely premade (Although we have seen instances in Holo of models being reworked quite a bit after having chosen a voice for it recently). As you can see the disgust at the thought of ol' whitey, along with the telltale watermelon in his name, he must be-
retardo.png
Oh. I'm glad that Niji is the vacuum for all this mental illness. Fitting that this guy's favorite company is a black one tho:BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
View attachment 72591
This is in response to someone pointing out that the models for vtubers are largely premade (Although we have seen instances in Holo of models being reworked quite a bit after having chosen a voice for it recently). As you can see the disgust at the thought of ol' whitey, along with the telltale watermelon in his name, he must be-
View attachment 72592
Oh. I'm glad that Niji is the vacuum for all this mental illness. Fitting that this guy's favorite company is a black one tho:BijouBijou:
This is why I hope NijiEN thrives forever. For retard containment.

Zyklon Mag

View attachment 72591
View attachment 72592
This might be a pooner

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Since this has been another huge vote of non confidence from the western audience, let me present an idea that has been whizzing around my noggin for a while.
Ideally this would be part of a larger adjustment but I feel like this one thing could lay the groundwork of some sort of return for NijiEN relevance. Allow me to be optimistic for once and propose this:

:optimistic: Open up collaborations for anyone! :optimistic:
I don't mean anyone anyone, you don't have to say yes to an Alex Jones among us collab. But be open to anyone.
If I'm gonna be honest the main people I mean with this is Ex-Niji's. I feel like there are a lot of collabs just waiting to happen and everybody knows who is who by now, but if you want you can go with the "never met this person, we just hit it off real well" angle. Kuro, U-San, Michi, Mata, Mint collabs would already do wonders for public perception... and just imagine... let's just say "If you can get them to talk to you, collabs are on the table".

I know this is asking for a whole lot, from all sides. I don't think any "Graduates" would be against reconnecting publicly, some may even be trying to make it happen. The other two might present some bigger hurdles, for them and the remaining livers, but who knows. Bigger feuds have been resolved.
The biggest hurdle on Niji's side is that the same ruleset works quite well for the Japanese branch, and changing rules on one will almost definitely mean changing them on the other in the long term, which they would definitely be against since they're running a pretty tight ship over there.
But it's looking like "point of no return" real soon, so Hail Marys are probably in order.

Anyways: Do you think this could work, any potential issues? Discuss!
No number of collabs with whoever will fix NijiEns issues. The problems are too fundamental and would also have to be addressed on this level. If I had to try to fix NijiEn I would try something like this:

- hire more managers, to at least of a 1 manager per 2 livers ratio
- make sure that at least 30% of these managers are seniors with experience and the rest are not complete newbies like recent graduates or still studying
- announce this publicly with some good (not let the intern write this) pr speak
- Many fans stopped supporting anyone because they do not want to support the company. To not lose everyone, a possible solution could be to let livers keep all income from superchats, memberships and donations. This way fans could continue supporting their favorites and stay connected without helping the company financially. Then, after the issues start to get fixed it is easier to get these fans to buy merch again
- And lastly, conduct an extensive internal investigation and implement measures against that. Giving information about this one publicly would be tricky, but even if they don't and things start to improve it will show a positive effect after a while when the livers for example seem less stressed and more happy

Then the following months see how things develop.

Now, do I believe any of these will ever happen? Of course not, it would require competent upper management and the will to invest, which they both don't have.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Many fans stopped supporting anyone because they do not want to support the company. To not lose everyone, a possible solution could be to let livers keep all income from superchats, memberships and donations. This way fans could continue supporting their favorites and stay connected without helping the company financially. Then, after the issues start to get fixed it is easier to get these fans to buy merch again
I feel like, one of the biggest issue with the remaining fans is, a lot of them are young. Most are probably college students. And college students are broke as fuck.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I feel like, one of the biggest issue with the remaining fans is, a lot of them are young. Most are probably college students. And college students are broke as fuck.
Nah, the hardcore simps and whales are all that's left. The ones that think their oshis could do no wrong. Plus some additional retards.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
The thing is. You can go cosplay as Riku and even ask niji cosplayer to take part to the bit. Thats in no way harassment. It becomes harrassment the moment the cosplayer/fan already showed their discomfort and the Riku cosplayer keeps coming back. And honestly, anyone doing this in a convention would be kicked out its not even a question.

There was no harassment at cons and if there would be something even close to it im positive it would be stopped really fast by staff/other attendees. Its one big cope.
That's what I'm been saying yes. At the end of it, pretty much all of that is just harmless fun and if they're on the whole bit, then its all fine.

It just that you have twitter people looking at that elira example above and ended up praising it as "yas queen you beat your harasser yaaas" instead of "Elira cosplayer being so upfront that the Riku cosplayer was caught offguard and became uncomfortable." Granted, we don't exactly know what was the true intention of the guy, but if it wasn't legitimate issue other than being caught off-guard/losing face, why would you need to go and paint it like it was a bad thing altogether?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

Who is this femboy? I know you guys like to laugh at xe but I can only see a sperg. It's like I'm facing Flipsie 2.0. :PomuAngry:
Please tell me which part of this picture looks like Millie the fat-fucking asses?

View attachment 72575

Archive

Hey, Mae, if you're reading this, if you let me hit it 5 times a week, I will become your strongest soldier. Bonus points for weekends.
I will make Luca the Messiah, spreading the gospel of the aussiewitz;
I will show the world Enna is Ariana Grande seasoned with some shoyu sauce;
I will restart Rosemi's drive for competition she will be a guest character in the next Soul Calibur;
I will make Vox shine so bright as the Sun who illuminates the Great Wall - but not as bright as Chairman Mao.

We can even go on dates, but we need to have activities, because we both know conversation isn't your forte, and I will accept it. We can bungee jump or dig some trenches together, I know you enjoy living in peril.

I was having fun with this but got blackpilled midway. Maybe I'm getting cured of the crazy bitch thirst. Still, I will use my free monthly @Would.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I'm guessing you can buy tickets until pretty much the day of? In which case It's a bit early to point and laugh, especially without a direct comparison of another VTuber concert in the same venue selling out much quicker. Still, the venue might be a bit oversized and the price too high for them to even approach selling out.
Its never too Early to point and laugh :dokiSmug::dokibirdWhat::dokiSmugNew:
In fact i will say i started laughing too late

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
These people live in a different dimension.

View attachment 72577
People point out why there's low sales and low general support all the time, it's the same reasons so much of everything else based on the branch has been in a deep pit for months. You guys are just too damn stupid to understand them or too desperate to huff mad amounts of cope to pretend like they aren't true.

Reasons for low sales according to ndf: Uh well uh if we go we'll be nerds who get bullied by other nerds and people are totally going to just physically assault us because the mean laughing lady told her army to murder any niji fans on sight. How can you expect us to live like this? There's no way there's going to be..I dunno, security on the site, or a police station to call or ways to prove any of it happened. It's just so crazy you can literally see TONS of people planning to show up and abuse us. *shows like one tweet from some asshat who is clearly taking the piss out of everything and another of the riku cosplayer*

Reasons for low sales to anyone who pays attention: Well Niji basically operates like an unsupportive black company post debut (As shown by their own memo), basically had or allowed several people to attack talents on their way out or after they were gone, and the talents themselves have been shown to be fairly questionable in their decisions. Numerous people won't like or support that and therefore won't want to spend money on such a company. Which would in turn translate into not wanting to piss away money on a ticket, travel, and a place to stay. Or on anything else said company is putting out there such as copy/paste merch or goofy ass collaboration decisions that basically leave "unpopular" talents in the dust begging for a crumb of company support.
Also that blinding favoritism doesn't feel great if the talent you like is one of the people totally ignored by said company. Or outright roadblocked by them considering some of what happened to most who left.

"Hot" take: if people wanted to go, they would have bought the tickets! But apparently enough didn't. WHAT COULD IT MEAN?? Is it that the company and its audience are doing something that leads to support dropping like a rock?
No, no it's the *insert Hololive fanbase, Dokibird fanbase, or made up anti of your choice pending situation here* who are wrong.

That's not accounting for the fact that a on top of that Niji fans constantly make themselves obnoxious cunts who contribute to various reasons of not looking like a favorable crew to want to hang around. Which also reflects on making the company look like it's catered to mentally ill retards terminally losing their shit on twitter over nonsense. Spoiler alert: So far you dumb mother fuckers go out of the way to prove that accurate

Last edited:
Top Bottom