"LET'S KILL DA HO!"Hikasa Tomoshika

Nijisanji L Collection

Bronze

On a more technical note with the cancelled concert, is there any actual professional Singers in EN? I ask because you're trying to sell a Concert. You need Headliners. With Cover, they have headliners in each branch they can structure the "having a concert" around.
Enna is considered really good as a singer, some say best in the branch. Millie and Reimu get lot of praise, and I remember people liking Elira's singing. I think they would be enough.

As for Millie, she's having an awful time. She's still dealing with loss of her pet and her biggest distraction just got cancelled.

ThatGuyFromThe213

That bimbo needs to learn, even if the concert were to proceed its still at a loss. Not just the seats, but they need to pay the venue, the staff members, and the security team too. Canceling the concert was more likely for the better cost wise than letting the show to go on. THAT is the basic business decision ya dumb bitch.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This must be the biggest hit of :magnicope: I have ever seen someone take. It is not people that watch Hololive who might be defending a Holomem. Nay, it is us nijisisters who really care about the brand new Holo girl and her acknowledgement of the penis race.

I bet this person has never watched more than a clip of the new girls. Get bent.
Its like a defence mechanism for them. " Ah shit our company is being laughed at again must try and take hololive down with us ".

tgmslc

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

This can't be real. Holy fuck.

Since the concert hall will be empty I wonder if they will let Dokibird do Karaoke? Charge $10 a ticket.

In Niji? Enna, Reimu and Millie. Maria also but she doesnt have 3D. I guess Elira and Ike are also good front runners for a Niji Concert.

Yugo was an amazing singer.... oh
Pomu wasn't the best but she had a ton of hype and energy.... oh

I agree with your assessment that limiting this to convention goers was the biggest fuckup. They could have probably sold about twice as much tickets.

Would hit it harder than Nijisanji hitting their biggest EN fans by cancelling the concert 1 week before the event fucking them over and causing them not to be able to refund the hotel stay, plane tickets and convention tickets.

Enna is considered really good as a singer, some say best in the branch. Millie and Reimu get lot of praise, and I remember people liking Elira's singing. I think they would be enough.

As for Millie, she's having an awful time. She's still dealing with loss of her pet and her biggest distraction just got cancelled.

I think my point about "Professional Singer" was missed. No one in NijisanjiEN is really pursuing a professional singer career, so they don't have a fan base built around being a draw to a Concert. These are, after all, musical events. Cover, very notably, understands that Musical Event != Streamer Draw for physical tickets. You have to pull the Music Fans within your Fan Base, and those fans have to view that Streamer in that regard. There's a reason the first concert Cover did with HololiveEN was the entire roster, everyone is an original song and a small venue. Yes, it sold out almost instantly, but not everyone on the Roster has pushed their audience in that way. If the audience isn't prepped for that, you have to use FOMO, which can easily blow up in your face. Now, Cover does do that somewhat with the 3D Live limited merch, but Free Streaming on YouTube is about the lowest friction way of interacting with a global population.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I

Huh... some hidden responses... i wonder what it is..... oh
View attachment 72568

:magnicope:

Also, thank you so much Nijisisters for fighting 4chan and like 10 twitter accounts for us simple cowards. Not like we learned to just point and laugh at them over the years.

Hey. Dont worry guys, SURELY Anime Impulse will save the day since AX cant protect us sisters from the evil dokifans and holobros.

:thisisFine:

Part of me wants to say "these people clearly have never heard of a Pump & Dump", but I also can't make the secondary joke because none of them would be involved with those, either. LOL

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Please tell me which part of this picture looks like Millie the fat-fucking asses?

View attachment 72575

Archive

I am a tard bu i'm not that retarded to go digging (or follow) a sister's profile to laugh at them. The rat was because she was defending Niji just like Millie does.

Also, would

tgmslc

I think my point about "Professional Singer" was missed. No one in NijisanjiEN is really pursuing a professional singer career, so they don't have a fan base built around being a draw to a Concert. These are, after all, musical events. Cover, very notably, understands that Musical Event != Streamer Draw for physical tickets. You have to pull the Music Fans within your Fan Base, and those fans have to view that Streamer in that regard. There's a reason the first concert Cover did with HololiveEN was the entire roster, everyone is an original song and a small venue.
This seems insane to me. Niji's whole thing is they have a million livers, and not a one has looked at the current corpo scene and thought "Hmm, yes, I should do Music"? Singing's not even that hard! You just have to practice for a few years!

RiverBear

On a more technical note with the cancelled concert, is there any actual professional Singers in EN? I ask because you're trying to sell a Concert. You need Headliners. With Cover, they have headliners in each branch they can structure the "having a concert" around. Even then, with Cover, they really only want to do that around Suisei and Mori, with Sora, Gura, Watame, Towa and Kanata capable of holding their own in that type of approach. Aqua can headline her own event, but that's not as much of a concert pull as an "event" scenario.
Nijis aren't Idols, they are streamers

frz

I think my point about "Professional Singer" was missed. No one in NijisanjiEN is really pursuing a professional singer career, so they don't have a fan base built around being a draw to a Concert. These are, after all, musical events. Cover, very notably, understands that Musical Event != Streamer Draw for physical tickets. You have to pull the Music Fans within your Fan Base, and those fans have to view that Streamer in that regard. There's a reason the first concert Cover did with HololiveEN was the entire roster, everyone is an original song and a small venue. Yes, it sold out almost instantly, but not everyone on the Roster has pushed their audience in that way. If the audience isn't prepped for that, you have to use FOMO, which can easily blow up in your face. Now, Cover does do that somewhat with the 3D Live limited merch, but Free Streaming on YouTube is about the lowest friction way of interacting with a global population.
On one hand I don't think Cover really "understands" what you are saying because Pekora exists, she instantly sold out music concerts despite not putting any emphasis on being a musician. Holo just can not fail it seems to actually draw any lessons when it comes to events, outside of random shit like food and catering.

On the other hand, I agreed that NijiEN completely misread their audience, which literally were "holo fans who got tired of the idol shit". Most of their audience was built on interaction between the livers in the community and how well they gel together.
Instead of segregating concerts into gender, they should have leaned into more of a "game show" like what Hololive did with Gamers Fes, just literally every body having fun on stage while inviting random holo guess/e-celeb. NijiEN needed to bring that magic back.
This segregation already seeped into the livers itself, the last time Millie collabed with a male on her channel was in .... uh 5+ months ago as a final farewell stream to pomu with the MLP group including Luca.
Scarle completely isolated herself, last time she collabed with ANYONE in 7 months is with a graduated kyo and that forced aster stream. Holy shit she doesn't even talk to her gen mates.
Enna lacked male livers so much she asked a flesh person to play the cuck fantasy for her chat.
Too lazy to look at every single channel but this should be similar for a lot of people.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

This seems insane to me. Niji's whole thing is they have a million livers, and not a one has looked at the current corpo scene and thought "Hmm, yes, I should do Music"? Singing's not even that hard! You just have to practice for a few years!

I'm kind of waiting for someone smaller inside Cover to go full DJ/Producer type. Cover is a massive music publisher, at this point, so they should have full access to a generally massive catalog and a lot to work with. But that's the advanced aspect to a built up industry. Anycolor is basically a 2010s Youtube MC with possibly a worse contract.

On one hand I don't think Cover really "understands" what you are saying because Pekora exists, she instantly sold out music concerts despite not putting any emphasis on being a musician. Holo just can not fail it seems to actually draw any lessons when it comes to events, outside of random shit like food and catering.

On the other hand, I agreed that NijiEN completely misread their audience, which literally were "holo fans who got tired of the idol shit". Most of their audience was built on interaction between the livers in the community and how well they gel together.
Instead of segregating concerts into gender, they should have leaned into more of a "game show" like what Hololive did with Gamers Fes, just literally every body having fun on stage while inviting random holo guess/e-celeb. NijiEN needed to bring that magic back.
This segregation already seeped into the livers itself, the last time Millie collabed with a male on her channel was in .... uh 5+ months ago as a final farewell stream to pomu with the MLP group including Luca.
Scarle completely isolated herself, last time she collabed with ANYONE in 7 months is with a graduated kyo and that forced aster stream. Holy shit she doesn't even talk to her gen mates.
Enna lacked male livers so much she asked a flesh person to play the cuck fantasy for her chat.
Too lazy to look at every single channel but this should be similar for a lot of people.

Pekora is the oddball with Cover. She's probably the biggest draw in JP, but she's the best "entertainer". Which includes singing, but I believe that stadium show also had most of the heavy hitter singers as well and others. So, while also a major concert, it was very much an "event". You actually see that a LOT more with Vtubers than pure concerts. To the point they rarely call them concerts. Minus what Anycolor did with NijiSanjiEN at AX.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That bimbo needs to learn, even if the concert were to proceed its still at a loss. Not just the seats, but they need to pay the venue, the staff members, and the security team too. Canceling the concert was more likely for the better cost wise than letting the show to go on. THAT is the basic business decision ya dumb bitch.

Why you'd try running a concert when you've pissed off the vast majority of your hardcore fans is beyond me. It's the hardcore fans that are going to spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, travelling and paying for a hotel and concert tickets to see your talents perform live. And without the hardcore fans, you have the two shitty options Nijisanji was left with: run the concert at a loss and suffer the bad PR of running a concert to a near-empty concert hall, or cancel the event beforehand and lose money and suffer bad PR from that instead.

The only winning move here was to never try to run the concert in the first place.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
The only winning move here was to never try to run the concert in the first place.
Retards too busy propping up the disintegrating bottom line, they signed off on everything everywhere at all times to get atleast SOME profit

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me
For Nijisisters coping about cancellation not due to low ticket sales, I would like to see someone post the venue seating charts with booking timeline and see their reaction to it.

The required AX ticket might have been the killer bit, actually. Last year, you didn't need one for the HoloLiveEN concert, if I recall correctly.
Nijisanji's concert may have been sponsored by AX or or they paid big money to AX to handle the venue selection because Peacock Theater is within walking distance from AX. So that's probably why they are charging for both AX and Niji tickets.

Hololive's CTW had nothing to do with AX23, beyond it taking place on the same day as the ongoing convention. The venue, Youtube Theater is also farther away from LACC.

Anyway, I reread this concert thing again so apparently Niji WWW aka the previous recorded footage of that Niji duo is the one that got cancelled(that was confusing tbh, as someone who didn't follow it closely), not the actual NijiEN concert/event itself as that will be streamed for free. This makes you wonder why they even tried to charge NijiEN concert in the first place when they can just stream for free. Hell, that would have been better PR-wise.

Still funny that the ChroNoir concert got cancelled. Either that means they are an absolute nobody in Anime Expo or attendees don't want to pay to watch a recorded footage from previous concert.

Last edited:

Limkin

Niji also set a dangerous precedent that if you don't buy tickets they will just show a full concert for free. Why would regular fans after this spend money on it? There is also an open question on how livers were supposed to be compensated for it. If it was a set fee, then Niji is directly in red. If it was a percentage of tickets sales, then Niji is simply refunding out of their livers pockets and they will be performing with zero compensation for their work. That will surely make more people want to participate in concerts later
Edit: Meanwhile Cover released a concert for free because they sold so much tickets the streaming service couldn't handle it. Niji wishes they had this issue lol

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
If I remember right, the Chronoir tickets sold the most and I've been seeing a lot of angry Nips complaining that they already spent the money for traveling while purchasing AX tickets to just get to the event. This is a clusterfuck.
Mind if I ask where is the source of 20% tickets sold information? Is it based on the website seat information? If it is real, :dokiSmugNew:

Total KuroEN death in the west
Apologies for the cropped screenshots but I took these at around 12hr-ish before the cancellation news drop since I was discussing it with a friend, if no one else has updated screenshots that are closer to the announcement hour this is likely the last number of remaining seats left right before they axed it

Screenshot_20240625-050826.png Screenshot_20240625-050920.png

Screenshot_20240625-051102.png

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Niji also set a dangerous precedent that if you don't buy tickets they will just show a full concert for free. Why would regular fans after this spend money on it? There is also an open question on how livers were supposed to be compensated for it. If it was a set fee, then Niji is directly in red. If it was a percentage of tickets sales, then Niji is simply refunding out of their livers pockets and they will be performing with zero compensation for their work. That will surely make more people want to participate in concerts later
Edit: Meanwhile Cover released a concert for free because they sold so much tickets the streaming service couldn't handle it. Niji wishes they had this issue lol
Yup. You don't cancel stuff unless everything is broken/natural disasters.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Its like a defence mechanism for them. " Ah shit our company is being laughed at again must try and take hololive down with us ".
But you don't understand! The twenty 4chan trolls invading ERB's 17k viewer (all Nijisisters, btw) karaokes are the entirety of the holo fambase and are RUINING Elizabeth's streaaaaaaaaaams.
:nolancries::crushcriesalot:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Since the concert hall will be empty I wonder if they will let Dokibird do Karaoke? Charge $10 a ticket.
Who knows? They still have time to patch together concerts with indies&vshiojo&phase if they find cash to actually run&man the venue.
Pomu wasn't the best but she had a ton of hype and energy.... oh
Bruh, did you watch her last karaoke? She's great when she's singing seriously.

Top Bottom