"[kwsk] stands for 'kiwi shark' btw"Kotoka Torahime

Nijisanji L Collection

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Also part of this announcement: As previously mentioned they will have life size versions of some of these figures at AX, hopefully sufficiently guarded from potential vandalism attempts.

Would have been cool in 2023.

Limkin

Hanamori members getting their own figurines before everyone else. Color me surprised

Smelliest007

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Rev up the copium engines ladies and gents, the next major event is coming!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Hanamori members getting their own figurines before everyone else. Color me surprised
The management and the usual femboys :mitothink: Oh but you know, let's celebrate Nijidiversity :ironmousekek:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Rev up the copium engines ladies and gents, the next major event is coming!

Damn, I was really hoping Advent would beat them to the punch. Oh well, I will settle for Vanguard and HQ beating them and also getting way better looking 3D models, I guess.

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Awoogers

Damn, I was really hoping Advent would beat them to the punch. Oh well, I will settle for Vanguard and HQ beating them and also getting way better looking 3D models, I guess.
watch this 3d be worse than a roblox avatar that it makes it like its got raytracing or some shit

i am expecting jank
lots of it

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If anyone remembers, Rosemi removed all the EN members from her youtube featured and now only features clippers, however, Maria Marionette also seems to have done the same

a quick skim of the wayback machine indicates that she had ILUNA on it on April, and the May archive has it gone
1719860645074.png

Bronze

If anyone remembers, Rosemi removed all the EN members from her youtube featured and now only features clippers, however, Maria Marionette also seems to have done the same

a quick skim of the wayback machine indicates that she had ILUNA on it on April, and the May archive has it gone
View attachment 72887
I want this to happen just to see Niji defender Mae's reaction :whatastory:

Limkin

Maria has an announcement scheduled for Sunday. Would be really funny if it's graduation

Edit: Rosemi has no schedule and only posts are saying her brain doesn't work and retweeting fanart

Last edited:

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Edit: Rosemi has no schedule and only posts are saying her brain doesn't work and retweeting fanart

Archive

Elira's said the same thing a few days ago. Pretty strange to have two livers parse the same thoughts and perhaps going through the same motions.

Timestamped 4:30 mark if the bookmark doesn't land on the right point.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Elira's said the same thing a few days ago. Pretty strange to have two livers parse the same thoughts and perhaps going through the same motions.
Maybe they've been told that the EN branch is being dissolved and all of the livers are either graduating or being folded into the main branch, and they're having trouble processing it.

Smelliest007

Awoogers

Maria has an announcement scheduled for Sunday. Would be really funny if it's graduation

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSFUCKING GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Maybe they've been told that the EN branch is being dissolved and all of the livers are either graduating or being folded into the main branch, and they're having trouble processing it.
My personal rrat is that EN management is pushing hard for the livers to come up with ideas on how to recapture the EN market. When that fails get ready to see management throw some of the “non-performing” livers under this bus.

E: I saw some discussion on /vt/ that instead of a merger announcement like what they did with ID/KR , Niji management could have opted for a silent merge where the optics might not be that damaging. In that case they might announce only once the merger has been completed.

Last edited:

Awoogers

riku wants whores for his nijiyatch

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
My personal rrat is that EN management is pushing hard for the livers to come up with ideas on how to recapture the EN market.
This makes sense. Even if management wasn't pushing it, obviously the livers are invested in their own performance and revenue and would want to do what they can, within the rules set by management, to gain back some of their viewership.
When that fails get ready to see management throw some of the “non-performing” livers under this bus.
This doesn't. It looks extremely bad and will further fracture what little fanbase they have left. I don't see Nijisanji cutting livers except maybe if the branch folds into Nijisanji JP.

Top Bottom