"What's the point of wielding the sword if you are not willing to get it bloody"Shylily

Nijisanji L Collection

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
They are different(it is more obvious on twitter) :baeJam:

> #PR

Well, clearly this isn't the mythical Niji management skinwalking.

:zaionwhatsgoingon:

tgmslc

They are different(it is more obvious on twitter) :baeJam:

I was mostly not paying attention to this collab since it sounds retarded and i'm not super into basketball these days... but seeing one of these fucking organs in my local team's jersey actually does kinda make me want to choke a motherfucker.
:pomuStare:

VSoyBoy

> #PR

Well, clearly this isn't the mythical Niji management skinwalking.

Somehow this always gets picked up when tweets become part of the discussion like this, /r/Kurosanji also still won't let this go.

#PR is the equivalent of #ad for Japanese companies and creators. It's a legal requirement and has nothing to do with the prevailing western idea of "PR". It would be in the tweet no matter who actually wrote or sent it.

ThatGuyFromThe213

I was mostly not paying attention to this collab since it sounds retarded and i'm not super into basketball these days... but seeing one of these fucking organs in my local team's jersey actually does kinda make me want to choke a motherfucker.
:pomuStare:
And it's stupid because the NBA season was coming to an end when this "collab" was announced (I believe it was during the conference finals). It's funny Vox (being the golden boy of EN) chose The Bulls, a big market team, while the rest of the talents were given small market teams.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Chair is streaming about the new NIji shit

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Chair is streaming about the new NIji shit

Started watching and got really bored, honestly I just realized how much I don't give a shit about Niji anymore and I don't get how these dramanigs and their audience find the energy to keep caring beyond a tweet mocking the company.

Stunned But Dumb

I don't get how these dramanigs and their audience find the energy to keep caring beyond a tweet mocking the company.
$$$$$$$$$$$

I've noticed more than a few small dramatubers pop up and get a hefty amount of subs thanks to just doing some daily niji drama

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Breaking Dimensions had over 10k people in queue and sold out in less than an hour. I am sure if Doki's fans hadn't been *checks this week's cope* threatening violence on people, the Niji concerts would have done just as well!

Kazuma

Early Adopter
And it's stupid because the NBA season was coming to an end when this "collab" was announced (I believe it was during the conference finals). It's funny Vox (being the golden boy of EN) chose The Bulls, a big market team, while the rest of the talents were given small market teams.
It's also funny because the Bulls haven't been relevant for the past 20 years or so save for a couple of seasons where they had Derrick Rose.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It's also funny because the Bulls haven't been relevant for the past 20 years
It's a weird thing to ponder for someone who grew up with the Bulls of Jordan and Pippen (with Rodman as a sideshow).

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Vox got the Bulls because he is cucking Nijisisters out of their hard-earned chinkbux.

They're in The Nijicuck Chair (the only not-shoddy merchandise Riku has ever signed off on) as he fucks their wallets. Riku watches from the foredeck of the yacht through a telescope. He hovers over a Playbutton, his stock valuation limp in his hand.

Annoying gay song at high volume with navel-gazing fags continuing to insist they're being harassed/in actual danger.. all while jerking themselves off for creating a fucking huge cope of a hashtag.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Annoying gay song at high volume with navel-gazing fags continuing to insist they're being harassed/in actual danger.

This is such a brazenly stupid display of a victim complex that I feel compelled to write down all of those account names so I'll know where to go to collect screenshots when they fold this fàggot branch.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

frz

They are still selling Nina, Selen and Pomu's merch lol. There is 2 years old merch they have a crapton of they couldn't sell and it's still listed on their e-shop. You can't pick individual items associated with them on a couple I checked, but all the bundles are available
View attachment 72711
Somehow Finana sold better than Elira lol
View attachment 72712
They just removed Pomu from the tags so you can't search for it
werent Niji selling merch of a talents that hasn't streamed for 5 years

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
werent Niji selling merch of a talents that hasn't streamed for 5 years

She had 3 streams ever and never officially graduated.

Limkin

She had 3 streams ever and never officially graduated.
And somehow this name and model is better than anything they debuted last year

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

Bronze

Apparently there's some new and developing drama happening regarding "Sicklings" and one of the fujo-baits (Hex?).

Given the ages of these pronouns clowns I've seen vaguetweeting, it's being made to sound more dire and immediate than it probably is, but still another developing L.
Some old sicklings are supposedly bullies. They allegedly have a dc server too. One or few of them got outed.
Here's an ex-sickling telling what they experienced without giving any name.

A
GRT6-XNMWMAAl-JJ6.jpg
GRT6-XOCb-QAA933b.jpg
GRT6-XNNXAAAe-Agu.jpg

niggaphil

I guess KuroEN will ban Honkai StarRail now? Because Hoyo dared to sponsor The Green parrot to shit on Kurosanji??? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Limkin

I guess KuroEN will ban Honkai StarRail now? Because Hoyo dared to sponsor The Green parrot to shit on Kurosanji???
Sponsor a video shitting on them. Take away perms to play (but not until a current banner is over to make sure they whaled). Give the perms to Hololive. Profit

Top Bottom