"HACHAMACHAMAAAA"Haachama

Nijisanji L Collection

nitsuj293

I guess KuroEN will ban Honkai StarRail now? Because Hoyo dared to sponsor The Green parrot to shit on Kurosanji??? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

The Green Bird's ultimate revenge for delaying his Holofest video

VSoyBoy

I've had a tab open with Kamameshi's twitter, just to look for signs and potential developments in the relationship with Nijisanji and Elira. For the longest while there was nothing and the Doki announcement just sort of hung out right below a banner and pinned tweet containing Selen and Elira being best buddies for life.
But now something finally changed. The pinned tweet was changed, removing... Selen. The banner is still the same with Selen in there but the pinned tweet, which I don't think had been changed since January, is now a solo piece of Elira.

So I think Kamameshi wants to stay as Elira's mama and potentially work with Niji in the future. As for Niji's side, I think looking at the impulsive discissions they've made before, had they had a problem with it we'd know by now.

Pinned tweet before (embed won't work):
Screenshot 2024-06-30 205304.jpg
Pinned tweet after:

The banner art:
FJ76oEoacAEbhYk.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Selen is dead and Doki has taken her place. No real reason for Kamameshi to keep the Elira + Selen art around due to that and it is not like she can draw Doki + Elira art.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I've had a tab open with Kamameshi's twitter, just to look for signs and potential developments in the relationship with Nijisanji and Elira. For the longest while there was nothing and the Doki announcement just sort of hung out right below a banner and pinned tweet containing Selen and Elira being best buddies for life.
But now something finally changed. The pinned tweet was changed, removing... Selen. The banner is still the same with Selen in there but the pinned tweet, which I don't think had been changed since January, is now a solo piece of Elira.

So I think Kamameshi wants to stay as Elira's mama and potentially work with Niji in the future. As for Niji's side, I think looking at the impulsive discissions they've made before, had they had a problem with it we'd know by now.

Pinned tweet before (embed won't work):
View attachment 72845
Pinned tweet after:

The banner art:
View attachment 72846

Honestly its just a newer artpiece, i think its a bit of an overthink to consider her currying favor with Niji considering she is seemingly already commited to being Doki's mama, unless i missed something and doki cowboy was a one done deal and not her full new design

VSoyBoy

I was honestly just looking for obvious signs of some kind of falling out or complicated politics taking shape, mostly as a follow up to speculation to that effect happening in this thread some pages ago.
Also the intriguing imagery of Doki's new skinsuit being featured right below not only her alleged bully, but also her uncannily similar looking previous incarnation. All of which is still the case with the unchanged banner.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Guys you have it all wrong. Kamameshi is pro-Niji. They haven't publically soapboxed and denounced Niji and joined with us in solidarity, therefore; Kamameshi is against us and supports Nijisanji, Riku, The Management (Harry), and the Organs' mistreatment.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

She had 3 streams ever and never officially graduated.
"Those three streams back in 2019 were really special to me" - someone buying Kataribe Tsumugu merch in 2024, probably.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
"Those three streams back in 2019 were really special to me" - someone buying Kataribe Tsumugu merch in 2024, probably.
People still pine over Mano Aloe to this day, I wonder how well her stuff nowadays would actually sell if Cover had the balls to do it lol

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Elira's model is :Vesper-SEEEX!:
Why does she have to be a shitty person
:Mumei-REE: :depressedtako:

VSoyBoy

Finana group cover is out. Relevant because Kotoka (along with Meloco, Shu and Claude) is in it. Probably recorded quite a while ago mind you, but together with the panel she is at least being seen and heard from a lot more in recent times.

Also this came (hehe) across my timeline:

Hoshikawa Sara released a new cover today

What Twisty wrote is verbatim part of the lyrics. What happened to vocaloid producers?
Vocaloid Wiki entry

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Finana group cover is out. Relevant because Kotoka (along with Meloco, Shu and Claude) is in it. Probably recorded quite a while ago mind you, but together with the panel she is at least being seen and heard from a lot more in recent times.

Also this came (hehe) across my timeline:

Hoshikawa Sara released a new cover today

What Twisty wrote is verbatim part of the lyrics. What happened to vocaloid producers?
Vocaloid Wiki entry

Some signs of life too.
Screenshot-20240630-221354-You-Tube.jpg

Koto... if you're going to graduate, JUST FUCKING DO IT, i can take it i can't...
:depressedtako:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Some signs of life too.
Screenshot-20240630-221354-You-Tube.jpg

Koto... if you're going to graduate, JUST FUCKING DO IT, i can take it i can't...
:depressedtako:
No apostrophe, we still cant rule it out

VSoyBoy

NijiEN has a range of scale figurines coming out. Detailed figurines has always been an area where Holo was ahead, mostly due to Pop-Up Parades. It's a bit late, as always, but still good if they can bring these out in regular waves.

Also part of this announcement: As previously mentioned they will have life size versions of some of these figures at AX, hopefully sufficiently guarded from potential vandalism attempts.

Overall I think this is all a bit too much to be the death rattles of NijiEN. Sure, some of it was probably in the works for quite a long time, but not far enough where it wouldn't have been the easier option to cancel it if they were winding down and preparing to let their livers go. I had a bad feeling about the "merging soon" /vt/ rrat, but it's looking more and more unlikely.

Edit: Just to be thorough, prices for the figures are between 29,700 and 34,100 Yen

Last edited:

Xuhle

NijiEN has a range of scale figurines coming out. Detailed figurines has always been an area where Holo was ahead, mostly due to Pop-Up Parades. It's a bit late, as always, but still good if they can bring these out in regular waves.

Also part of this announcement: As previously mentioned they will have life size versions of some of these figures at AX, hopefully sufficiently guarded from potential vandalism attempts.

Overall I think this is all a bit too much to be the death rattles of NijiEN. Sure, some of it was probably in the works for quite a long time, but not far enough where it wouldn't have been the easier option to cancel it if they were winding down and preparing to let their livers go. I had a bad feeling about the "merging soon" /vt/ rrat, but it's looking more and more unlikely.

You know that looks nice but what are the odds of it being JP only again.

VSoyBoy

You know that looks nice but what are the odds of it being JP only again.
The issue with the NBA merch is that it's a lottery provided by Rakuten and not Anycolor themselves. Ichiban Kuji for example is the same, they don't ship anywhere but Japan, however there are proxy services like Aitai Kuji or similar that allow you to participate or even just buy the prizes outright. Ichiban Kuji is not very clear on the reason they only allow participants from Japan but I can imagine murky legal situations for other countries being part of it.

I don't see any reason for the figures to be JP only. Niji does have the capacity to ship worldwide, so why not.

tgmslc

Edit: Just to be thorough, prices for the figures are between 29,700 and 34,100 Yen

So around $200? Does Niji have a less expensive line of figures (like Holo with $40 Pop Up Parade figs) or is this it?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Ok that elira is definitely going into someone's jar

VSoyBoy

So around $200? Does Niji have a less expensive line of figures (like Holo with $40 Pop Up Parade figs) or is this it?
Niji has cheaper options, but they're all stylized/chibi figures. Pop-Up Parade I would say is pretty unique in the sense that they have enough detail to not look like crane game prize trash, but are simple enough to mass produce, getting the price point down to where economies of scale can really kick in. Add to that the above average international availability and you got a pretty big outlier in the figure space.

The price point for the new Niji figures is not unreasonable and on par with comparable scale figures, including ones of Holos. They're clearly much more detailed than even the best looking Pop-Up Parade and I would assume they'll use higher quality plastics as well. Especially the bases look incredible if they come out like they look on the prototype.

RiverBear

Niji has cheaper options, but they're all stylized/chibi figures. Pop-Up Parade I would say is pretty unique in the sense that they have enough detail to not look like crane game prize trash, but are simple enough to mass produce, getting the price point down to where economies of scale can really kick in. Add to that the above average international availability and you got a pretty big outlier in the figure space.

The price point for the new Niji figures is not unreasonable and on par with comparable scale figures, including ones of Holos. They're clearly much more detailed than even the best looking Pop-Up Parade and I would assume they'll use higher quality plastics as well. Especially the bases look incredible if they come out like they look on the prototype.
That's kind of the point of Pop-up Parade. It is supposed to be the middle level figures for new collectors or collectors on a budget

Top Bottom