"Social Justice Warrior Certificate? I don't want this. I don't even like Twitter"Tenma Maemi

Nijisanji L Collection

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
TROON ALERT!!! TROON ALERT!!! YAGOO HAS BECOME A DISGUSTING TROON!!!

INITIATE PROTOCOL ALPHA MALE, TIME TO INJECT HIM WITH STEROIDS, TESTOSTERONE AND RED BULL
:yagoodafuckisthis:

God's Weakest Tard

I'm digging into the names listed in the Raziel document.

I'm digging up some depraved bullshit. I hate all these people. The audacity of her to claim any sort of innocence in all this is retarded beyond belief.

This will be a wild stream. I can barely contain my anger. This is a melting pot of revolting degeneracy and incestuous nonsense.

VR chat HQ should burn to the ground and trigger a SAO-style kill on all active or prior users. It's the only way to be sure. Kill. Them. ALL.
If that's the case, don't look up the Arcadum shit. It will make you loss any faith you may have in the Twitch V-Tuber scene.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
If that's the case, don't look up the Arcadum shit. It will make you loss any faith you may have in the Twitch V-Tuber scene.

Proctor's a puritan godcuck; unlicensed handholding gets his panties twisted.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
There is at least a 17.8% chance he will hate everyone involved there, too.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Proctor finally realizes why indies are naturally inferior...

Well, a more apt description would be comparing them to those magic flavor beans from Harry Potter, some are great, some not so great and some are straight up fucking diarrhea, it's a mixed bag.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

frz

Proctor finally realizes why indies are naturally inferior...
Next you gonna tell me vtubers like bao who appeared in every single anime expo offline wasnt going there to sleep with e-celebs.

Or fillian who just randomly caught on cam on OTK house wasn't there to fuck some greasy dude.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You know as well as I do that in private, Fauna just absolutely shits on Kurosanji's chump "talents" constantly. Like she'll start in and she's calling Vox a "sloppy inbred SEAmonkey pedophile" and Mumei or whoever is sitting in the call with her, waiting to start a stream. Mooms laughs along, but her laughter is increasingly nervous. But Fauna just keeps going, becoming more and more vicious.
Fauna and Altare definetly have banned accounts due to saying Yamanbafaggot

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Next you gonna tell me vtubers like bao who appeared in every single anime expo offline wasnt going there to sleep with e-celebs.

Or fillian who just randomly caught on cam on OTK house wasn't there to fuck some greasy dude.
It's called "networking" my guy.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
My new schizo telenovela angle to the Selen termination is that she was the primary person who made that manager cry and the guy who ghosted her for 12 hours during the MV release was that manager's husband or lover
imagine the good old fashioned drama instead of hyper retarded incestous VR chat cliques that revolve about nothing but mutual masturbation

Limkin

MeteorImpact

Proctor's reaction to the current debacle.

God's Weakest Tard

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
No one here had any faith in them to begin with.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If only Elira had the decency to show her ti-... model on stream instead of a black background

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
God I hope it's Elira.
I wish it was Reimu
I pray it's Petra
But it's gonna be Kotoka.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Proctor's a puritan godcuck; unlicensed handholding gets his panties twisted.
He gets off to tails. Hes not a furry, even the he portrays himself as a rooster, but he VIOLENTLY MASTURBATES to fluffy tails. The only reason hes so puritan now is cause Nina graduated and there are no more fluffy nine-tails fox arts being made, and he aint to bugfucker to follow her reincarnation so now he has a virgin rage he channels to spam Mozumis replies arguing about pee, which is thinly veiled frustration over her model being the mosr erotic on the en side while also having the skinny tail so he cant properly get off. And that rage is only soothed by kirsche reading him Jordan Peterson books before bed because he is clearly her number one boy after winning a dickfencing match against kirsches whale.
Truly a sad story.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He gets off to tails. Hes not a furry, even the he portrays himself as a rooster, but he VIOLENTLY MASTURBATES to fluffy tails. The only reason hes so puritan now is cause Nina graduated and there are no more fluffy nine-tails fox arts being made, and he aint to bugfucker to follow her reincarnation so now he has a virgin rage he channels to spam Mozumis replies arguing about pee, which is thinly veiled frustration over her model being the mosr erotic on the en side while also having the skinny tail so he cant properly get off. And that rage is only soothed by kirsche reading him Jordan Peterson books before bed because he is clearly her number one boy after winning a dickfencing match against kirsches whale.
Truly a sad story.
Jesus my guy... hold off on the vodka for a day will ya?

Top Bottom