Duolingo Arab Man: "I am from Japan" La+: "本当に?"

Nijisanji L Collection

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
She will defeat Gura by stalking her
Beating Gura is old news and old goals. They're chasing FuwaMoco now remember? :SelenHAHAhere:

As an aside I don't think anyone's mentioned it (here at least, I'm behind on the main thread), but Mint's schedule posted on her youtube has a collab in Hospital 666 with Doki on Friday. So fuckin back bros.
And a bonus of Tokyo Jungle and Mintal Gear Autism. Should be a fun week, I bet that mod someone made with her model made her go "Oh fuck yeah time for a replay!"
yeahboii.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
To the surprise of litterally no one, nijisisters are not happy with Doki's statement. They're saying it was a "PR statement" and that it felt "corporate". This is so fucking ironic coming from Kurosanji's fans. They want her to put her foot down and to litterally trash her fanbase.

yeah i know there are some bad actors, but what makes me MATI is the fact the only times nijisanji fans talk about Doki, its to criticize her, who the fuck do they think they are to have a single right to tell her what to do. They threw her away at the first opportunity they got and they keep blaming her for everything. Im pissed. I genuinely dislike nijisanji fans.

Just like that wasnt enough, they're now acting like nijisanji fans going to AX are genuinely in danger because of the booth being so close to eachother. They are litterally acting like Doki's fans are going to attack them and they're advising people to not go alone.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
To the surprise of litterally no one, nijisisters are not happy with Doki's statement. They're saying it was a "PR statement" and that it felt "corporate". This is so fucking ironic coming from Kurosanji's fans. They want her to put her foot down and to litterally trash her fanbase.

yeah i know there are some bad actors, but what makes me MATI is the fact the only times nijisanji fans talk about Doki, its to criticize her, who the fuck do they think they are to have a single right to tell her what to do. They threw her away at the first opportunity they got and they keep blaming her for everything. Im pissed. I genuinely dislike nijisanji fans.

Just like that wasnt enough, they're now acting like nijisanji fans going to AX are genuinely in danger because of the booth being so close to eachother. They are litterally acting like Doki's fans are going to attack them and they're advising people to not go alone.

Lmao they know they could in theory peer pressure Doki since she is just one woman and they can overly scrutinize her every move and statement
But literally nothing has come out of Niji wrangling their yabs, its some goddamn projection lol

They demand "accountability" and transparency because it benefits them and makes them look good while ignoring that the company they stan has none
And since the animation is now deleted they can say it was racist because Vox's straw hat was brown instead of black and abusive because Elira had eyebags that looked like black eyes

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The thing is that both sides are Cancer
But Nijisisters have been it for Years so thats why they look worse

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The thing is that both sides are Cancer
But Nijisisters have been it for Years so thats why they look worse
Yeah no point denying that. I have expressed before that i also dislike people going after niji talents making it their whole personality. But i do like Doki a lot so im obviously bias and its pissing me off a lot more.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yeah no point denying that. I have expressed before that i also dislike people going after niji talents making it their whole personality. But i do like Doki a lot so im obviously bias and its pissing me off a lot more.
I dont even think the doki fans did anything wrong with the animation
The smug attitude was annoying but Nijifags cant take even the most light ribbing when Doki herself has been called the anti-christ and had her character attacked by her old company in both livestream and writing and by hardcore NijiSisters

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I dont even think the doki fans did anything wrong with the animation
The smug attitude was annoying but Nijifags cant take even the most light ribbing when Doki herself has been called the anti-christ and had her character attacked by her old company in both livestream and writing and by hardcore NijiSisters
Remember the rentry they made about everyone supporting Doki, these fuckers forget so fast when its convenient. But oh boy they'll be talking about that video until the ends of times.

VSoyBoy

This dude...

Screenshot 2024-06-16 200642.png
Archive
He actually went and deleted his corrupted file bullshit tweet. While all this has happened he also changed his profile picture and then sheepishly changed it back after somebody made the joke of it being like painting your car in GTA to get the wanted level off.

Edit:
Bruh... what is he sniffin man.
Screenshot 2024-06-16 201407.png
Twitter embed wouldn't work but ghostarchive is fine.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

How the fuck can you feel threatened at an anime convention :BijouBijou: :whatastory:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
These retards need to make up their mind and stop moving the fucking goalpost. "She needs to tell her fans to control themselves", despite already telling people not to engage in bullying while she was actively attacked by Nijisanji's talents. Now she reiterates herself and it isn't enough?

Also, Nijifans talking about coddled fanbases is peak irony, considering how much of a fag Vox was with his.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

I like how they have to koolaid man into everything to show off how retarded they are.
If she said nothing they would be tirading about how she condones her fans being big meanie poopooheads and harassers.
But now she said something and it's "bullshit she doesn't mean it she's just covering her ass!"
These types of people will NEVER allow you to win. They're never happy.

I'm in camp "She didn't have to say shit in the first place because it was some dude who did it with no input from her." The fact she did step in if anything just makes their points look even dumber because it had nothing to do with her outside of using her character to taunt two others. Could have just let the whole thing be a xitter issue. Yet she's still too good to not step in and try to have everyone be better people to each other.
"Oh hey some of my fans were kind of being slightly more douchey than I would like. Guys please don't do that, we can all be chill and move on from the past yeah?" Wow, what a bitch!

Y'know come to think of it, where's Anycolor's big apology and announcement to stop harassing ex livers? Like obviously it HAS to be done because some of their fans keep doing those things right? Regardless of if they're ordering it or not. Clowns the lot of em per usual. They want people to just act like their sides gayops or jabs never happen including all that ndf deflection back when her termination first got announced. Practice what you preach or fuck off.

That said the dude's been a huge bitch since he got called out by people. All that weak bs and the "mental torture" of being forced to make it or whatever is gay. Man up and say you thought it was funny so you made it. And if you actually care just say some pr level shit.
"The person in question said it might be something considered too much. In hindsight I will defer to her wish of being a nicer community member in support of her. Including without dragging others down." Or whatever. I got a petty laugh out of it I admit but he's been pathetic with the whole situation.

Last edited:

chihirogumi

Limkin

Y'know come to think of it, where's Anycolor's big apology and announcement to stop harassing ex livers? Like obviously it HAS to be done because some of their fans keep doing those things right? Regardless of if they're ordering it or not. Clowns the lot of em per usual. They want people to just act like their sides gayops or jabs never happen including all that ndf deflection back when her termination first got announced. Practice what you preach or fuck off.
Zaion liked a couple of messages during suspension - "She was spreading misinformation and damaging company reputation through slander"
Femboy from the same company retweets her dox on his PL - sleep
Unless you have a dick, or being part of hanamori, you are fucked. It's as easy as that.
And let's not forget this is the same company that in response to an employee getting stalked forced her to stop streaming, so they can file it later as revenue loss in a lawsuit. Not helped her in any way to resolve the situation

VSoyBoy

There are Smash tournaments at these conventions so this doesn't surprise me.
Check out this post about former Niji talent Sayu at a convention for a sneak peek into the kind of clientele you find at conventions.
Surrounded by fat and sweaty men if you're into that

a

This also kinda fits the thread because it's Sayu living her "best life". Look how far she's come in her time out of Niji :smugselen:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Femboy from the same company retweets her dox on his PL - sleep
I dont think he ever did at, at most he replied "yeah thats crazy" or some other nonstatement at a tweet subtweeting Zaion's suspension or termination and he got dogpiled for that

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Why get mad over retards that have so little life they whiteknight niji?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Mae is a dokifriendo now? :zaionwhatsgoingon: well that was fast
And i can't believe it, but somehow she have most intelligent post in this selection. Everyone else is plain breaindead. Now i fully expect then to provoke and harrass people at AX for not harrasing them enough or some equallly dumb shit. All to justify their braindead takes.

Top Bottom