"I, um... am really good at sitting in the passenger seat and eating food. But if we get some McDonald's fries, I can feed you while you drive like, 'Say aah~!' Before you can say 'I want one' I'll stuff 'em inside your mouth. Sure, the inside of the car may smell like fries but that's a small price to pay for happiness"Yuzuki Choco

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Dragoon

how in the fucking hell is that a black eye its literally just eyebags even i have that shit
Ignoring the fact that these lunatics are known for being disingenuous, do you honestly think any of these faggots have ever been in a fight and know what a black eye looks like?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Ignoring the fact that these lunatics are known for being disingenuous, do you honestly think any of these faggots have ever been in a fight and know what a black eye looks like?
probably the very first ones to run/piss themselves

or those faggots who pull devices to record

Bug Eater

They want Doki to go to lengths that none of their livers ever did, for far worse shit from their fanbase.
To be honest I don't think they truly believe that Doki will listen to them, probably they are just hoping that repeating the racist/misogynist/incel buzzwords will make other people take notice (like the people who run Anime Expo). I feel like some sisters haven't quite grasped that it's not just people from Doki's fanbase - they are the laughing stock of most of the vtubing space and even outside of it, thanks to the early dramafag coverage from Asmon/Charlie/etc. Doki could capitulate to all of their demands and they would still encounter the same level of 'harassment'.

God's Strongest Dragoon

To be honest I don't think they truly believe that Doki will listen to them, probably they are just hoping that repeating the racist/misogynist/incel buzzwords will make other people take notice (like the people who run Anime Expo). I feel like some sisters haven't quite grasped that it's not just people from Doki's fanbase - they are the laughing stock of most of the vtubing space and even outside of it, thanks to the early dramafag coverage from Asmon/Charlie/etc. Doki could capitulate to all of their demands and they would still encounter the same level of 'harassment'.
Yeah, that whole event reached escape velocity incredibly fast as it breached out of the vtubing sphere. Due to all the shit worth talking about, all the normie react tubers had a full course meal laid out in front of them and they spread that info like wildfire. Nijisanji's reputation in the West is dead now.

niggaphil

I saw this and feel god damn funny and belong to Kurosanji L.
Oh Nolan, are you holobros, Nijisisters, or an actual retards?
I am surprised that Nijisisters havent go after Nolan yet. However, I feel that after the Kiara incident, a lot of mods and people would pay attention to this tard.

archive

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I saw this and feel god damn funny and belong to Kurosanji L.
I am surprised that Nijisisters havent go after Nolan yet. However, I feel that after the Kiara incident, a lot of mods and people would pay attention to this tard.

archive

The hashtag is trending and it's currently the top post. Every now and then the retard gets a W.
Screenshot 2024-06-19 180811.png
1718835163368.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
His name being "Birthday Crush" made me laugh out loud with how retarded it is.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Stocks news:
After never really rising above that single day market cap again, anykuro is bak to falling and it's new JP wave annopuncement didn't change that. No wonder, jap market is fucking dead and they shown repeatedly that latest waves can barely pay for itself now and by no means can be a full time job for streamers themselves.
1718868408307.png

Gigachad cover launching new wave in still ripe EN market can't stop winning.
1718868434127.png

closedblas

Wake me up when either company outperforms ..... any random fund in my 401k lmfao.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Source: vt, I'm not fact-checking it.
I think this is Victoria Brightshield?
1718960939210.png
Rumor has it she wants out.

UberSoldat

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Victoria's PL is Mogu. Sunny is Kunai iirc.
Ah, I just saw it posted in the same thread as this:
1718961274282.png
and people were talking about those two (after much "who?"-ing (obviously I didn't know which was which even afterwards))

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ah, I just saw it posted in the same thread as this:
View attachment 72117
and people were talking about those two (after much "who?"-ing (obviously I didn't know which was which even afterwards))
I hope Claude is looking forward to being the only member left of his gen because both the girls seem like they're getting the fuck out as soon as they can
EDIT: Pulled this from that thread.
1718961694364989.png

If it's real, major lol indeed. Is she trying to get terminated to get out of the contract and potentially get some goodwill with the vtubing community when she's back to being an indie? And yes, her fan name is nakarats.

Last edited:

Limkin

Meanwhile Kotoka hasn't streamed for close to 5 months already, and there is no mention of her ever coming back. Just tell that she offed herself or you terminated her already, what is this bs

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Let's not forget the misogyny angle, because making fun of someone who happens to be female is immediate woman-hating behavior.
I make fun of women all the time too, but my misogyny is unrelated to that.

Bronze

She's alive! (in a pre-recorded form)

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
She's alive! (in a pre-recorded form)

>WITH ELIRA AND VOX
i think it was better if she stayed silent :BijouBijou:
This is going to alert schizos

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Limkin

Yes, sure, tweet it right after my post about her radiosilence. We didn't need any more reasons to think Niji managers are reading this site anyway
Edit: Last time she participated in something it was also prerecorded. They are not beating the allegations she is not in the company anymore

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

archive
No its fucking not. Hes saying that cause doki is important enough for him to watch *now*. This fag was Vox cocksleeve before he fot banned but guess what, his numbers arent so hot anymore.

Top Bottom