"I feel these shapes are vaguely penile... like chodes or something"S.S. Isa

Nijisanji L Collection

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
1718961694364989.png

If it's real, major lol indeed. Is she trying to get terminated to get out of the contract and potentially get some goodwill with the vtubing community when she's back to being an indie? And yes, her fan name is nakarats.
Bruh, this is not even trying to get terminated, this is trying to earn a living working like three jobs. You don't cancel already rare member streams if you have any free time at all, especially no-effort watchalongs.

She's alive! (in a pre-recorded form)

> Pre-recorded panel
:selenpointandlaugh: three organs and not a single testicle between them. Even fucking VSEA LARPer have balls to say simple words "i fucked up".

nitsuj293

This feels like Cover teabagging Anycolor

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Trouble brewing with EN participation in Niji GTA? Vanta and Yu Q are out whereas Bandage is in.

VSoyBoy

Trouble brewing with EN participation in Niji GTA? Vanta and Yu Q are out whereas Bandage is in.

I would love to see more opportunity for EN-JP contact, but I can see an RP server not really being the proper domain for that.
Something like a tournament, a Minecraft server or proper 1on1 or 2on2 collabs are probably easier to get done without good Japanese knowledge.

But there's still many Japanese speaking ENs taking part, which will hopefully lead to some more cross pollination.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter

It's likely more on them not being fluent in japanese rather than internal issues or whatever, since out of the Krisis trio, only bandage were actually fluent enough for it. Both of them likely believed that they wouldn't able to freely interact with most of the JP talents that likely unable to speak english well, and could cause more awkwardness on both end. (I mean, it could be funny, but the two probably doesn't want to risk it).

I wouldn't really call it an L since there's still some JP-speaking EN talents that are participating, so two of them not attending isn't an issue in itself (and especially if you count the JP talents who didn't participate the GTA thing for one reason or another)

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
It's likely more on them not being fluent in japanese rather than internal issues or whatever, since out of the Krisis trio, only bandage were actually fluent enough for it. Both of them likely believed that they wouldn't able to freely interact with most of the JP talents that likely unable to speak english well, and could cause more awkwardness on both end. (I mean, it could be funny, but the two probably doesn't want to risk it).

I wouldn't really call it an L since there's still some JP-speaking EN talents that are participating, so two of them not attending isn't an issue in itself (and especially if you count the JP talents who didn't participate the GTA thing for one reason or another)
Nah still an L, Hololive talents tend to get along despite the language barrier. Also I always read his name as vantaCOW for some reason.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
She's alive! (in a pre-recorded form)

For extra schizo points, remember that the whole Selen debacle confirmed that Niji does puppet their talents' Twitter pages. So this might just be some intern-kun skinwalking her account.

VSoyBoy

For extra schizo points, remember that the whole Selen debacle confirmed that Niji does puppet their talents' Twitter pages. So this might just be some intern-kun skinwalking her account.
The twitter post isn't really the part where she is back. A lot harder to skinwalk a panel, even a pre-recorded one.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
>WITH ELIRA AND VOX
i think it was better if she stayed silent :BijouBijou:
This is going to alert schizos
This was announced a long time ago, right? She already was obligated for it whether she wanted to be or not, I am guessing. Even if she isn't coming back after this, she probably still has to do that as the bare minimum.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
This was announced a long time ago, right? She already was obligated for it whether she wanted to be or not, I am guessing. Even if she isn't coming back after this, she probably still has to do that as the bare minimum.
Has a rrat started about them using AI of their talent's voices ? Can we start one?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Has a rrat started about them using AI of their talent's voices ? Can we start one?
I mean, I joke about Cover doing it with Gura all the time, so why not? Be the change you want to see.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So I heard that the events are pre-recorded since their AI voice cloning can't be used on the fly. They need the offline time to tune it so it sounds more natural in the banter.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Alright boys, on the night our patron god Yagoo has graced us not only with two great Hololive debuts, but also some NEW JUICY DRAMA ON THE HORIZON BAYBEEEEE.
1m17lp.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Alright boys, on the night our patron god Yagoo has graced us not only with two great Hololive debuts, but also some NEW JUICY DRAMA ON THE HORIZON BAYBEEEEE.
1m17lp.png
hero-image.fill.size_1200x1200.v1614271530.png

Also, not it.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
1m17lp.png
Some people in thread is saying that it might be her dog that left.

Stunned But Dumb

Hmm... based on nothing but it being Millie, I'm going to say Fulgar. Those to are pretty close, even after the chatroom stream they made up and mended their relationship. Schizo prediction? Enna. Hyper Schizo mode? Elira.

Edit: if it's her dog like Sh4gg1 above me pointed out... Sorry Millie. That would actually be super sad.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Yeah, going through the replies it didn't seem like vagueposting and people knew what the issue was, though I didn't see anyone say what.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Hmm... based on nothing but it being Millie, I'm going to say Fulgar. Those to are pretty close, even after the chatroom stream they made up and mended their relationship. Schizo prediction? Enna. Hyper Schizo mode? Elira.

Edit: if it's her dog like Sh4gg1 above me pointed out... Sorry Millie. That would actually be super sad.

Yeah, going through the replies it didn't seem like vagueposting and people knew what the issue was, though I didn't see anyone say what.
If that's the case, I wish her the best. Loss of a pet is never easy for anyone. And Millie, despite it all, is still my favorite retard within that idiot company. Here's hoping whatever it is she's okay.

Bronze

There's a members post that says they were deciding when to put the dog down 4 days ago. I guess they've decided and it happened.
Hello everynyan~Last night, I saw many heartwarming messages from everyone, and it made me cry a lot. Knowing that I'm not alone in what I felt comforted me, and it really means a lot that some of you shared your experiences about losing a pet and how you heal from it. My family and I are still planning when to put our dog down, but since our dog's case cannot be helped anymore because of the circumstances, I decided to put a donation to a charity that helps animals, which was supposed to be the initial funds for her surgery. I just hope that this contribution can save many more animals in the long run.
Rest is just charity info and proof of donation. And a "thank you, you support me" stuff at the end

Stunned But Dumb

Yeah it's gotta be her dog. A pet passing away on its own is harsh, but having to make the choice yourself is brutal on you and it sticks with you for a good long time. I hope she'll be ok

Top Bottom