"I don't believe in consent. ...I swear that was just an intrusive thought that came out. There must be something in the coffee"Ember Amane

Nijisanji L Collection

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Let's not forget this part (I did, thank you random twitter user). You had to buy a ticket to event in order to attend a concert. And I do not see a scenario where Nijisanji will refund you this as well. There is only 2 weeks left, so many, just like this guy, already booked hotels and flights as well. This will be a massive shitshow

I just found a funny comment in Niji’s tweet post.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

niggaphil

I just found a funny comment in Niji’s tweet post.

I am surprised that Millie didn't immediately jump out and defend the KuroEN this time :dokiSmugNew:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
The ALPS guy must be a paid shill, because he's trying to reframe it against the fans in every way possible.
I mean, he's certainly a better paid shill than [Random DESIGNATED Pajeets] in every Niji tweet.

tgmslc

God that is some weapons-grade copium. Hope none of the ex-Niji's feel pressure to respond to this absolute horseshit.

Shit sold out within an hour and that is counting the 10 minutes it was bugged and no one could buy any tickets. Meanwhile, the Niji concerts have been on sale for, what, a month and at an event with far more people and couldn't even get through 30% of their tickets.

Negligible btw
:dokiSmugNew:
It's even worse when you realize they weren't even listing the entire venue, wasn't something like half of the concert hall not even for sale? So they couldn't even get through more than 30% of half a concert hall.

This branch is so fucking dead its not even funny anymore.
Allow me to be optimistic for once and propose this:

:optimistic: Open up collaborations for anyone! :optimistic:

I don't mean anyone anyone, you don't have to say yes to an Alex Jones among us collab. But be open to anyone.
If I'm gonna be honest the main people I mean with this is Ex-Niji's.
Absolutely insane idea. Asking ex-Niji's who left this shithole company with wrist scars to come back and play fucken Mario Party or whatever is like trying to invite your battered ex-wife over for Chess night. They'd have fewer problems if they opened up collabs with the lunatics in Phase Connect.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

niggaphil

Zyklon Mag

NijiYamanbas quaking in their boots over retarded weens pretending to be Riku. Yes. This is a real safety hazard that totally didn't get neutered by simple ridicule.
Archive, it actually worked
Screenshot_20240625-235036.png
20240625_235018.jpg
20240625_235023.jpg
Yeah he's huge. And collabed with Luxiem a bunch at the start. Did a nice concert with U-san a while back. Recently got on Holostars' pole dance thing too.
He's Hanamori:smugpipi: (after Elira left). Respect though, man grinds out the hours.
:inanerdy:ACKTUALLY Shxtou was never involved in the VG 3D collab, the judges were Kuro, Michi and Ironmouse:inanerdy:

closedblas

ACKTUALLY Shxtou was never involved in the VG 3D collab, the judges were Kuro, Michi and Ironmouse
Oh you're right. I can't differentiate amongst anime twinks.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What i love about all these excuse the sisters are using like " its a JP company its normal for them to cancel a concert for safety reasons ".
YamanbaS. 774 INC received MULTIPLE bomb threats for their live concerts and DID NOT cancel afaik. And they're trying to convince everyone the the most greedy corporation in the Vtuber industry would cancel for 1 TWEET saying they're going to harass nijifans back in march? And also saying they're not going to harass anyone at AX? This has to be one of the biggest cope i have seen so far but as usual i cant be surprised.

Maybe nijisanjiEN fans should stop yapping and making excuses for this failure of a branch and actually start to speak with their wallets. Oh wait, i forgot, nijiEN have cultivated a fanbase of zoomers who think its more important to "spread awareness" about a fast food totally leading a genocide against some whothefuckcares random country in the middle east rather than securing their own future and helping their oshis succeed.

closedblas

NijiYamanbas quaking in their boots over retarded weens pretending to be Riku. Yes. This is a real safety hazard that totally didn't get neutered by simple ridicule.
We need some real haters to pretend to be sisters, then harass AX and the Theatre venue staff until they say they canceled because it wasn't going to fill.

tgmslc

Archive, it actually worked

:inanerdy:ACKTUALLY Shxtou was never involved in the VG 3D collab, the judges were Kuro, Michi and Ironmouse:inanerdy:

1000008261.png
Sisters really acting like a single /pol/ troll bullied a multi-million dollar corpo into canceling their biggest overseas event ever.
:ponrys:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Jesus Christ, I knew Niji lost of their good standing in the EN scene but never would I have imagined it would be "we have to cancel our 3D concert because no one bought tickets" level

where the heck are Vox's fans. I would have thought they would have at least shown up in droves
They’re too busy tweeting about Palestine to show up for their concert.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
It's even worse when you realize they weren't even listing the entire venue, wasn't something like half of the concert hall not even for sale? So they couldn't even get through more than 30% of half a concert hall.

This branch is so fucking dead its not even funny anymore.
It just means they'll have to EXPAND and ACCELERATE in West Taiwan.
:voxppinyourcoke::rikutazumi:

View attachment 72563
Sisters really acting like a single /pol/ troll bullied a multi-million dollar corpo into canceling their biggest overseas event ever.
:ponrys:

That's no mere /pol/ troll. That's Zero! He must have used his Geass to force them to act hypocritical, irrational, and retarded. The only explaination.
They’re too busy tweeting about Palestine to show up for their concert.
🇵🇸🍉🇵🇸🍉🇵🇸🍉🧑‍🤝‍🧑👬👨‍🦽🧑‍🦼👩‍🦯👨‍🦯🧑‍🦯👨‍🦼🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️
Congrats on the AIDS.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

niggaphil

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

That's an understatement. They have continued to shit on the few loyal fans left at every opportunity (Ethyria canceling their con appearance and the merch issues they've been having are the two big ones I can think of off the top of my head). Every time they do something like this they lose some of their remaining support, and this is a VERY expensive fuckup. There are not a lot of people who are going to be willing to shrug off hundreds of dollars being pissed into the wind by Niji.

The thing is, Niji has NEVER been unable to use Kuzuha to solve a problem before. The dude is their golden goose. I honestly believe sending Kuzuha and Kanae over here was their big plan to rekindle the EN market.

This was the point of no return, and I'm not joking or memeing about that one. This actually impacts the JP side because of the ChroNoir cancelation. I don't think that's ever happened for a ChroNoir appearance before, not for a lack of sales at least. It's going to be posted about on JP websites(some of their megafans had already flown over here apparently), Kuzuha and Kanae are probably going to mention it on stream if they haven't already, and the JP stockholders are much more likely to notice because of it. This was Riku's hail mary to keep the EN market, and it didn't even sell enough to keep the venue.

Seriously, they're fucked. JP investor meeting is coming up shortly as well, and they are going to ask questions. EN is getting folded into the main branch at some point and the v-tubers are going to be slowly let go as their contracts come up for renewal.

Anycolor should have just paid to keep the concert going. Maybe discount the tickets, give partial refunds and basically give away tickets at the convention. The required AX ticket might have been the killer bit, actually. Last year, you didn't need one for the HoloLiveEN concert, if I recall correctly. Friction matters for this stuff. This wasn't a NijiSanji Concert series. It was a NijiSanji Concert FOR AX CONVENTION GOERS. While Subtle, that takes the potential audience from everyone that can get to LA to a small chunk of people in LA at the exact time of AX.

It depends. Given her CCV loss, it's not a bad decision to go for a rebrand and try to bring new life into her career, as the pay pigs will stick with her if she goes Indi, and the new freedom may be worth the cost of losing Nij support.

Unironically, Finana could easily slide right into the Bikini Bottom crew with an independent model. Make it a harbor seal and she'll more than fit in with the entire collection of them. Would probably really save her streaming career.

On a more technical note with the cancelled concert, is there any actual professional Singers in EN? I ask because you're trying to sell a Concert. You need Headliners. With Cover, they have headliners in each branch they can structure the "having a concert" around. Even then, with Cover, they really only want to do that around Suisei and Mori, with Sora, Gura, Watame, Towa and Kanata capable of holding their own in that type of approach. Aqua can headline her own event, but that's not as much of a concert pull as an "event" scenario.

Top Bottom