"With that said, you can get rough with me if you want, bye byeee!"Nekomata Okayu

Nijisanji L Collection

niggaphil

Had at actual shower thought earlier (as in a thought while taking a shower) but the reason Nijisanji EN was never going to have a Gura-beater is because Hololive hires amazingly talented content creators (talented utaite/singers, god-tier ASMRtists, pro-level artists, amazing dancers, etc.) while Nijisanji appear to only have minor vtubers who needed big corpo backing to get noticed.
nah, if the whole myth joined the KuroEN, i guess their career will ended up like shit. The wigger will be the first one to bail out, and the orange woman will do the actual fucking backflip.

It is not talent issue, it is management that decides whether the talents could be shine or not

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Had at actual shower thought earlier (as in a thought while taking a shower) but the reason Nijisanji EN was never going to have a Gura-beater is because Hololive hires amazingly talented content creators (talented utaite/singers, god-tier ASMRtists, pro-level artists, amazing dancers, etc.) while Nijisanji appear to only have minor vtubers who needed big corpo backing to get noticed.

nah, if the whole myth joined the KuroEN, i guess their career will ended up like shit. The wigger will be the first one to bail out, and the orange woman will do the actual fucking backflip.

It is not talent issue, it is management that decides whether the talents could be shine or not

I think it's a tad bit of both. Cover has a very different talent scouting approach and it really shows in how hard the application process is at this point. However, the support difference is night & day. Even back by Gen 2 JP, Cover talents had practiced their debut streams multiple times, which is still makes the amount of scuff hilarious but it shows a very different approach. Anycolor gives you a model and a bit of starting assets/contracts for assets and lets you sink or swim. Considering it's the Media business and Anycolor does almost no actual internal or external advertising, it's not a surprise that no one can take off. With Justice's launch, it probably says something when the ID watchalong was doing something like 20k and the EN watchalong was in the 40k range for most of it, while the girls were all 110k CCV. Whether by practice or accident, Cover has long much better understood the power of internet network marketing within the platform algos. Now, the Algo doesn't favor Clips as much as it used to, but that was a huge part of the growth as well.

Short version: Cover acts more like an old school label with an interest in developing a talent, Anycolor is like a 2010s Youtube MCM that gives you some seed money but will take 50% while doing nothing for you.

As for the shark, no one with that much experience on YT will likely ever join a Vtuber company again. While she wasn't really streaming as Senzawa, she had built up a fairly hefty Youtube channel. I can't find the numbers from before Myth's launch, but it did shoot that account over 1m. That's still a level of skill that would not generally join a company going forward. Vtubing ran through the Studio System to the Independent Artist setup is record time.

tgmslc

I don't see Calli or Kiara going anywhere, at least not anytime soon. Off the back of what Holo has given her, Calli's been able to actually break into the animu theme song scene. Meanwhile Kiara's finally performing original songs & dances to hundreds of thousands of fans instead of grinding for 10k views on a tiny Youtube channel.

They're both living their idol dreams. Why the fuck would they ever give that up, even if the streaming numbers get kinda weak?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Bronze

E: Wrong thread, so heres something relevant

Nijisanji reduced the number of EN merch, possibly due to Summer jam's offline event getting cancelled. All removed merch had its logo

20240703-093932.jpg

Last edited:

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
I don't see Calli or Kiara going anywhere, at least not anytime soon. Off the back of what Holo has given her, Calli's been able to actually break into the animu theme song scene. Meanwhile Kiara's finally performing original songs & dances to hundreds of thousands of fans instead of grinding for 10k views on a tiny Youtube channel.

They're both living their idol dreams. Why the fuck would they ever give that up, even if the streaming numbers get kinda weak?
Phil wrote like a retard but his main point was that if HoloMyth had oined Anycolor/nijisanjiEN, their careers would have been different with Calli being the first one to dip out, and Kiara succeding where Selen failed (twice).

niggaphil

God's Strongest Dragoon

:BijouBijou:

Limkin

E: Wrong thread, so heres something relevant

Nijisanji reduced the number of EN merch, possibly due to Summer jam's offline event getting cancelled. All removed merch had its logo
All of EN merch is just the same art plastered on a different thing three times. And all of JP merch is old stock of ChroNoir they didn't sell and still had in warehouse. They bundled 7 separate merch releases together to sell during this event. Niji really went "throwing it away is a waste, lets just dump it all on EN fans and hope they buy something, and if not at least we won't pollute japanese land with it"
Edit: try dumpster diving around the area after an event for free merch if you are a true and honest Niji fan

USS IOWA

1720001973130766.png
Ah nice the stock buy back is completed let's see their stock price.
Screenshot_20240703-194043_Chrome~2.jpg

Last edited:

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

There is a waiting room up for the Shu x Meloco "Introducing Japanese audiences to EN" show. It wasn't very clear before and I previously thought it was supposed to be a one-shot but the title indicates it's actually going to be a series of videos/radio shows.

tgmslc

Phil wrote like a retard but his main point was that if HoloMyth had oined Anycolor/nijisanjiEN, their careers would have been different with Calli being the first one to dip out, and Kiara succeding where Selen failed (twice).
Oh, my bad. Yeah, I sorta had an aneurysm tryna figure out what he was saying.

Smelliest007

Last edited:

tgmslc

Smelliest007

Only kinda related but "sicklings" is far and away the most retarded fan-name I've ever heard of.
Retarded AND accurate!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Kurosanji subreddit pulled up some tweets of a sicklings who were supposedly doxxed by a sickling supervillain and tried to an hero. A number of commenters think its a falseflag since the supposed doxxer and the sickling victims write the same way.
View attachment 72990View attachment 72991View attachment 72992View attachment 72993View attachment 72994
what the fuck is a sickling

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

ex_lurker

Top Bottom