"Did you know jews did 9/11"Nyanners

NYANNERS LEAVES VHOESHOW

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ironmouse is part of Mythic as well, despite being part of vShoujo, so it's not quite the same thing as being in a corpo.
Is she?, i scrolled down the website's list of creators and i couldnt find her among those listed under their partners at all, ironically enough i did find that camilla coom tuber that attacked Shondo for collabing with Vedal the AI fag

Surface level peeks trigger my eeeeew and FAT(derogatory) alarms.

View attachment 20823
View attachment 20824
Bad Yuri and Lia! lol!
It has 50k twitch fallowers, seems coomery

The same for Veibae she joined while in Vshojo so its weird that Pink Cat waited to leave Vshojo to join if there is no problem
If thats accurate, then what does Vshoujo really do for creators if they chose to join alternative agencies while allegedly being represented by VSJ, surely a smaller org dedicated to your persona would be much more effective than more of a catch-all talent agency more dedicated to a wider net of content creators

kestraline

Early Adopter
Ironmouse is part of Mythic as well, despite being part of vShoujo, so it's not quite the same thing as being in a corpo.
She is part of United Talent Agency, not Mythic.

Mythic by the way, also has other vtubers who have had issues with pink cat, such as NuxTaku and Bunny_GIF (now BunnyAyu, the flesh tuber).

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
and Bunny_GIF (now BunnyAyu, the flesh tuber)
Bunny is still around? I'd thought her career went up in flames after the stuff about Layna came out. Nyan's probably safe just out of a sense of those in glass house not throwing stones. Then again, when everyone's a snake shit could go down even quicker.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1683158580230.png
They have Justin Wong better than Vshojo already :smugrys:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Bunny is still around? I'd thought her career went up in flames after the stuff about Layna came out. Nyan's probably safe just out of a sense of those in glass house not throwing stones. Then again, when everyone's a snake shit could go down even quicker.
She stopped being a vtuber, renamed her account and went into being a full on big titty flesh tuber.

You can check her VODs for reference.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
She stopped being a vtuber, renamed her account and went into being a full on big titty flesh tuber.

You can check her VODs for reference.

Is it because she burned every vtuber bridge?
Kind of forgot she existed after drama where her former friends and business partners all called her a huge manipulating bitch. I guess the huge tits helped for awhile to hide the crazy look she has in her eyes.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Kind of forgot she existed after drama where her former friends and business partners all called her a huge manipulating bitch. I guess the huge tits helped for awhile to hide the crazy look she has in her eyes.
Wait, she has eyes?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Is it because she burned every vtuber bridge?
Goes to show that you can be shit and if you have big tits people will still follow you. Coombait > All.

I do wonder how this will work out. Technically they are not a Vtuber company and more of a way for the talents to maybe get sponsorships, brand and merch deals so I get why people that probably hate each other belong to the same "company" but I doubt any of them talk. This is basically Vshojo before they decided to act a bit more like a corpo (with starting JP branch)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Normally I'd agree, but what did Vshojo even do that Mythic doesn't?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Normally I'd agree, but what did Vshojo even do that Mythic doesn't?
I misread the story I saw, it was about Shylily joining Mythic but also mentioned Ironmouse in the preview, except she'd joined a more standard talent agency.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can't wait for it to come out in a few years that mythic was doing some machinima style shenanigans and stealing from all of their affiliates...

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Can't wait for it to come out in a few years that mythic was doing some machinima style shenanigans and stealing from all of their affiliates...
Pretty sure the guys who own Mythic also own OTK. I wouldn't exactly be surprised if they're up to some shady shit. And given how they're accepting almost anyone who applies, it's probably a quick pump and dump.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

A little late to this, obviously, but there's kind of a funny angle to what's gone down with Vshoujo.

Having been around a lot of the digital media space over the years, there's always these first movers that are basically scammers and they rope people in with terrible contracts. Esports might be the worst in recent times, but the fact it's basically a repeat of the early major Music era is a bit sad in the fact this stuff keeps happening. Then, there's Vshoujo losing a lot of members because... they actually read their contracts and made business decisions in response to it.

It's "Vhoeshow" members that actually do the proper due diligence on their contracts and almost no one else in the Vtuber space. I just find that irony quite humorous.

Stunned But Dumb

Thought this was interesting. Looks like the contracts (at least for Kson) got better

Top Bottom