"The Phase Connect deskmat is a solid 3 out of 10 because that thing is a piece of shit lol"Pipkin Pippa

Vexpo - Offkai with Fish & Chips and hopefully fewer scandals.

Should TVA seek to sponsor Vexpo?

• Yes; I like the idea and would donate to the 1st tier sponsorship.

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Yes; I like the idea and would donate to the 2nd tier sponsorship.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • Yes; I like the idea but can't donate.

Votes: 53 34.0%
  • No; I would donate, but not for a cause like this.

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • No; I can't donate, and I don't support this.

Votes: 41 26.3%
  • No; But this has potential be a trainwreck, so I'll donate for the amusement factor.

Votes: 26 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
TVA Contact cards that filled with n*g**r, r*t*rd, tr**ny words :ironmousekek:
That can be worked in design... :smugina:
THE VIRTUAL ASYLUM

A diverse and welcoming internet community for discussing vtubers. We're a majority minority forum that embraces the differences and similarities between all kinds of people alike.

Join now and discuss your favorite vtuber! And if you are a vtuber, especially if you also have a fluffy tail? We're the place to be to connect with your fans and other vtubers alike!

https://thevirtualasylum.com
240611-073012.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
THE VIRTUAL ASYLUM

A diverse and welcoming internet community for discussing vtubers. We're a majority minority forum that embraces the differences and similarities between all kinds of people alike.

Join now and discuss your favorite vtuber! And if you are a vtuber, especially if you also have a fluffy tail? We're the place to be to connect with your fans and other vtubers alike!

https://thevirtualasylum.com
Replace forum url with discord and you're set. Or make two different cards, chuubas get the discord card, ugly fags get the forum card.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I don't have the money, but it would be really cool if you hazed Merryfag.
I'm gonna second this seriously. Merry is one of those guys who I'd really want to like if he didn't have his head so far up his own bum. But he's still absurdly good at networking - if nothing else he could probably help get you in touch with more people who'd come on your show.

And who knows, maybe if you ask nicely he himself could come on your livestream...
:gloomiLaugh:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
You can check all Guests with profile pictures here: https://www.vtuber-expo.org/guests/ [a]
Big names
  • Bao the Whale
  • Mint Fantome
  • Quinn Benet
  • GX Aura
  • Yoclesh

Phase Connect
  • Jelly Hoshiumi
  • Kaneko Lumi
  • Komachi Panko
  • Himemiya Rie

V-Dere
  • Mozumi Pichi
  • Elia Stellaria
  • Kirispica
  • Airi Viridis

EIEN Project
  • Skye Shinryu
  • Blaise Shinryu
  • Kilia Kyrayami
  • Zumi Dokumi
  • Amora Lumina
  • Mirri Saffire
  • Nanimo Na'Vi

Astraline
  • Lucius Merryweather
  • Lumi
  • Friedrik Knudsen
  • Alfhilde Odinsdottir
  • Nick Nocturne

Globie
  • Kiri Kilovolt
  • Kumanui Miel
  • Rhubarb N. Kustard
  • Reina Ronronea
  • Pippa Pebblesworth
  • Alicja da Lontano
  • Bonnie Barkswell
  • Komiyama Ambros
  • Taring Hu
  • Obari Luca
  • Hyouma Kohaku
  • Sarugaku Leon Jr.
  • Vance Van Creed
  • Vilhelm Vanderbos
(is this everyone?)

Algorhythm Project
  • Dacapo
  • Evalia

PixelLink
  • Kanna Yanagi

Mai Princess
  • Milky Queen

Independent vtubers
  • Nina Saotome
  • Miya Mareena
  • Ami Amami
  • Captain Dandyfloss
  • Cotton Noir
  • Kuromiya Lucien
  • WFN
Something to note, in this page there's placeholders for:
  • Idol Corp: 3 talents
  • Phase Connect: 5 talents
Names that I know about besides their fame:
  • Merryweather: known sweden fag, an "idea guy" with enough money to throw around for his comics and projects. Numberfags and pitybaits on the regular. Knows Lumi (wolf) for a decade or more, that's how he slid in the vtuber scene.
  • Fredrik Knudsen: video essay guy. Groomed into becoming a vtuber, but is overall a nice fellow and pretty smart, is in the best interest of anyone to meet him. Is getting around all the v-hags, including but not only Clio and Mint Castella. Has an open door to VShojo. One of the few individuals that genuinely doesn't really care about numbers as he gets his bread from his major YT gig.
  • Lumituber: 180cm+ tall finnish cosplayer, one of the first liggers (large indies), the matriarch of the Shylily style without the whore factor (posts kinky art commissions at most). Wouldn't call her creative, but dangerously charming and based, as she has a license to carry firearms. Fleshposts occasionally cosplaying her own model.
  • Alfhilde: Rich lady. That's it.
  • Nina Saotome: Amazing singer, OLs for the dutch government as a designer. One of the few /asp/ies that "made it". Had a single terrible male collab and never did it again, now farms parasociality with the shibes. A kind of dangerous woman who knows her weapons, but a good person in the end of the day.
Live panels:
  • How to Start As An Indie VTuber w/ Miya Mareena
    She was part of Project Foundation, together with more famous Lorelai Loch, a SEA agency that went under after Loch left and they started slinging shit around (TVA's thread about their dissolution). If anything, she got experience.
  • Model Making 101 w/ WFN & Cotton Noir
    WFN drew Cotton's model, he knows what works. Cotton herself does comms but she's not as good as WFN. I think this could be fruitful for artists starting out, as WFN is a furry artist himself, he can say what does and doesn't earn you the big bucks.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm gonna second this seriously. Merry is one of those guys who I'd really want to like if he didn't have his head so far up his own bum. But he's still absurdly good at networking - if nothing else he could probably help get you in touch with more people who'd come on your show.

And who knows, maybe if you ask nicely he himself could come on your livestream...
:gloomiLaugh:
Merry is a troll's-remorse case who's too passive to mouth off at people he doesn't want to associate with so he just sort of simpers around trying to be a good boy. I'll never forget the time he was on Pippa's stream and talked for a while about how Jim helped him draw attention to a stalker who was genuinely trying to drive him to suicide, only to follow it up with a comment deriding Jim for not liking trans people enough. Dude would absolutely snake on anyone if he thought he could do it without making a scene.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
If the fish is going to be fried, might as well be in Blighty.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
What should I say to Sakana when I meet him at Vexpo?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
What should I say to Sakana when I meet him at Vexpo?
Just don't be weird about it, lol. The guy talks to anyone that comes up to him. Very personable. He even entertain my idea for Funko Pop merchandise for all the talents.

As for topics to avoid, don't talk or hint dramas. He really doesn't like that.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Tell him you got a forum with 50 or so active Phasefags that are super observant and can give intrisecate feedback mainly for Pippa, but not exclusive about her.
Unless he funded the forum so he's aware. :smugselen:
Particularly I'd ask him what's the plan to expand laterally, for example, any intent to hire in-house translators/editors to bring the west content to the east and vice-versa? There's a lot of potential by the talent themselves but having proper support would work faster, he got 30 mouths to feed after all.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

VSoyBoy

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Top Bottom