"I had a horrible nightmare last night; So, the first part of my dream, it... it took place in a ninja village..."Hakos Baelz

Vexpo - Offkai with Fish & Chips and hopefully fewer scandals.

Should TVA seek to sponsor Vexpo?

• Yes; I like the idea and would donate to the 1st tier sponsorship.

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Yes; I like the idea and would donate to the 2nd tier sponsorship.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • Yes; I like the idea but can't donate.

Votes: 53 34.0%
  • No; I would donate, but not for a cause like this.

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • No; I can't donate, and I don't support this.

Votes: 41 26.3%
  • No; But this has potential be a trainwreck, so I'll donate for the amusement factor.

Votes: 26 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Like I said, if you are going to do the big sponsor shit I suggest to look up a lawyer and see how costly would be to fight these negroes for breach of contract if you manage to get that far. I know the laws in your shithole make mine look like justice incarnate but you can at least manage to fuck with them in return if things were to go that way. Another one would be to tell kirshe and all problematic niggas to sponsor the con for shit and giggles.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Like I said, if you are going to do the big sponsor shit I suggest to look up a lawyer and see how costly would be to fight these negroes for breach of contract if you manage to get that far. I know the laws in your shithole make mine look like justice incarnate but you can at least manage to fuck with them in return if things were to go that way. Another one would be to tell kirshe and all problematic niggas to sponsor the con for shit and giggles.
That sounds very gay ngl, like my guy Johnathan Yaniv the cuckcanadian tr4nny, who went around asking female salons to shave his cock and balls just to have them refuse and then sue them. If they do reject the asylum then I perfectly understand them, we are a place which most people online do not like by default, trying to put these people between a rock and a hard place by making them choose a side is very much "woke" tactics and I do not approve. Having them accept without knowing and then trying to "gotcha" them when they are made aware and try to back out is also dirty, I would only support if they were made FULLY AWARE of the site and what it entails and then backed out.

Very much "looking to make trouble" rather than "finding trouble where it happens to be" which I feel is against the spirit of the site.

Last edited:

Piava

Redemption Arc
This is all I have to say about this:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This can only end poorly so I think it's a great idea

Worst case: they say no because we're le ebil doxxing forum spun off from transphobia central, KIWI FARMS

Best case: they blindly accept and the coping and seething hits DEFCON 1, resulting in the whole con collapsing into a tranny/tranny-ally riot that requires riot police to quell, causing all future vtuber cons to be banned in the UK (let's be real, the UK was gonna do that eventually)

I'll donate to the cause :gurasemperfi:
That's the big concern, isn't it? After we decided we hate Offkai, accidentally killing a competitor is maybe not the brightest idea.

@Hff201 has a legitimate point about making sure Vexpo knows exactly what it is getting into before they accept.

Worst case, they say no, but Proctor still gets some rep for being honest.

Best case, the forum gets an influx of liberal Europeans.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Aso, I found Proctor's exclusive seat in the con.
k95k3hn4qohc1.jpeg

Kirsche would be fucking proud.
No toilet paper tube measuring stick, picture invalid.

Alchemyth

Do as you like and have fun man, but I think publicly broadcasting your attendence is really tempting murhpy's law to come and kick you in the balls in the future. I don't expect anything to happen this time since this is a literal who, firsttimer convention in britbongistan, just be aware that if this becomes a regular thing and V-Expo grows in the coming years that they might decide to start snubbing you if the usual xitter crowd starts screeching too loudly.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Update: contact has responded to me. We are now proceeding to IM (probably tomorrow because he's on UK time).

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

500 CCV vtubers are going in, so you might be able to network properly, Bossman.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
500 CCV vtubers are going in, so you might be able to network properly, Bossman.

I know it's a joke that I want to slide into the DMs of various people, but I have a fairly strong 'contact me first in some way' rule about dealing with new people, exceptions being people like Charlotte who are very openly and unambiguously talking about their issues on a public venue. If I happened to meet a vtuber and we got to talking at a venue like this I might broach the subject of TVA, but overall it's been pretty clear to me that the kind of vtubers who care about this stuff already know we exist and will come to us on their own.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Like someone else said, my prediction would be the troon army gets wind of it and kicks up a fuss because this forum is marginally associated with [current Vtuber] and is full of people throwing around words like [current bad word]. They then ruin it for everyone else, as per usual.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

httn

Hag enthusiast

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
BUY ALL OF THE SHOE POLISH!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I would be able to stick it in the face of everyone who screeches that TVA is a verboten den of evil that should never be mentioned in polite company, while furiously masturbating to greentexts of raping loli vtubers to death on 4chan. There are others, but that alone suffices.
Okay, that's the (supposed) upside. What happens when you get declined and word spreads around that you were declined by Vexpo? Especially if it happens after your sponsorship is announced and then rescinded?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Okay, that's the (supposed) upside. What happens when you get declined and word spreads around that you were declined by Vexpo? Especially if it happens after your sponsorship is announced and then rescinded?

We don't get a sponsorship and I get on with my life.

ex_lurker

Mouse will be at V-Expo:

BTW I found a cosplayer with an affiliate code on Twitter:

I saved a few bucks on my ticket with it.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I have had a call with the Vexpo organizer.

Long story short; we probably won't get a sponsorship, but that is mostly because the vast majority of their slots are already booked and there is apparently a large amount of competition for the remainder. TVA is a vague enough 'product' that working with it would be somewhat unconventional, but no objections were made otherwise. I will not reveal further details of what we discussed because I was specifically asked to keep it private, as I should have been.

Even so, I did not get a hard refusal just yet, though I'm proceeding with that expectation in mind.

That said, the rest of the conversation gave me a great deal of hope that this will be a far, far better experience than Offkai. The staff are hiring professionals for their technical needs and say they have had far more volunteers than they ever expected.

The 1,500 pound sponsorship would've included a dedicated booth, which I would have absolutely snatched up if it was still available (it was already fully sold out). The idea of having a TVA-themed booth alongside vtuber booths is so hilarious that I'd have paid for it out of pocket. Maybe next year.

To put in perspective how nice this call was (or, if you want to be massively, massively cynical; how well PR-rizzed I was) I'm now contemplating getting one of their Akasupa tier passes instead of just a regular one.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
The 1,500 pound sponsorship would've included a dedicated booth, which I would have absolutely snatched up if it was still available (it was already fully sold out). The idea of having a TVA-themed booth alongside vtuber booths is so hilarious that I'd have paid for it out of pocket. Maybe next year.
Ok that is pretty funny. I'll throw you 100 bucks next year for control of a 3 ft square of the booth :smugmoona:

Top Bottom