"I'll take nuts in just about anything put your nuts in anything and I'll eat them... Wait"Sayu Sincronisity

Pikamee Graduation Thread

Spergatory

Early Adopter
God dammit they actually got Pikamee to quit. Fuck these activists screwing with such a sweet and harmless girl like her that she gets to the point of ending her career.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

God dammit they actually got Pikamee to quit. Fuck these activists screwing with such a sweet and harmless girl like her that she gets to the point of ending her career.

I do think there has to be more to the story here than just the activists. Lots of people have been bullied by certain groups before but continued their activities anyway.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

God fucking damn it. Graduations rarely get to me but this one did.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
She's even deleting all her videos after March 31st passes too. Crazy.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I do think there has to be more to the story here than just the activists. Lots of people have been bullied by certain groups before but continued their activities anyway.
Oh yeah I'm sure, I just think it was the final straw and she figured she's better off ending. I'm guessing her mental health wasn't great to begin with and the second she plans on coming back from break she gets berated for a game she wants to play. I just mention the activists because I'm just pissed off at them for bullying people over a game to begin with.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

chihirogumi

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I don't usually call for violence, and I still don't.

But I confess that I won't begrudge the fantasy thereof.

this shit

fuck it
Yeah this must have been the last straw, can't believe se took such a big decision for a couple of days of harassment while receiving so much love during her month of absence

I hope she finds a way to book a last round of collabs, lots of talents in the last years have been inspired and respect her so much.
As they always say: don't take your chuubas for granted

niggaphil

In short, fuck the vermintide. They will shit up everything. They gonna push for Silvervale graduation because Pikamee had done it.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.
The month is just getting started and a new rrat season has just begun. This could be anything (other than recent events) but it wouldn't be surprising if all that (or in part) had to do with an internet crusade over a goddamn video game.

Someone like Pikamee would be the last person you would expect to graduate. Even if you weren't a regular, no one would just expect one of the most wholesome cinnamon rolls to leave the stage. What the fuck.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ

RiverBear

FqIvCyKakAEXl_L
FqIvDvgaUAAG9Uo

Maybe.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Maybe she was trying to get out of VOMs and go fully indie, but Gyari would not sell her the character, so she is gonna rebrand.

:takocope::magnicope::pikaufuk:

Top Bottom