"it was on TV there's no way they would've lied on TV"Chisaka Airi

Pikamee Graduation Thread

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Just enjoy what you have for as long as you have it. Chances are we're going to outlive the relevancy of these companies anyway.
Part of my hate and sorrow from this is that it feels less like she graduated on her own terms and more like everything got accelerated due to the shit she delt with earlier in the month. The autism within me doesn't completely hate change and understands the rise and fall of great things on the internet. I understand there will be a time in 10 years or so where I look back on vtubing and the girls I autistically watched every stream of every night with a heavy nostalgia just like the early internet days. I just hate change ushered in like this. If she didn't get harassed for trying to play hogwarts and we had all of February and then she drops the announcement it would've stung, but less so than now.
:depressedtako:

kestraline

Early Adopter
The tweet (archive). Really unproblematic, supportive tweet. I smells like someone in charge was afraid of (whatever) unwanted reactions.
View attachment 15102
She probably did it herself realising there are people out there wanting to put blame on some of her company's talent for siding with the offended like Froot.

Let's see if the cheater is dumb enough to tweet at her. She hasn't as of yet, probably won't say anything publicly considering there are a lot of people on the warpath right now.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She probably did it herself realising there are people out there wanting to put blame on some of her company's talent for siding with the offended like Froot.

Let's see if the cheater is dumb enough to tweet at her. She hasn't as of yet, probably won't say anything publicly considering there are a lot of people on the warpath right now.
Froot couldn't possibly be THAT stupid, could she?
:smugrys:

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
There's something about vermintide ruining things that I enjoy that really motivates me. When KF got dropped in September I decided I wanted to help this site as much as I could, but burnout crept in over the proceeding months and I've been pretty silent.

This maybe silly, but I think it's time to start making this the best site it can possibly be just to spite them.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
This maybe silly, but I think it's time to start making this the best site it can possibly be just to spite them.
Spite is the most powerful force in all creation.
Anyone who says otherwise is either stupid, full of shit, or fucking nuts.
Or Dan Quayle.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
No "activists" were involved. Retard faggots tweeting at women from their parent's basement are never "activists".

And sad though I am, Pikamee is a tool for letting said diseased subhuman trash have a huge win and get to celebrate like this. If she was going to quit anyway she should have streamed Harry Potter with JK tweets pinned to the screen citing rape stats of men in women's prisons and how the vermin like to get women's shelters shut down. Her corpo should sell standees with Pikamee in a shirt that says "Chapelle predicted this".

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
No "activists" were involved. Retard faggots tweeting at women from their parent's basement are never "activists".

And sad though I am, Pikamee is a tool for letting said diseased subhuman trash have a huge win and get to celebrate like this. If she was going to quit anyway she should have streamed Harry Potter with JK tweets pinned to the screen citing rape stats of men in women's prisons and how the vermin like to get women's shelters shut down. Her corpo should sell standees with Pikamee in a shirt that says "Chapelle predicted this".
The term "slacktivist" exists for this purpose

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I'm trying not to say too much on this because I'm genuinely furious... But I will say maybe Pikamee was too nice, and too pure for something like content creation.

You need to have at least some emotional callus to deal with the general public, especially the more psychotic elements of it.

But I do hope this wakes the folks in the VTubing scene (both fans and 'tubers) up; no more tolerance for these cause-obsessed VTweeters, no more tolerance for wannabe activists, no more pronoun posse bullshit, none of it. Clearly gates were not kept well enough, and it's time to fix that.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Clock me if I'm late but I didn't see this tweet from Pomu from earlier.

[a]
Pikamee was one of her oshis. I think she's said back when she was Mint that Pikamee was one of her inspirations to start streaming.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Man, the clip of Pikamee punching the woman in GTAV to get $17 is what got me interested in chuubas, and Hana Machia's streams were what really got me hooked. Can bad shit please stop happening to people I used to watch early on?

Anyways, don't let them gaslight you, or anyone else that this isn't the dicksplitters' fault. It's just as much as their fault as their "allies". All they needed to do was not buy or talk about a videogame. Hope this is the straw that breaks the camel's back, and total tranny death starts because of a kettle being sad.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Praid

Just another idiot
Hey guys what did I miss this morni-

1645865600003.jpg

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
There's something about vermintide ruining things that I enjoy that really motivates me. When KF got dropped in September I decided I wanted to help this site as much as I could, but burnout crept in over the proceeding months and I've been pretty silent.

You've done/are doing plenty, don't make yourself turn a sense of apathy into a distaste.

If Pikamee pops up somewhere else (like Scuddle and others have said is a possibility), I'm sure someone on 4chan or here will say something about it. Sucks that she's ending activities, hopefully she has something good for herself lined up. I want the kettle to be happy.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Queerdom and gender fluidity is a poison. It was not come up with by people who wanted people to grow up to be happy and healthy. The goal is not to make your life or others' better. For the most part, there are healthier ways to navigate what sex you are attracted to besides slapping letters on your bio and cutting your body up. Those who push people with horrible self-esteem into making irreversible, life-altering decisions should be identified as doing something evil.

As a reminder:

Kalion

:)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
We are currently in Month 2 of complete societal collapse because of a funny wizard game, with Pikamee being the collateral - what other horrors shall we witness if the game ever received DLC or a sequel? No amount of calling people funny mustache man will stop the inevitable pushback that will come from this - a statement of observation, for clarification, not of approval for said pushback to begin with. Ideally, there wouldn't be conflict in the first place, but here we are. All we can do is hope that things resolve peacefully with no other "casualties", but foresight dictates this is going to keep going for some time *because* of such a high-profile graduation.

I just wanted to watch anime women play video games, man.

EDIT: Clarified wording because I can not into English, though chances are it's still not perfect. I hope my intent comes through either way, but I will gladly clarify further if I am misunderstood.

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
VTuber Cringe streaming about it.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

...and what do we get because of this declaration?

boingboing.jpg

Top Bottom