"Yeah, let's keep the racism to the stream's chat. That's a joke. No racism on stream either... unless it's against Italians"Pipkin Pippa

Pikamee Graduation Thread

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Everyday i wake up and thank all of the pantheon for not being born in hell-USA. Remind that your constant state of paranoia is not the experience of the rest of the world.

I'm a Europoor. The US is heaven compared to the shit I have to endure over here. You can get thrown in jail for saying mean things on Twitter and due process is a prompt for hysterical laughter. If the US is hell, Europe outside of maybe some parts of the East is Satan's own house.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Everyday i wake up and thank all of the pantheon for not being born in hell-USA. Remind that your constant state of paranoia is not the experience of the rest of the world.
I'm a Europoor. The US is heaven compared to the shit I have to endure over here. You can get thrown in jail for saying mean things on Twitter and due process is a prompt for hysterical laughter. If the US is hell, Europe outside of maybe some parts of the East is Satan's own house.
I'm a leaf and we're saying to you Europoors 'hold our piss-water and watch this' for the rocket to the unironic and literal 1984 with the hate speech laws and gun grabs.
We're your future you absolute mongoliod @this shit.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Pretty sad but I'm not surprised, there were rumors going around that she was thinking about quitting and seems like the troons pushed over the edge.

The US is heaven compared to the shit I have to endure over here.
In the US, if you live in a blue state and have the wrong opinions the government may ignore political violence committed against you.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The most hilarious thing about people living outside the US is how they think the US is a cesspool of all the bad things in the world.

For example:
"The USA is so racist!" The USA is probably the least racist country out there. Most countries are comprised of a single ethnicity and race, while the US is a melting pot. It is extremely common for those countries to hate any country that is not them and the race and ethnicity of its inhabitants. The big difference is that we yell at each other like retards rather than go to literal war with our neighboring country when we hate them.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Art therapy time:

pikamee by keenbiscuit.jpg

Bless the Kettle

Pikamee Potter by @RunaTheLilim.jpg

Avada Kedavra Trannus Axewoundicus

Pikamee donut by @JQHNHARQLD.jpg

now I want a donut

Pikamonster by @shiori2525.jpg

Bless this MONSTER

paul

Early Adopter
Btw the ragtag archive of Pikamee's channel has saved 780 of 899 (I think) videos. They don't archive member streams so this might be the difference. Most of her content is safe, at least.

Arznbae

wtf is happening
There's a hierarchy among us europoors, some suffer more than others.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

I'm a leaf and we're saying to you Europoors 'hold our piss-water and watch this' for the rocket to the unironic and literal 1984 with the hate speech laws and gun grabs.
Me watching this discussion
pngegg.png

this shit

fuck it
I'm euro too and if you really feel this kind of victimism in real life you must be a romani. Or else you just gotta touch more grass.
Yeah I'm sure, soon they'll start putting the stuff in the water to make the frogs gay here too. I'll DM you when it happens.

Reminder that this discussion started because "dont throw your oshi in the gutter" is a controversial take here.
I've already said what I had to say about the Pikamee situation so I'm getting the fuck off this thread.
The most hilarious thing about people living outside the US is how they think the US is a cesspool of all the bad things in the world.

For example:
"The USA is so racist!" The USA is probably the least racist country out there. Most countries are comprised of a single ethnicity and race, while the US is a melting pot. It is extremely common for those countries to hate any country that is not them and the race and ethnicity of its inhabitants. The big difference is that we yell at each other like retards rather than go to literal war with our neighboring country when we hate them.
No lol I know well that my country is much more racist to ching chongs than the US, for example. But my life here is peaceful, the gays are not getting stoned and healthcare is free, no need to salute the flag and every bar fight doesn't turn into a gun fight. And the war meme is just dumb, we're all a happy north atlantic family and we love each other now :).

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I really wanna go wacko mode and just start harassing all of the dumbfucks fuck im not even a fan of pikamee its just infuriating. I hope shes gonna be able to do what shes likes in the future wheither its vtubing or not

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Prophetic words from Past Ina

at least they got to collab and make blessed noises together

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
No lol I know well that my country is much more racist to ching chongs than the US, for example. But my life here is peaceful, the gays are not getting stoned and healthcare is free, no need to salute the flag and every bar fight doesn't turn into a gun fight. And the war meme is just dumb, we're all a happy north atlantic family and we love each other now :).

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Ironmouse apparently deleted her tweet about this. Seems kinda lame to do that, considering it was largely a neutral tweet anyway (aka not like tenma's).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ironmouse apparently deleted her tweet about this. Seems kinda lame to do that, considering it was largely a neutral tweet anyway (aka not like tenma's).
Yeah, she deleted her response to Pikamee. It is definitely gone now. Idk if she was getting shit or her VShojo "friends" told her to, but that is totally fucked. We gotta remember, she also got bullied out of playing HL.

ShiiHag Love

Hag Love now and forever
I had a coding test to take for a new job and almost didn't take the time to do a final review due to these news. Pikamee was one of the first vtubers I ever saw so this hit particularly hard. I've already been discussing with a friend actively on how bad transactivists are acting with That One Wizard Game but this is probably the straw that breaks the camel's back.

I look forward to the cesspool Twitter will become soon, its damn well deserved after all that they've been up to :amegunl:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Europoors are the biggest fags to ever exist, your countries have no real problems so you have to invent new ones, fukin sissies.
We third-worlders have REAL issues and we still fuck around getting drunk :deztheroom:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Yeah, she deleted her response to Pikamee. It is definitely gone now. Idk if she was getting shit or her VShojo "friends" told her to, but that is totally fucked. We gotta remember, she also got bullied out if playing HL.
sloot_is_your_friend.jpg

Might not have even said anything to Mouse (yet); possible she realized this is going to be the biggest Happening since Rushia. I can see her DFE in a panic after realizing this is the cunt that gave the troonsquad's sails their most notable wind.

The tweet (archive). Really unproblematic, supportive tweet. I smells like someone in charge was afraid of (whatever) unwanted reactions.
View attachment 15102
..Yeah, gonna go with the spoilered image above being the factor for whomever made the call.

I am willing to bet people started harassing her over it. She still has the Tweet liked and Zen's response is still there.

Archive

To be fair, depending where in his cycle of coping and seething he is, Zen removes VShojo from his Twatter like every four weeks. Alternatively, I (probably not just me) forgot he was even a thing until you mentioned him.

Screenshot_20230301_141558_Brave.jpg
Thanks, random.txt!

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
The tweet (archive). Really unproblematic, supportive tweet. I smells like someone in charge was afraid of (whatever) unwanted reactions.
img_559.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yeah, she deleted her response to Pikamee. It is definitely gone now. Idk if she was getting shit or her VShojo "friends" told her to, but that is totally fucked. We gotta remember, she also got bullied out of playing HL.
What have she said? Didnt see the original

Nevermind just saw it

Top Bottom