"I ate this 'very blacky' banana"Kannagi Loki

Pikamee Graduation Thread

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! I don't think I've ever been so pissed about this stupid hobby ever.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The tweet (archive). Really unproblematic, supportive tweet. I smells like someone in charge was afraid of (whatever) unwanted reactions.
View attachment 15102
I am willing to bet people started harassing her over it. She still has the Tweet liked and Zen's response is still there.

Archive

Stunned But Dumb

I don't think I can really add anything that hasn't been said. I haven't actively watched her since last year, but she's the comfort vtuber. Always come back home to who got me into it well before I saw Korone and Shuba English clips. I hope she's preparing a redebut or something, but more over I hope she's going to be happy.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Good evening TVA this is your boy God's Strongest Sanalite and about 30-45 minutes ago I became the most transphobic mf you have ever seen.

I know everyone's angry and coping with jokes like this but I really don't think, on the whole, actual trans people are to blame here. There's just not that many of them even in this fandom. They're outnumbered at least ten-to-one by the Twitterbrained who have to show everyone just how right-think they are by attacking Pikamee and other wizard game players on the trans people's behalf, whether they like it or not. I think most people have been a member of a minority group of one form or another and some idiot pops up and starts being a jerk to other people on behalf of that group and you have to go, "excuse me, but who are you and who made you my voice? This person does not speak for us."

Maybe this will fall on deaf ears in this place and at this time. But I don't think that using this as fuel for greater hatred of trans people will help in the long run even if it makes you feel better now. At the least, please choose your targets wisely and single out the people actually guilty of this harassment.

But I also think the "maybe this is all coincidental timing and she's going to go indie or to another corpo" is cope in the other direction. That line of thinking doesn't account for the last few weeks of silence right after her return.

I smells like someone in charge was afraid of (whatever) unwanted reactions.

Obligatory: :talentfreedom:

wew

Male hag love!
God dammit they actually got Pikamee to quit. Fuck these activists screwing with such a sweet and harmless girl like her that she gets to the point of ending her career.

I thought we where out of the cursed month bros....
I'm legit so fucking upset I know she was burnt out and was most likely already thinking about quitting but these fucking demons pushed and bullied her when she was down and she just wanted to have a fun time.
I fucking HATE the lgbt community so fucking much they are all privilege assholes that like to larp like they are being killed in the streets in some third world shit hole when they are just sitting in bed on their fucking iphones
I wish you all a very merry ezgif-5-0000845d78.gif

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
1677698233067.png
Calli decided to say goodbye to Pikamee.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I never really watched Pikamee, but that sucks and makes me hate the dick chopping menace even more.

Edit: Even Null noticed it on the homelands.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
The tweet (archive). Really unproblematic, supportive tweet. I smells like someone in charge was afraid of (whatever) unwanted reactions.
View attachment 15102

This is such an innocuous and positive message, yet she chose to take it down almost immediately. Way to stick to your guns, Mousey...even Zentreya looks to be the better one here.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Just woke up, what-

...I'm going schizo

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
After catching up and reading @this shit posts, I now want to apologize to Nolan for as many times as I've called him a retard over the years.

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
Much like many my first vtuber. Stings like a bitch yet I don't feel any anger. Just emptiness. I really hope this is just a poorly timed way and execution of going to another company.:takocope::takocope:

chihirogumi

wew

Male hag love!
9U7l197.png
bC1VPBI.png

Hate vtweeters so much

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Has HaNym Macchia dropped her hot take on top of the pile yet. Not that it matters at this point.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
9U7l197.png
bC1VPBI.png

Hate vtweeters so much
Thought about looking up the first guy, because holy hell how sociopathic can you get, but only got this
1677699981478.png

How's that hot take doing for you, fuckwit?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

he has the comments section turned off.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I have a few ideas.. @The Proctor already got the mustache

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I think she will most likely become a VShojoJP under a new name. There's no chance she's done with her streaming career and her voice/laugh isn't exactly hard to find and far from easy to hide.
It's possible at least. Pikamee's been in tight with Kson and IronMouse in the past, so there's her in to the clique. On the corporate end Vshojo is only really interested in proven streamers, which she already has a successful career and legacy to bait them with - and lets be real, Vshojo JP content has been pretty thin on the ground ever since their debut since Kson is too busy with her Yakuza dreams and Nazuna is a little (ok, a lot) too mentally ill to keep the scene going. She could be a solid pickup for them.
That Pikamee might have been thinking about graduating for a while and the vermintide was only the straw that broke the camels back is interesting. Her contract is pretty old at this point and she's repeatedly said vtubing is a passion she loves, so burnout doesn't seem likely. This is all just speculation but if Pikamee still wants to stream then a redebut doesn't seem that out there.
Ironmouse apparently deleted her tweet about this. Seems kinda lame to do that, considering it was largely a neutral tweet anyway (aka not like tenma's).
Certainly strange. Mouse can be pretty based when she's off the cuff but she's been notably very deliberate in her words and actions surrounding this whole thing, even when she's otherwise speaking in support of her genmates like the Silvervale thing. I don't see what could possibly have been taken issue with her tweet though? Arguably not saying her sympathies is an even bigger yab, especially given their history together.
Maybe this will fall on deaf ears in this place and at this time. But I don't think that using this as fuel for greater hatred of trans people will help in the long run even if it makes you feel better now. At the least, please choose your targets wisely and single out the people actually guilty of this harassment.
It's a very karmic thing. Something you might have seen bandied about a lot last month from the people screeching at those daring to play the Hogwarts game - I certainly did - were the words "silence has politics". Or something to that effect. In short, that not speaking up against the status quo and not being seen to be taking a stand vs inappropriate actions, you are tacitly and implicitly supporting the status quo/those actions.
Well here we are and the shoe is on the other foot. Now, it's the trans community who are under fire after their month of going off the rails with death threats, harassment, doxing, and general maliciousness. At the time, how many trans vtubers and vtweeters did you see taking a stand and saying that the behaviour of their community was absolutely out of line? Not many.
The trans community doesn't get to act like they're all just innocent victims of circumstance after their behaviour, now that people can point to concrete examples of maliciousness on their part. They made their bed and they'll have to lie in it.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I know everyone's angry and coping with jokes like this but I really don't think, on the whole, actual trans people are to blame here. There's just not that many of them even in this fandom. They're outnumbered at least ten-to-one by the Twitterbrained who have to show everyone just how right-think they are by attacking Pikamee and other wizard game players on the trans people's behalf, whether they like it or not. I think most people have been a member of a minority group of one form or another and some idiot pops up and starts being a jerk to other people on behalf of that group and you have to go, "excuse me, but who are you and who made you my voice? This person does not speak for us."
I've had some trans people in my wider circle of acquaintances for ten, fifteen years now, and never had a problem with them.

Also, as far as I'm aware, none of them use twitter to any meaningful degree.

By contrast, there are exactly zero terminally online twitter creatures I can think of that the world wouldn't be better of without.

The difference between good and bad people in the world can be measured with perfect accuracy by how much they tweet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom