Pikamee Graduation Thread

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Look what the homeland found.

the tweet:

archive

EDIT: Just want to say Pikamee's great. She's always stood out even among other vtubers as a postive, happy, silly, funny ray of wholesome sunshine. It's sad that she won't be producing more content, but I'm very grateful that her content exists at all. I hope that she finds lasting happiness in the next phase of her life.

Last edited:

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I've had hours to gather my thoughts but I just can't. Any time I go to write something, I feel this incredible sadness for Pikamee. She really is too good for all this. And I feel so much anger towards those who caused this to happen. I hope they get what's coming to them. And that's all I'll say. It's enough to make me feel a little bit better and enough to stop so I don't end up fedposting and end up on some list.

wew

Male hag love!
Over the day I have been switching from anger and sadness and I'm going to force these emotions into spite like what Fucking YTs is doing
If this world is going to take away my happy, fun and positive kettle then I'm going to try as hard as I can to put the same vibes out to combat all this bullshit going around the internet. Fuck these awful people ruining this hobby/culture. Fuck them for filling it with negativity and hatred and pushing out what good is left. I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and trying content I was worried about. fuck being scared of backlash fuck being scared of looking "cringe" fuck over thinking things.

and fuck joy kill twitter freaks :killtheho:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
What a terrible day to wake up lol

THE ONLY plus side to being this fuckin late to catching up is that it DOES seem like this was potentially in the works before the issue with the wokeoids. So I don't feel AS bad on the assumption that she was planning to do this anyway.
But I still wouldn't ever say forgive the activist faggots who do this shit. It took less than a day for some to celebrate, to try and take credit, and to turn it around about how THEY will suffer more because of it. So fuck them regardless, and even if it WAS something she was going to do, congrats on shitting up a chunk of her last bit of time before she was gone anyway you worthless cunts.

Wish the best for the Kettle even if I didn't watch her as much as I intended. Fell off as more people showed up and twitch is a hassle to keep track of. Still miss some tangents because of that shitter site. I don't know if I believe the kettle plans on coming back or not elsewhere, but I want to beleeb. Even if it's as someone I won't watch much beyond clips or whatever. I'd still be happy knowing she was taken care of, even if it's just ending up in VShojo or something.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
My emotions has settled down a bit but it still sucks. I admit I haven't watched her that much especially since she became more active in Twitch but to me, she's always been an ambassador for VTubers considering who she collaborated with. From indies to big corpos to even the OGs and the 4 kings, it's honestly surprising how big her network is for someone relatively new to the scene.

Also found someone interesting showing his words of support.

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
SourGrape is ranting about the kettle and vtweeters being part of the problem

When I first joined the stream she said "Tenma should have said get on the wall" :whatastory:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Screenshot_1.jpg

Good lord man, put the spear away!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If she was already planning to go out on her own terms before the HL debacle, that eases a lot of pain I had with this announcement. Still very sad. Though I had not watched her in a while due to timezone conflicts, I always enjoyed the kettle as one of my favorites.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Look I just wanted the creepy as fuck soul-less loli avatar gone I didn't know I'd make her graduate!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Lol the homeland thread feeder created already descended into "Fucking degenerate weeb pedophiles" like always

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Lol the homeland thread feeder created already descended into "Fucking degenerate weeb pedophiles" like always
ourexpectations.jpg
This is the culture that Josh fosters, and yet still has the gall to act surprised and wonder why there are so many miserable cunts in his forum and repeatedly admits that the VTuber thread is, and I quote, "the closest thing to my dream for the farms."

hololive ruined /jp/

View attachment 15154
This is the culture that Josh fosters, and yet still has the gall to act surprised and wonder why there are so many miserable cunts in his forum and repeatedly admits that the VTuber thread is, and I quote, "the closest thing to my dream for the farms."
need proof of that. I thought he said the vtuber thread was better than Thunderdome but anything is better than thunderdome

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

wrp

At least it's better than when the Pippa faildoxx happened.
I wasn't involved in that discussion, but I know a lot of people were saying it was basically impossible to have it. You had to cross-post between /pcg/ and the ralph pippa thread because on one site you got banned for saying Zax and on the other you got a big red sign calling you a pedophile enabler if you doubted any part of the story.

You do know that the Vtuber thread was like 90% Zaxgate discussion during that time, and nobody got called a pedophile enabler in there, right? Going to the Ralph thread was your mistake, because going to the Ralph board is a mistake, because the people who spend most of their time in the Ralph board exclusively are brainrotted retards.
No, I didn't know that. Like I said I wasn't really involved.

On topic: I hope someone ends up making a good spoonfeeding compilation of all the based, cringe, or surprising stream moments in the coming days, plus any holo/vshojo reactions. Way too many chuubas are coming out of every angle to discuss it for me to keep track.

Last edited:

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I do appreciate he at least split it off into it's own thread instead of featuring the general vtuber thread. That'll significantly cut down on the amount of drive bys at the very least.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
At least it's better than when the Pippa faildoxx happened.
I wasn't involved in that discussion, but I know a lot of people were saying it was basically impossible to have it. You had to cross-post between /pcg/ and the ralph pippa thread because on one site you got banned for saying Zax and on the other you got a big red sign calling you a pedophile enabler if you doubted any part of the story.
You do know that the Vtuber thread was like 90% Zaxgate discussion during that time, and nobody got called a pedophile enabler in there, right? Going to the Ralph thread was your mistake, because going to the Ralph board is a mistake, because the people who spend most of their time in the Ralph board exclusively are brainrotted retards.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I do appreciate he at least split it off into it's own thread instead of featuring the general vtuber thread. That'll significantly cut down on the amount of drive bys at the very least.
Yeah it also reduced the amount of pages the main thread was getting, which was my main problem with the thread way back when. There would be drama, people would react and discuss it for like half a day... and then a bunch of lurkers or less active users would keep making reactionary posts for like a week about it and the discourse would never end, but it would also never go anywhere beyond "THIS IS SO RETARDED WTF?!"

The whole calli lean saga and several pippa sagas last winter lasted for WEEKS, with discussion flaring up and then dying down constantly and i found myself skipping entire pages because there was nothing new being said.

Also honorable mention to all of those bouts of infighting and tribalism people had that lasted 3-8 pages sometimes. It's honestly eerie how peaceful this site is compared to that, taking into account that many of the involved parties are still here.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Yeah it also reduced the amount of pages the main thread was getting, which was my main problem with the thread way back when. There would be drama, people would react and discuss it for like half a day... and then a bunch of lurkers or less active users would keep making reactionary posts for like a week about it and the discourse would never end, but it would also never go anywhere beyond "THIS IS SO RETARDED WTF?!"

The whole calli lean saga and several pippa sagas last winter lasted for WEEKS, with discussion flaring up and then dying down constantly and i found myself skipping entire pages because there was nothing new being said.

Also honorable mention to all of those bouts of infighting and tribalism people had that lasted 3-8 pages sometimes. It's honestly eerie how peaceful this site is compared to that, taking into account that many of the involved parties are still here.
That’s one of the reasons why there’s about 10 active posters in that thread that aren’t also on here now.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I don't care if this decision was in the works or not, I hate transgenders with every fiber of my being. If they just wanted to crossdress or medically disfigure themselves with their own money then I could happily leave them alone. Instead everything has to be about them, they actively want to subvert parents and groom mentally unstable kids going through puberty all to convince them to permanently disfigure themselves, which turns them into miserable people who then inflict it onto more vulnerable people. Their unbelievable selfishness took some of the last remaining times we would have with Pikamee away, and they are still making it all about themselves somehow. I hate them, truly and unironically, and I cannot wait until they all end up on theYNC one day.

Top Bottom