"You wanna look and laugh but don't touch"Kirschey

Pikamee Graduation Thread

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
My prediction: After graduating, a new vtuber that sounds suspiciously like Pikamee will join Vshojo. After two weeks, she'll start really whoring it up and going full SJW.

wrp

Null a few days ago in the Chase thread:
A Vtuber drama will never be worthy of putting it on the front page. Meine Yamanba, please.

Null now:
Everyone, listen, this is important news, Pikamee graduated, but first let me write my own explanation on what 'a vtuber' is...

:unsure:
His deredere side is showing again
1677744647718.png
Oh damn you were right

Re: The tweet.
No, I'm not a transphobe. I don't fear them. I hate them now. I loathe them to the bottom of my soul. They deserved all the twitter backlash (no violence, they already mutilate themselves) they can get. They need to be on the other side of the "cancel" wave. If you want to cut yourself up and pretend you're something you are not, fine. Don't force your mental illness on the rest of us, and especially innocent children. Fuck them. I'm not a Pika follower, but Coco was my Oshi and I remember the bad times there, which eventually made her quit HL. Now this. Pika may have been planning to retire, but the troons little temper tantrum probably costs us a few extra months of having her around. Those fuckers will dance on her grave and call it a "win". I came to VT as an escape from the "woke" infested media pervading television, movies, etc. Now, what I feared is starting to happen here too. It needs to be nipped in the bud. The JPs have the right idea. Play whatever they want, and fuck the nattering mobs. The EN tubers needs to just start using their "ignore" and "block" functions, and get their mods to work. Notice they only attack the WOMEN chubas, because the men (the real men, that is) will just go "lolgf femboy". Bravo to Tenma, by the way. I'm sick of these troons. My tolerance meter has crashed.

tl;dr: Fuck you troons. Long Live Pikamee.
"Don't force your mental illness on the rest of us" is exactly the problem. It seems, based on their invariable behavior in every single situation, that it has a reproductive drive, doesn't care much for consent, and violently lashes out at anything it perceives as a threat to itself - not the individual, but somehow, the mental illness itself. You can't make any peace with it, or it will add you to its number. If you reject it, then it calls you an enemy.
Suddenly I'm remembering that whole LGBT gut worms thing from the invermectin scare, and even if it was bullshit it's still exactly right. Transgenderism is a parasite, in the form of a (honest to God, Metal Gear style) meme instead of an organism. It infects you, takes control, and propagates itself by any means necessary.

Basically what I'm saying is you can't tolerate it even to just exist for how insidious it is. It's never worked the hundreds of times, the hundreds of communities that have tried it. You have to go or they do. This is just what it looks like for them to show their hand too early.

Never a bad time to post a somewhat related prediction of the future from 20 years ago.

Fuck me. I never really was into Metal Gear, I've only played TPP and I'm clearly spoiled on it. God damn, how did you fuckers sit through 12 minutes of nothing but talking heads and scrolling text?

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Let aside that I don't agree an inch with you on this culture war mentality stuff my message is:

if your oshi is not outspokenly transphobic try avoiding associating her image with transphobic messaging to spare her the pain of becoming a target of virtue signaling idiots for the sin of having a transphobic community

that's all. literally the sanest thing you can do
With respect, fuck the term "transphobe". We have no fear (phobe) of these asshole. We tolerated them, as we tolerated the gays. But these troons have pushed it too far. It's not "transphobia", it's "troon-hate". I HATE them, not fear them.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Transgenderism is a parasite, in the form of a (honest to God, Metal Gear style) meme instead of an organism. It infects you, takes control, and propagates itself by any means necessary.
Never a bad time to post a somewhat related prediction of the future from 20 years ago.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I've had some trans people in my wider circle of acquaintances for ten, fifteen years now, and never had a problem with them.
The problem isn't true transsexuals. Back in the day, if you really wanted to change your sex, you went through psychological counsuling to make sure you REALLY wanted to do it, you were told of the all the surgical problems you may have to face, and you went a year or two dressed and identified as that sex before the final surgery. It was a long and careful process.

Now, we either have a bunch of larpers playing pretend, doctors teachers etc actively encouraging sex changes without any of the above steps and generally twtter faggots pushing their "pronoun" and "latinx" shit on us, helped out by the government and media. I don't have a problem with actual transsexuals, I have a problem with TROONS. And that's who is doing this.

Remember this, "Dr" John William Money the guy responsible for the "theory" of sexual identity etc, forced a child into a sex change due to a botched circumcision by getting to his parents. And that's not the worst of it. Look him up.

Edit: (Because I have more to say)

I know there are transsexuals out there who just want to live their own life and not get involved in this mess, but some of the blame falls on them too for not smacking the troons down early enough. Example, the whole "Latinx" thing...the hispanics were pretty quick to say "fuck off my language, wine mom". This is what should have happened long before now. The gay guys tried and failed, and the women have been bullied into submission.

Okay, sorry for the sperg. I didn't want to multi-post again, so I came back to edit this one.

Last edited:

chihirogumi

As much as I've repeated the anti-vermin memes, I'm of the opinion that there are a few genuine transgenders out there who never bothered people and are most likely not as terminally online and malicious as the transtrenders. To them I harbor no ill will and feel sorry that their plight has turned into a circus show, complete with freaks using clown makeup. They are unfortunately completely drowned out by the flood of incels with AGP fetishes and frumpy, smelly, white girls who all grew up on SomethingAwful, Reddit, and/or Tumblr (and are now growing up on Twitter and Discord after the exodus). The exploding numbers of trans/nonbinary freaks since the early 2010s is akin to a mind virus/parasite as @wrp nicely put it. So basically, my view is if you're a troon who lives online, chances are you're a freak and I want nothing to do with you. If you're the rare one that minds their own business and actually has a life, I'd be okay with socializing with you.

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
And then i see people like this, people who seemingly can't ever fathom being wrong about anything... how? How can you be so sure? Don't they ever doubt themselves?
It's eerily religious, i felt that way when i was a kid from a non-religious household being preached to by others at school, it's this absolute assurance in your beliefs. I think this is what initially made me really dislike these people, the sheer hubris and belittlement of others, like you are just RIGHT all the time and everyone else needs to shut up and listen or be branded as a heretic. I grow ever more convinced that religion and politics are essentially the same thing, methods to attain power.
I'd say it's more cult-like, mainly the full on vilifying and ostracism of anyone whom even just says no. There's a stark difference between being disappointed or frustrated that someone doesn't feel like you do and straight out labeling/treating them like devil-spawn which is so prevalent today in many places. It's the subclass/subhuman labeling of those outside their bizarre realm of thought that is telling. I'm glad somewhat it's on twitter and not behind closed doors so we can see it for what it is.

Sorry you had experiences that made you feel alienated like that growing up btw. Bible bashing (or other book bashing) never goes well in breeding care and trust between people. I've seen enough flat-out hostility pointed towards my line of belief that I feel that a bit. But, this is a forum about vtubers, not looking to discuss it further.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Hey, I know it feels really good to write short essays on how much you all hate trans people, but they kinda muddy the thread with stuff that other people have said a dozen times before. If you have to remind us how horrible they are, could you maybe fit it into a sentence or two?

My prediction: After graduating, a new vtuber that sounds suspiciously like Pikamee will join Vshojo. After two weeks, she'll start really whoring it up and going full SJW.

I don't know why so many other people are thinking she'll join Vshojo. Sure, she has some contacts there, but she has contacts everywhere, and at any rate it doesn't seem like she was in bad terms with VOMS, so if she wanted to continue to be an agency vtuber, why wouldn't she just stay put and ride out the wave? Surely she knows that these creeps are going to follow her to any new place she goes, seeing as how Calli is guilty for every sin DDK committed and so on. If she does hop to another agency I hope she has better discretion than to go to Vshojo, but I don't think she's going to another agency - I think she'll be out of the scene for a while, if not forever.

Fuck me. I never really was into Metal Gear, I've only played TPP and I'm clearly spoiled on it. God damn, how did you fuckers sit through 12 minutes of nothing but talking heads and scrolling text?

Because the gameplay is that good. (And unlike TPP the other games actually have an ending.)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
As much as I've repeated the anti-vermin memes, I'm of the opinion that there are a few genuine transgenders out there who never bothered people and are most likely not as terminally online and malicious as the transtrenders. To them I harbor no ill will and feel sorry that their plight has turned into a circus show, complete with freaks using clown makeup. They are unfortunately completely drowned out by the flood of incels with AGP fetishes and frumpy, smelly, white girls who all grew up on SomethingAwful, Reddit, and/or Tumblr (and are now growing up on Twitter and Discord after the exodus). The exploding numbers of trans/nonbinary freaks since the early 2010s is akin to a mind virus/parasite as @wrp nicely put it. So basically, my view is if you're a troon who lives online, chances are you're a freak and I want nothing to do with you. If you're the rare one that minds their own business and actually has a life, I'd be okay with socializing with you.
Not all trans people are troons, just like not all gay people are faggets, and from my experience, the good trans people usually just want to live as the gender they transitioned to, without bringing attention to the "trans" part and labeling themselves as some kind of inbetween-creature. Pretty much anyone who makes their preferred part of LGBTQCIANIGGA+ a core part of their personality is a piece of shit though.

Ironically enough, a good example of the former in e-celeb form would be SphereHunter, because regardless of the dude's history( :pekomusliml:), after transitioning she just never brings up the fact, doesn't label herself as trans, and doesn't use it for attention or pity points.

A good example of the latter would be pretty much anyone on twitter who has "Trans [XYZ] vtuber" in their bio, and probably doesn't stream at all.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Yeah it also reduced the amount of pages the main thread was getting, which was my main problem with the thread way back when. There would be drama, people would react and discuss it for like half a day... and then a bunch of lurkers or less active users would keep making reactionary posts for like a week about it and the discourse would never end, but it would also never go anywhere beyond "THIS IS SO RETARDED WTF?!"

The whole calli lean saga and several pippa sagas last winter lasted for WEEKS, with discussion flaring up and then dying down constantly and i found myself skipping entire pages because there was nothing new being said.

Also honorable mention to all of those bouts of infighting and tribalism people had that lasted 3-8 pages sometimes. It's honestly eerie how peaceful this site is compared to that, taking into account that many of the involved parties are still here.
New Rrat:
Pickaxemean was drinking lean with Karili and got far to crunk leading her to have to quit.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
This is the culture that Josh fosters, and yet still has the gall to act surprised and wonder why there are so many miserable cunts in his forum and repeatedly admits that the VTuber thread is, and I quote, "the closest thing to my dream for the farms."
The whole "paedophiles in the walls, under the bed, and especially behind every anime PFP" doesn't half get tiring. Josh at least has the excuse of having been burned by it in the past, but from so many others it just feels like the right-wing equivalent of virtue-signalling to be seen as the most violently and loudly anti-paedophile at all times, even when it's only tangentially relevant to the topic at hand.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The whole "paedophiles in the walls, under the bed, and especially behind every anime PFP" doesn't half get tiring. Josh at least has the excuse of having been burned by it in the past, but from so many others it just feels like the right-wing equivalent of virtue-signalling to be seen as the most violently and loudly anti-paedophile at all times, even when it's only tangentially relevant to the topic at hand.

But to stay on the topic of Pikamee's graduation:

FqMQ3pnakAEqByc.jpeg

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
I have so many things to say not only about the Pikamee situation, but about culture war, and all the bullshit that I wouldn't end today. So, I'm going to resume my feelings to this. I don't hate transgenderism, I hate weaponizations. If they had taken a mental illness like DID, anorexia or schizophrenia for their cultural contests right now those illnesses would be getting the hate and not transgenders, but they didn't choose those.

They chose one that is more likely to attract disoriented young people because almost everyone has wondered why there are certain "roles" associated with what they have between their legs, making the symptomatology of transgenderism "relatable", at least enough to drown out those who seek answers.

All those illnesses I mentioned have the ability to create fairly consistent cult-ish groups with strong foundations to weaponize, but they aren't as relatable (except anorexia, but it as already used in its own time). I avoid trans people like the plague because they have been weaponized and instead of being treated like the mentally ill people that they are, they have been given the power to act upon their delusions. I don't hate any particular person, but I hate their actions. There are groups that are being weaponized to destroy small things like hobbies to big things like countries, and these are the groups being countered now.

UberSoldat

NGL it's funny to see the rest of KF discover Pikamee and vtubers as a whole for the first time in this whole situation.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
NGL it's funny to see the rest of KF discover Pikamee and vtubers as a whole for the first time in this whole situation.
I think the first time they got exposed en masse was when Pippa made fun of Ralph on stream and the ragepig responded by hollering autistically while pretending he doesn't care about it.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
That behavior in turn only makes them sound suspicious as well.
"Where should we go out eat? I'm starving!"
"I hate pedophiles."
"Huh?"
"No! Don't look at my computer!"
It's almost like for some reason they need to really project their distaste, as if to say 'there's nothing to see here'. Oh well, I'm sure it's nothing.

Top Bottom