"I'm just taking a walk in the park while murdering some elementary school students"IRyS

Pikamee Graduation Thread

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Here's a noteworthy reaction tweet. Fellow troon target, Silvervale, sends her well wishes to Pikamee.

Archive

Stream is still ongoing but Pomu said that Pikamee gave her a heads-up about her Graduation before she even went on break, which would have been Feb. 9 at the latest.

The fairy sounds absolutely devastated.

Confirmation that Kettle informed at least some people she was planning on graduating which to me lends weight that she was planning on graduating way before all this.

I apologize if this was already stated

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Confirmation that Kettle informed at least some people she was planning on graduating which to me lends weight that she was planning on graduating way before all this.

This is generally what I believe as well but I think the HL stuff just exacerbated the situation.

Welcome to the forum, @CalciumAnimal! :sanasmile:

wrp

It was nearly 3 weeks from the start of her going into hiding to the time of announcement. I don't think others knowing ahead of time really means anything for the timing of her decision to graduate, besides it not being with the past day.
Also to note that the official statement calls itself "sudden", which says to me that either they did intend to announce her graduation at the event (but then why bother letting it slip just a couple days earlier) or that it was only brought up so recently that even Gyari was still surprised about it.

Last edited:

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
What a terrible day to wake up lol

THE ONLY plus side to being this fuckin late to catching up is that it DOES seem like this was potentially in the works before the issue with the wokeoids. So I don't feel AS bad on the assumption that she was planning to do this anyway.
But I still wouldn't ever say forgive the activist faggots who do this shit. It took less than a day for some to celebrate, to try and take credit, and to turn it around about how THEY will suffer more because of it. So fuck them regardless, and even if it WAS something she was going to do, congrats on shitting up a chunk of her last bit of time before she was gone anyway you worthless cunts.

Wish the best for the Kettle even if I didn't watch her as much as I intended. Fell off as more people showed up and twitch is a hassle to keep track of. Still miss some tangents because of that shitter site. I don't know if I believe the kettle plans on coming back or not elsewhere, but I want to beleeb. Even if it's as someone I won't watch much beyond clips or whatever. I'd still be happy knowing she was taken care of, even if it's just ending up in VShojo or something.
No activists were involved.

• Thunkful
Reactions: wrp

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Doesn't really make it better imo. If that were the case then they pretty much robbed her fans in spending more time with her.

Spirelord

Hello.
Man, I just wanted to watch her play games. I never wanted Pikamee of all people pushed into this spergy bullshit, yet here it is once again rearing its ugly, male pattern balding head and demanding a stay of hurt feelings because of their pride flag pass with leeches like Koe tardguarding them. To any dilators reading; if you want people to stop hating you, stop fucking with people just because you don't like what they do, and stop circling the wagons around the ones that do when it comes back to bite them. But they won't, and they'll be just as confused about this turn of events next time it happens.

Anyway, I'm hoping in vain she comes back and streams at a more relaxed pace so she doesn't burn out... Or at least makes an account to post small updates so we know she's doing well...

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 15154
This is the culture that Josh fosters, and yet still has the gall to act surprised and wonder why there are so many miserable cunts in his forum and repeatedly admits that the VTuber thread is, and I quote, "the closest thing to my dream for the farms."
Remember, Joms has also said he doesn't admit to the things he enjoys and avoids talking about things he follows as people will ruin it for him if he does. My theory has always been that he loves vtubers and anime but can't admit it.

That or he just needs to be infected with the mold.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The news has gotten so big even AugieRFC made a video about it:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Remember, Joms has also said he doesn't admit to the things he enjoys and avoids talking about things he follows as people will ruin it for him if he does. My theory has always been that he loves vtubers and anime but can't admit it.

That or he just needs to be infected with the mold.
How are the mold cultures coming along btw? I haven't stopped by the pippaposting thread in a while... You maniacs must have created some kind of fungal hivemind in there by now no?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
How are the mold cultures coming along btw? I haven't stopped by the pippaposting thread in a while... You maniacs must have created some kind of fungal hivemind in there by now no?
Nurgle's Rot 02.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The hivemind is healthy, the Pippa has been happy but this might be bad for her mental state, though the weaponization of the mold has been questionable in effectiveness. Patient Henry and Chase became retarded after infection, much like victims of the T-Virus.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Just woke up, I still can't wrap my head up over this news and there's fuckton of sperging even more than the last time I checked the internet.
My last thought about the situation surrounding her graduation news is that everything could've just been a case of accidentally lined up atrocities, or that she had this graduation planned long before le vermintide incident anyway and we wouldn't know jack shit because we're all just one of her fans/watchers among many

It's okay to feel bewildered or sad about the situation but at the end of the day, things like this are bound to happen one day.
Nevertheless, in the context of Pikamee itself, I can only wish her the best of luck in her next endeavor
Always a sad moment to lose a charming content creator like Pikamee is, but her legacy will live on and that alone is enough to prove she has accomplished more than any retarded vtweeter/trolls could ever be

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Null a few days ago in the Chase thread:
A Vtuber drama will never be worthy of putting it on the front page. Meine Yamanba, please.

Null now:
Everyone, listen, this is important news, Pikamee graduated, but first let me write my own explanation on what 'a vtuber' is...

:unsure:
His deredere side is showing again

paul

Early Adopter
These guys are unbelievable. They don't realize what they write/say, do they? (archive)
> never threaten streamers
> but do what I say and stop streaming the game

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Hmmmmm. Changing the narrative about the harassment, I see?

Re: The tweet.
No, I'm not a transphobe. I don't fear them. I hate them now. I loathe them to the bottom of my soul. They deserved all the twitter backlash (no violence, they already mutilate themselves) they can get. They need to be on the other side of the "cancel" wave. If you want to cut yourself up and pretend you're something you are not, fine. Don't force your mental illness on the rest of us, and especially innocent children. Fuck them. I'm not a Pika follower, but Coco was my Oshi and I remember the bad times there, which eventually made her quit HL. Now this. Pika may have been planning to retire, but the troons little temper tantrum probably costs us a few extra months of having her around. Those fuckers will dance on her grave and call it a "win". I came to VT as an escape from the "woke" infested media pervading television, movies, etc. Now, what I feared is starting to happen here too. It needs to be nipped in the bud. The JPs have the right idea. Play whatever they want, and fuck the nattering mobs. The EN tubers needs to just start using their "ignore" and "block" functions, and get their mods to work. Notice they only attack the WOMEN chubas, because the men (the real men, that is) will just go "lolgf femboy". Bravo to Tenma, by the way. I'm sick of these troons. My tolerance meter has crashed.

tl;dr: Fuck you troons. Long Live Pikamee.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Null a few days ago in the Chase thread:
A Vtuber drama will never be worthy of putting it on the front page. Meine Yamanba, please.

Null now:
Everyone, listen, this is important news, Pikamee graduated, but first let me write my own explanation on what 'a vtuber' is...

:unsure:
His deredere side is showing again
I'm more interested in the crisis of faith happening in the True & Honest camp, because some of them are morally obligated to agree with everything Jewsh says, and are also obligated to hate anything anime adjacent.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
These guys are unbelievable. They don't realize what they write/say, do they? (archive)
> never threaten streamers
> but do what I say and stop streaming the game

You know, sometimes i genuinely stop and think "What if i'm in the wrong? What if the people i disagree with are actually right and i'm just finding excuses to justify my bias" and i shut up about some point i don't think is worth everyone's time or keep quiet when i can't argue against an idea.

And then i see people like this, people who seemingly can't ever fathom being wrong about anything... how? How can you be so sure? Don't they ever doubt themselves?
It's eerily religious, i felt that way when i was a kid from a non-religious household being preached to by others at school, it's this absolute assurance in your beliefs. I think this is what initially made me really dislike these people, the sheer hubris and belittlement of others, like you are just RIGHT all the time and everyone else needs to shut up and listen or be branded as a heretic. I grow ever more convinced that religion and politics are essentially the same thing, methods to attain power.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I can't see her going more even more corpo when it feels like creative differences with GYARI is what caused this.
How's that even possible when, as far as I can gather, Gyari's idea for VOMs is 'I want my own vchuubas, here's your cute model, now do what you want'?

The model, yeah, we know Pikamee had her own ideas, but she also got the model she wanted, so...

Top Bottom