"Ponie posters backflip off a bridge for me"Tenma Maemi

Pikamee Graduation Thread

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
and bigots will continue framing it on the trans
I noticed you are the only user using "bigots" unironically, afaik. You continue to amuse me.

this shit

fuck it
I noticed you are the only user using "bigots" unironically, afaik. You continue to amuse me.
Some people were disturbed by my use of the word "transphobes". I used this opportunity to educate myself and knowing now that you dont fear the transgenders but hate them I changed my vocabulary accordingly. I'm sorry for the hurt I caused and I'll keep improving myself and learn how to not offend the bigots community.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The indoctrination is not sufficient... :SelenHAHAhere:
Some people were disturbed by my use of the word "transphobes". I used this opportunity to educate myself and knowing now that you dont fear the transgenders but hate them I changed my vocabulary accordingly. I'm sorry for the hurt I caused and I'll keep improving myself and learn how to not offend the bigots community.
Yeouch... that amount of passive-aggressive is hazardous you know? I almost lacerated myself on that...

this shit

fuck it
Yeouch... that amount of passive-aggressive is hazardous you know? I almost lacerated myself on that...
Dude I'm just parroting twitter apologies, let me have fun at least

Take the AI version
1677777950147.png

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Dude I'm just parroting twitter apologies, let me have fun at least
No, I at least got it, but you were being serious before. I must have missed a lot not being on general for awhile.

You're an interesting dude or trans folx or whatever you say, I'll give you that.

Edit: And before you think I'm criticizing you, I'm really not. I think it's great to have diverse opinion on here or it will just become a hug box. But, I will also laugh at you.

Last edited:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
On the Kf pikamee thread someone posted that /vt/ is gathering up info about all the people who bullied pikamee and the /vt/ jannies deleting any post that mentions trans-anything, with the intend of doxing them. Not sure if it is kosher to post here so I will just link to the KF posts
-

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm going to err on the side of caution and just go with Pomu and GYARI knowing what happened better than some rando on Twitter. Pomu said she told her before her break, which started in January, not after the HL crap.
Ultimately, it doesn't really matter.

The harrassment happened. Whether or not it was directly responsible for Pikamee's graduation is immaterial to it happening and it being despicable.

In the same vein, the people celebrating Pikamee's graduation exist. Whether or not their crediting themselves for it is accurate or not is immaterial. They're still despicable.

Last edited:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Also moralfagging about harmless entertainment they can just not interact with is the funniest to me.
You'll see these fucking retards type out a 500 word essay on why anyone watching Chinese cartoons is a pedophile and is contributing to the downfall of western civilization. And then occasionally even demand that Jannies or Jersh delete the vtuber thread, or any other anime related thing.

In the thread about a woman playing a Chinese cartoon character. That they clicked on. After reading "vtuber" in the title. With 0 knowledge of the community they're shitting on and trying to change to their liking.

Who knew people who make hating troons and degeneracy their entire personality are pretty much the same as people they hate?
I see the same thing with manga and anime. I think they are just mad that this stuff gets popular in the US and decide to denigrate the fans. Normally there should be a competitive domestic animation and comics industry, but if there isn't there isn't any reason to get mad at manga and anime.

this shit

fuck it
No, I at least got it, but you were being serious before. I must have missed a lot not being on general for awhile.

You're an interesting dude or trans folx or whatever you say, I'll give you that.

Edit: And before you think I'm criticizing you, I'm really not. I think it's great to have diverse opinion on here or it will just become a hug box. But, I will also laugh at you.
I mean, if people describe themselves as reactionary they're also literal bigots, so I'll use that word unironically here, yes.
I think most of you have drank the moral panic cool-aid and are too far gone in conspiratorial thinking, but I'm here to watch clips of anime girls (and vesper) and at least when we're talking about that the schizo tendencies of the farms don't spill too much in the discussion.

• Meds Now!
Reactions: wrp

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I mean, if people describe themselves as reactionary they're also literal bigots, so I'll use that word unironically here, yes.
I think most of you have drank the moral panic cool-aid and are too far gone in conspiratorial thinking, but I'm here to watch clips of anime girls (and vesper) and at least when we're talking about that the schizo tendencies of the farms don't spill too much in the discussion.
Well, as long "agree to disagree" is still in play and not completely removed from the lexicon now (which I feel it has), then fair enough.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I just feel like noting here that even if Pikamee was planning to graduate well in advance (which I'll admit is perfectly plausible, if something I still view as very unlikely), she has made no effort to dispel rumours about it being related to her recent harassment. She's under zero obligation to do such a thing, but there's no possible way that she wouldn't have known her extremely dedicated fans wouldn't instantly start looking for reasons.

It really, really strikes me as a (relatively) snap decision caused by a long-term issue which suddenly reached a breaking point she can't handle anymore. We've already established that she was bullied for various reasons in the past, and Japanese antis tend to be the nastiest and most obsessed kind of anti out there. I would much rather be filmed smacking the great horned rat in public with my face clearly visible and a pastebin of my dox in the comments section than anonymously piss off a single nipponese hikokomori tribe.
She is the biggest Vtuber for VOMS. Going with what Gyari said, the merch notice and the timing (lining up with her anniversary) I would assume it has to do with her wanting a better cut of the money. Do we know how the contract works for VOMS? How much of the tips/memberships/ad-revenue goes to the company and what % stays with the Vtuber? Pikamee is one of the few Vtubers that can live off streaming and honestly given how she acts and how she has described herself I can't see her dropping Vtubing to become a wagie. Currently, what is VOMS offering her?

Another important thing to mention is that her Youtube will be privatizing every one of her videos. From what I have seen before, this only happens if the Vtuber either decides to join another company or if they fucked up really bad and get taken behind the barn and shot (like Rushia, Yuno, and in a few weeks Zaion).

While the whole HP shit seems to have happened at a convenient time, her taking breaks also work. She has made no efforts to dispel the rumors because maybe she knows that doing so will only cause the retards on Twitter to go for her harder. Why even bother explaining things when the people you are trying to explain things to already made up their minds? To them not only is she a "transphobe" she is also now a "pedophile". Maybe KSON has talked to her about this.

Stream is going to be "I decided I wanted to quit before wizard game but those messages made me very sad so i didnt stream for weeks, but dont send any hates to the bullies dont fall into their same error, i love everyone and everybody male female or however you are, let's enjoy this last month together dayo"

Slacktivist will continue bullying with idiotic boycott campaigns and bigots will continue framing it on the trans, I'll just enjoy her last round of collabs (hopefully)
We will probably get a ton of good collabs this month. Given how many of the Holo and Niji girls have Pikamee as their oshi or as someone they look up to, I would expect them to push management for it.

I don't really expect Pikamee to mention any specific reasons for graduating other than "being tired", "finding something else to do", "new opportunity" or "for health/mental health reasons".

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Tranny jannies being troons, y'know, gotta support the cause. <insert blue boy here> There's a reason they shut out roommate talk there.

I considered making a post on 4chan at one point in my life, but noped out when it wasn't liking my vpn. It's no bastion of free speech, moreso extremism and degeneracy.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ultimately, it doesn't really matter.

The harrassment happened. Whether or not it way directly responsible for Pikamee's graduation is immaterial to it happening and it being despicable.

In the same vein, the people celebrating Pikamee's graduation exist. Whether or not their crediting themselves for it is accurate or not is immaterial. They're still despicable.
Oh, no, I 100% agree there. Just saying the graduation was gonna happen either way. The HL didn't cause it, but it has robbed fans of spending more time with her before it. It makes the whole graduation much worse that she was dragged in the middle of all this when she is one of the last people who deserves it.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
What I honestly hate about all this shit is assholes are gonna consider this a victory hell they already are
get rewarded for being vile filth in the shape of a person i guess

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Pretty late and been mad busy with real world shit but I'm breaking my forum hiatus just to say that Pikamee's graduation is one of the Seven Seals of the Chuuba Apocalypse being broken.

:botanheadshake:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pretty late and been mad busy with real world shit but I'm breaking my forum hiatus just to say that Pikamee's graduation is one of the Seven Seals of the Chuuba Apocalypse being broken.

"The blood of the pure one, spilled without regrets... Shall awaken the spirit of Wrath"
"Followers of Chuu'Ba you shall know pain, and in your throes of rage the world will shake"

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

THE FINAL YAB IS UPON US.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She is the biggest Vtuber for VOMS. Going with what Gyari said, the merch notice and the timing (lining up with her anniversary) I would assume it has to do with her wanting a better cut of the money. Do we know how the contract works for VOMS?
Pikamee has actually talked about this in the past. Sadly, the clip was deleted, and while there are supposedly several, Youtube is completely poisoned with Pikamee react 'content', so I'll commit a crime against humanity instead and link you to the reddit thread on the topic.

Channel income is entirely the talent's, while Gyari gets the entirety of merchandise income.

I know people often trot out the line about 'Merchandise > Superchats', but if one looks at the revenue developments for Hololive and Nijisanji, it's worth noting that SC (and member) revenue exceeded merchandise revenue until several years in. Merchandise is the big moneymaker if you actually are big, but for smaller streamers, SCs and memberships are more important.

And for all that Pikamee was big in VOMs, she was still barely in 4view territory. Whether merchandise revenue for her likeness exceeded SC/member revenue is debatable at best - I suspect it didn't. Though if any VOMS came close to merchandise being bigger, it was assuredly her.

Top Bottom