"What is three times nine? In a german sense it's 'I really don't wanna deal with your shit' because three times nine is 'NEIN NEIN NEIN' in german"Takanashi Kiara

Pikamee Graduation Thread

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Gyari talked about the Pikamee situation a bit on stream

Rough translation taken from a Discord server I'm lurking in:

IMG_20230302_212713.jpg

image.png

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Guess it really is unfortunate timing huh

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
That behavior in turn only makes them sound suspicious as well.
"Where should we go out eat? I'm starving!"
"I hate pedophiles."
"Huh?"
"No! Don't look at my computer!"
It's almost like for some reason they need to really project their distaste, as if to say 'there's nothing to see here'. Oh well, I'm sure it's nothing.
Also moralfagging about harmless entertainment they can just not interact with is the funniest to me.
You'll see these fucking retards type out a 500 word essay on why anyone watching Chinese cartoons is a pedophile and is contributing to the downfall of western civilization. And then occasionally even demand that Jannies or Jersh delete the vtuber thread, or any other anime related thing.

In the thread about a woman playing a Chinese cartoon character. That they clicked on. After reading "vtuber" in the title. With 0 knowledge of the community they're shitting on and trying to change to their liking.

Who knew people who make hating troons and degeneracy their entire personality are pretty much the same as people they hate?

this shit

fuck it
NGL it's funny to see the rest of KF discover Pikamee and vtubers as a whole for the first time in this whole situation.
It's just sad and boring to me, that they just get at the part where "well ahcktually pikamee was a pedophile"

View attachment 15200

View attachment 15201

Well, after Pomu's talk yesterday that about settles it. Sucks this moment had to be ruined like this.

UberSoldat

Whatever update we hope for, we will likely get it here

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Also moralfagging about harmless entertainment they can just not interact with is the funniest to me.
You'll see these fucking retards type out a 500 word essay on why anyone watching Chinese cartoons is a pedophile and is contributing to the downfall of western civilization. And then occasionally even demand that Jannies or Jersh delete the vtuber thread, or any other anime related thing.

In the thread about a woman playing a Chinese cartoon character. That they clicked on. After reading "vtuber" in the title. With 0 knowledge of the community they're shitting on and trying to change to their liking.

Who knew people who make hating troons and degeneracy their entire personality are pretty much the same as people they hate?

One of the few things I don't miss about the homeland is the occasional drive-by faggotry from those self-righteous moral crusaders. It didn't really bother me too much, but I always thought their hypocrisy was layered on a bit too thick. Oh, well. Their obnoxious song and dance could even be somewhat entertaining, at times.

At least Null always stuck to his guns and respected our right to enjoy the cartoon voicechanger wimmins, even if he hates the ebil animes with a burning passion, even going so far as to credit us with living up to the spirit of the site itself more than most other groups.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Where the fuck do you people even go that you are surrounded by vermintide irl? You should probably move. Like I can count on one hand the amount of them I’ve interacted with irl.
I work in an industry that requires me to live near a major metro area. So I'm invariably affected by them in my day to day life. It happens to the best of us.
Stream is still ongoing but Pomu said that Pikamee gave her a heads-up about her Graduation before she even went on break, which would have been Feb. 9 at the latest.

The fairy sounds absolutely devastated.

View attachment 15200

View attachment 15201

1677768796854.png
Of everything I've been thinking and reading, the timeline laid out above is the one that makes the most sense to me. I think she might have been in low spirits after the break she had leading up to Hogwart's launch, and the harssment she got sealed the deal to make the call to graduate. It would also account for her talking to Pomu and Silvervale in private to give them the heads up.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm going to err on the side of caution and just go with Pomu and GYARI knowing what happened better than some rando on Twitter. Pomu said she told her before her break, which started in January, not after the HL crap.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I just feel like noting here that even if Pikamee was planning to graduate well in advance (which I'll admit is perfectly plausible, if something I still view as very unlikely), she has made no effort to dispel rumours about it being related to her recent harassment. She's under zero obligation to do such a thing, but there's no possible way that she wouldn't have known her extremely dedicated fans wouldn't instantly start looking for reasons.

It really, really strikes me as a (relatively) snap decision caused by a long-term issue which suddenly reached a breaking point she can't handle anymore. We've already established that she was bullied for various reasons in the past, and Japanese antis tend to be the nastiest and most obsessed kind of anti out there. I would much rather be filmed smacking the great horned rat in public with my face clearly visible and a pastebin of my dox in the comments section than anonymously piss off a single nipponese hikokomori tribe.

Kalion

:)
I work in an industry that requires me to live near a major metro area. So I'm invariably affected by them in my day to day life. It happens to the best of us.

View attachment 15210
Of everything I've been thinking and reading, the timeline laid out above is the one that makes the most sense to me. I think she might have been in low spirits after the break she had leading up to Hogwart's launch, and the harssment she got sealed the deal to make the call to graduate. It would also account for her talking to Pomu and Silvervale in private to give them the heads up.

The only thing I disagree with is the announcing graduation more than a month out thing. One month is very normal for vtubers.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
than anonymously piss off a single nipponese hikokomori tribe.
id do it.
These things are shorter than most normal people, perfect for manhandling and dumping into a trashcan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1677772590151.png1677772603196.png1677772618516.png1677772636517.png a - a - a - a

And so it begins.

e: shit, meant to post this in the general vtuber discussion thread. womp womp. guess it tangentially fits though.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Last edited:

jarpoks

i think this' from kson's recent stream

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1677772570708.jpg
    FB_IMG_1677772570708.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 106

this shit

fuck it

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Prediction: if the stream chat is not moderated enough, it's going to turn into a battleground.

We are on the second day of the month, and tensions are only escalating when they really, really shouldn't be.

I do not see any clean way this is going to end, Pikamee's last month should be one of celebration for her memory, but it is becoming more and more clear that will unfortunately not take place as intended.

...And if the kettle cries because of it, I'll probably have to take another 1-2 week break so I don't let my anger get the best of me again.

this shit

fuck it
Stream is going to be "I decided I wanted to quit before wizard game but those messages made me very sad so i didnt stream for weeks, but dont send any hates to the bullies dont fall into their same error, i love everyone and everybody male female or however you are, let's enjoy this last month together dayo"

Slacktivist will continue bullying with idiotic boycott campaigns and bigots will continue framing it on the trans, I'll just enjoy her last round of collabs (hopefully)

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Fucking gator lmao
Should've known I'll always see a lowcow around Pippa. The pippatalyst of pipkin.

Wonder if she'll get filtered with how restrictive the game is at the beginning before it really opens up.
Screenshot_20230302_112518_Chrome.jpg

Top Bottom