"I was always really curious about what... what being fucked by a tentacle would feel like"Himemiya Rie

Pikamee Graduation Thread

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

I mean, I can understand why people would want Kson to stand up for Pikamee, but realistically there isn't anything she could do but tell Pikamee how to weather the storm and give her advice on how to handle it. I mean when Kson faced the same thing herself, she couldn't do anything about it. She did handle the comment blaming her well.

I do think there is someone to blame though, and it's all these social media site that do nothing about targeted harassment campaigns. Some of them take half-measures, like Twitch blocking words in chat, but what they really need to do is ban accounts that are doing online harassment campaign and that's with prejudice. I constantly see troon/furry brigade tactics on Twitter, and nothing happens to the accounts doing them. Make an off color joke and your account gets banned, be part of a mob attacking someone and nothing.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

What the hell was she supposed to do? Personally hunt down every twitter freak and cut them down with her sword?

It's not possible for third parties to create a shield against twitter replies. The most one can do is talk to people so they may ignore twitter drama, which she did.

I assume the SC was itself bait/harrassment. If it was serious, the author should get institutionalised for terminal retardation.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
What the hell was she supposed to do? Personally hunt down every twitter freak and cut them down with her sword?

It's not possible for third parties to create a shield against twitter replies. The most one can do is talk to people so they may ignore twitter drama, which she did.

I assume the SC was itself bait/harrassment. If it was serious, the author should get institutionalised for terminal retardation.
it might have been misguided but the intent is pretty clear "I wish you had used your large platform to speak out against this harassment" also assholes don't come back a day or so later and apologize for it.

KSON is pretty anti harassment in all forms it's no surprise some of her fans might be frustrated that she did nothing even if they know she can't realistically do anything

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Kson handled it like a champ.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Koe showcasing some classic Pika clips

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
FqZ_KEVWwAESP7B

Pikamee looks somewhat different than I remember, did she get a haircut?

Real philosopher this one

lol.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

i tought Kson was acting being surprised about Pikamee graduating because she already got her in VshojoJP but i guess this confirms that Pika is out of their reach,Mirai Akari seems more pausible for VshojoJP since she trusts Kson enough to go to her house

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
VT reacts to pika graduation including a rather wholesome cavalcade of "I love pika as my girlfriend and she has boing boing"

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
monster pilot by @maplesights.jpg

Going to miss this little kettle. Hopefully we'll see her in another form someday soon.

Pikameth by @mokuka_noe.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Top Bottom