"When in doubt - pull it out"Nanashi Mumei

Pikamee Graduation Thread

Stunned But Dumb

She's about to go through all of her models and will probably comment on them all, so... timely

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
She's impressively calm rn, joined in late so maybe I missed the waterworks but she's holding up well atm. Maybe because she already knows she'll pop up somewhere us? That this goodbye won't be forever?

:takocope:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
She's impressively calm rn, joined in late so maybe I missed the waterworks but she's holding up well atm. Maybe because she already knows she'll pop up somewhere us? That this goodbye won't be forever?

:takocope:
The faster you accept the easier it will be. You dont have to suffer more that you already do, sanalite

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
CCV has hit over 50k. Not bad at all for an event stream for someone not in the big two.

EDIT: My last two posts in this thread have been numberfriending. Sorry. Don't know what else to say.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She's about to go through all of her models and will probably comment on them all, so... timely

She showed all of them, but one.
:smugrys:

Edit: fuck you Pikamee, I'm glad you're graduating

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I remembered the black shirt outfit to be more pretty i guess thats why she comisioned one herself

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Gonna get gay for a moment don't mind me.

She's having a good time chatting and I'm glad she's going out on her own terms. This has felt much more like a casual zatsudan than a graduation stream. But I dunno, still hurts that this might be the last time. She was the first streamer whose chat I bothered to participate in. My first membership, first sc and red sc. Seeing her go from being okay at English on debut to having full-on conversations and English-only streams over the course of 2020 was great. I kept up on every stream for about a year and a half. I learned what vtuber culture is, understood why these men with voice changers are so loved and came to find my own admiration for them. All because of this kettle.

I don't care about the war against twitter or whatever. I don't feel angry at anyone. Just really sad that the person who got me into this hobby and made it a big part of my life is going to disappear after today. Maybe she'll show up in another corpo. I wanna cope and believe she'll show up in a few months. But for now I'm just gonna watch her last stream and say thanks for everything while drinking.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Her black shirt model is the only one with obvious tits. Maybe that's what she didn't like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ippy

Gonna get gay for a moment don't mind me.

She's having a good time chatting and I'm glad she's going out on her own terms. This has felt much more like a casual zatsudan than a graduation stream. But I dunno, still hurts that this might be the last time. She was the first streamer whose chat I bothered to participate in. My first membership, first sc and red sc. Seeing her go from being okay at English on debut to having full-on conversations and English-only streams over the course of 2020 was great. I kept up on every stream for about a year and a half. I learned what vtuber culture is, understood why these men with voice changers are so loved and came to find my own admiration for them. All because of this kettle.

I don't care about the war against twitter or whatever. I don't feel angry at anyone. Just really sad that the person who got me into this hobby and made it a big part of my life is going to disappear after today. Maybe she'll show up in another corpo. I wanna cope and believe she'll show up in a few months. But for now I'm just gonna watch her last stream and say thanks for everything while drinking.
im genuinely hoping that i get black out before the end of the stream. :)

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.
I guess this makes it the 3rd graduation I attended. I've got nothing else to do so might as well. Even though I'm just a passerby, I'd like to see her off. And perhaps, just like Shannon and Lyrica, Pikamee will pop up in another place. Hopefully.

There's no one on God's green Earth who will not miss the kettle laugh. You rarely find people like her these days (on the internet anyways).

ippy

coco was brutal, kizuna-ai was spectacular and beautiful (even though id never watched a single thing prior to her graduation - but it was... stunning). Pikamee is... chill as fuck.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Stunned But Dumb

She changed her password and email on her steam account so she doesn't have to return it to Gyari. Look, this might not be ok contractually but let her have this. She has 315 games on her account

Edit: I forgive this version of Isekai Pikamee because I like when half animal characters have their ears where they should be

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Sorry Pikamee, but that particular crying expression is ruined for me forever.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Well if this is good bye, at least she went out with a bang knowing how much she really meant to people and has enough donos to live comfortably for quite a while. I just tuned in so I missed what she said about September? Hopefully she comes back in some form at some point in the future. I'll miss ya Pika.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
So passes Pikamee, kettle of VOMS.

Top Bottom