"I'm just taking a walk in the park while murdering some elementary school students"IRyS

Pikamee Graduation Thread

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Man must look real weird seeing a guy in an excavator holding back tears.

:pikaufuk:

ippy

This is gonna suck so much. 2/3 oshiis down. :( But... who scooped her? She keeps hinting fall. selen/enna/pomu/pika or kson/nazuna/pika? My instinct says the former because its just so much more established (and more people to bounce off). I cant see her jumping into a gamble on vshojo actually widening the net (too cliquey, too niche and too twitch) even with her obvious chemistry with kson. Fall 2023. The queen is dead! Long live the queen (of cute chaos! - the perfect collab partner!)

Stunned But Dumb

If she just said psyche it was all just a prank, I'd get over it and be so happy.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Man, Pika being able to stay so cheerful makes this so much easier. Just feels like a normal one of her zatsu streams.

Pomu can't cope either.
foto_no_exif.png

Edit: as for agencies she would join, Niji or Vshojo would fit. I think she would be more likely to join VShojo so she had more control. She already streams on Twitch.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
She really doesn't sound sad, as other people have pointed out. It gives me a little hope that she'll reincarnate somewhere, I honestly don't care where. 🌈

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Look at those supas flooding in. At least when she rides off into the sunset, it'll be in the driver's seat of a new Miata.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Real philosopher this one

View attachment 17587
Now that i think of it, there should be one for trans and trans allies.

Oh wait. There it is!

Stunned But Dumb

She really doesn't sound sad, as other people have pointed out. It gives me a little hope that she'll reincarnate somewhere, I honestly don't care where. 🌈
I've been coping that she'll reincarnate next year or something this entire time. I guess that would just spawn rrats about whats up with VOMS or whatever, but I don't care. I just want her to be happy and I will be happy with her.

She's talking about how she wanted to, but never got to, one million subs and it's probably because of the split between twitch and all the competition.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Fall? Thats until September 1 i tought Vshojo would like to show their new members in AX like last year

Stunned But Dumb

Everyone is saying Nijisanji or Vshojo and then Idol EN drops a new gen and you hear some tea brewing in the background...

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Her outlook reminds me of Sana’s. Can’t be sad because just so grateful for all the support 💛💛💛

ippy

I've been coping that she'll reincarnate next year or something this entire time. I guess that would just spawn rrats about whats up with VOMS or whatever, but I don't care. I just want her to be happy and I will be happy with her.

She's talking about how she wanted to, but never got to, one million subs and it's probably because of the split between twitch and all the competition.
genuinely i think its because shes a huge fish in a tiny pond. I think she realised that which is why she didnt re-sign when her contract expired. It might be pure copium, but she's coming back for sure. Right! :)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

If there was fallout with GYARI it would be over her model. She hated her black shirt outfit and went so far as to get her own L2D around the same it came out.

I am like half on whether she will actually reincarnate or not. If she were to, it would have likely been to have more control iver her character design. She hated her life before streaming, so idk what else she would do except maybe go back to school.

Spirelord

Hello.
Look at those supas flooding in. At least when she rides off into the sunset, it'll be in the driver's seat of a new Miata.
It's why I have low hopes of her coming back- she's got enough to retire! Or maybe even found her own company, haha... Copium''s not even fucking working anymore...

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Everyone is saying Nijisanji or Vshojo and then Idol EN drops a new gen and you hear some tea brewing in the background...
Nice Catch Jews :shubaIapprob: (if it is)
It's why I have low hopes of her coming back- she's got enough to retire! Or maybe even found her own company, haha...
Yeah IDK what would happen at the end of the year it could be even this BIG cope

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
If there was fallout with GYARI it would be over her model. She hated her black shirt outfit and went so far as to get her own L2D around the same it came out.
This is weird to me. I mean, it's barely different from her first model, only with a black shirt. It is really different from the cartoony kaiju model and the isekai models that she seems to really like, but so is her original model and she likes that one.

EDIT:
Gen 3 is soon, remember? :^)
Dude, can you imagine Pippa and Pikamee in the same company? The kettle/window wiping laughter would shatter your glass every collab.

One thing this means is that the community is going to be scrutinizing every major debut for the next several months.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Pikamee talking about how grateful she is for the support and how VTubing changed her life. So have this

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
This is weird to me. I mean, it's barely different from her first model, only with a black shirt. It is really different from the cartoony kaiju model and the isekai models that she seems to really like, but so is her original model and she likes that one.
FON2HiQWQAU7r9t.jpg

IDK about that

Top Bottom