"You broke-ass bitch, just buy more money!"Axel Syrios

Pikamee Graduation Thread

this shit

fuck it
I'll be providing every available archive I could find later, if needed I'll try to make a thread like Yugo's after her graduation date too
That said I'm really sad about this news, pikamee was one of the early vtubers I watched, her energy and kettle laugh will be missed dearly
It's really unfortunate that she was put in a horrible situation against le vermintide right after having to take care of her sick family too, the timing is just all around bad for her. godspeed on your next career kettle woman

Putting this for comparison:
New one
View attachment 15050

The old one I took from one of archive link for her likes tab
View attachment 15049

Yeah, slight change on the bio... high chances that she's getting booted out of niji now
Man how can you fuck shit up so hard to get booted after less than 3 months. This idiot is throwing away one of the best corpo models too.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Yeah, Zaion probably ain't lasting much longer, and if she doesn't get fired I'll eat a hat. A shame, she was honestly my favourite in XSOLEIL.

USS IOWA

If Zaion got booted I see a lot of Vtuber fans will start hating the rainbow.
2 big corpo graduations in a month, now that's something you almost never see happen.
I remember Coco and Lulu graduated really close to each other. I think.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Man how can you fuck shit up so hard to get booted after less than 3 months. This idiot is throwing away one of the best corpo models too.
her model was one of the most expressive I've seen without the 3.0 brush up, and all around a nicely designed one too
goddammit woman

UberSoldat

Yeah, Zaion probably ain't lasting much longer, and if she doesn't get fired I'll eat a hat. A shame, she was honestly my favourite in XSOLEIL.
2 big corpo graduations in a month, now that's something you almost never see happen.

chihirogumi

Along with the biggest ES corpo imploding.

this shit

fuck it
If Zaion got booted I see a lot of Vtuber fans will start hating the rainbow.
Why tho? She was streming just three months and it was clear that for niji it wasn't just "we don't like her jokes", but that she was being a lil shit to work with behind the scenes

It's not going to be a good year for the industry, huh? Not that WACTOR doesn't deserve to implode, but all this in the first two, three months of 2023?
We are also seeing 2 small new corpo doing unexpectedly well and phase gentoo still going strong, don't start doomposting for 2023 yet

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Along with the biggest ES corpo imploding.
It's not going to be a good year for the industry, huh? Not that WACTOR doesn't deserve to implode, but all this in the first two, three months of 2023?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Why tho? She was streming just three months and it was clear that for niji it wasn't just "we don't like her jokes", but that she was being a lil shit to work with behind the scenes
These things should've been seen before debut, so if anything, it tells us niji has a shit screening process. They supposedly work with the talents for months before debut with mock debut streams and training and the whole shebang. You're gonna tell me management didn't see her behavior before debut?
I don't watch niji, but if she kicks the bucket I might start watching her.

UberSoldat

These things should've been seen before debut, so if anything, it tells us niji has a shit screening process. They supposedly work with the talents for months before debut with mock debut streams and training and the whole shebang. You're gonna tell me management didn't see her behavior before debut?
They already allowed a guy who tricked the whole internet into thinking he died and was even memorialized.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
God dammit they actually got Pikamee to quit. Fuck these activists screwing with such a sweet and harmless girl like her that she gets to the point of ending her career.

FUCK
I hope all the twitter troons who bullied Pikamee into graduation because she wanted to play a goddamn game and likewise are happy shes graduating burn and rot in hell.

I'm just fucking angry
As am I my friend. As am I.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
@The Proctor
Please don't janny any fedposting with regards to they whom shall not ever be men/women and visceral, primal desire to express our anger.

Exiling troons to an island and conducting biological weapons testing on them is too kind.

Fuck.
Troons :pikafaku:

what a fucking time to reach 2k
Not like this. Fuck.

this shit

fuck it
I'm sorry but "I'll start watching a talent because she's a nightmare to work with" sounds extremely retarded.
She surely knew she coudn't play gachas on her past life accounts before debut, but she went and did it anyway. She had I don't know how many stream privated because she kept fucking up multiple times. If you wanna support a gacha addict just because she can't keep a job go help some local meth head instead

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

You know how big of a presence she was when even one of the 4 kings replied to her.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hey, Hololive is doing fine, their biggest recent drama was people complaining about the lack of EN3 and debuting the wrong gender. :watamelon:
If anything happens in the next month or two, it is your fault for jinxing it. Just know that.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's a lot larger than the vermintide unfortunately. This has to bite back the whole of the wokedom mob that enables their existence. The whole "allyship" NPC secretariat bureau and the journos that service them. Sorry if I come across as rambling, I genuinely am pissed off at this lol.

Bug Eater

Yeah, slight change on the bio... high chances that she's getting booted out of niji now
I saw some other PL activity that suggests she has been flirting with the idea for the past few weeks, the only thing we're missing now is the ominously coordinated vague-posting from other Niji EN members.
Allegedly this is a screenshot from her PL discord, can't verify (and I saw it originally on 4chan) (but it seemed legit)
zaion.jpg
Liking sussy comments on one of her PL videos (link)
1677579952667.png
If you want some weapons-grade copium, she might just be reviving the channel so she can stream Genshin/FF14 etc on her main accounts without being yelled at by management.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
@The Proctor
Please don't janny any fedposting with regards to they whom shall not ever be men/women and visceral, primal desire to express our anger.
ah yes i too would like fedposts to remain up so any random idiot that stumbles in here can take them and bitch to xenforo and get the hosting and/or license revoked

AmpleChip

This is fucking infuriating, one of the kindest fluffiest streamers I've ever had the pleasure to watch bullied by troon scum out of a job she loved.
No mercy for the rainbow brigade in minecraft.

Top Bottom