"Incorrect, my trash is not in bags"Fujikura Uruka

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Atlas

Now consider how many people in chat had no idea who she was talking about or why she was so excited.
I hate tourists.

JMForte

The fact Pippa had to go dig up this omega tweet automatically makes her incorrect.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What did Lewud mean by this (I'm being real what did he mean by this)

RedRage

Postal rrat

chinshilla

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Salado

Topo Chico

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Topo Chico

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Now consider how many people in chat had no idea who she was talking about or why she was so excited.
with their shitty stock performance? no surprise

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
It'd be cruel, but imagine Fish putting tickets to Holofes 2025 for all the Phase girls (and staff) behind 100 layers of packaging (including CD case shrinkwrap from the 90s).

And it's up to Pippa to retrieve them.

:annoyedpippa:
When it was supposed to be Phase Wars, but you let the ESL type it out so it becomes Phase Saw. To be fair to Pippa, she's at least less likely to suffocate herself with it than.. probably 3 other people in phase. Although Remi's probably the only one who would do it by accident. Sometimes I wonder how she survives. Wish that girl the best but goddamn.

That said I won't be horrified by her purchases until she pulls out that Hololive Mahjong set on camera. I will delude myself that she can help herself until then.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
When it was supposed to be Phase Wars, but you let the ESL type it out so it becomes Phase Saw. To be fair to Pippa, she's at least less likely to suffocate herself with it than.. probably 3 other people in phase. Although Remi's probably the only one who would do it by accident. Sometimes I wonder how she survives. Wish that girl the best but goddamn.

That said I won't be horrified by her purchases until she pulls out that Hololive Mahjong set on camera. I will delude myself that she can help herself until then.
Nickel and dimed by gacha and trading cards is more likely to kill you than a couple huge purchases.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

holojong is useful. so is pekora blueberry jello.

DTrp

Legal mindset +gator talking about Pippa's legal question asked:

E: timestamped video

Last edited:

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Legal mindset +gator talking about Pippa's legal question asked:

E: timestamped video

How does Pippo figure into the lore?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
damn we are 1 page away from 1000

DogBone