"I wanna get married at Costco! I want my wedding reception and cake from Costco!"Remilia Nephys

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
How is 31 in any way old.
Are you a baby?
Genuine question.
It's pretty old in woman years:smugpipi:
It's understandable why they were annoyed at that, but Rie has a history of getting mad at capippis, which makes it funny.
It's so dum because everyone else in gen 2 mentions Pippa at least once a week or more. It's a great zatsu filler, everyone loves Pippa, but no Rie has to put her foot down on it. No Mickey mouse in the Pluto movie? Okay Rie, whatever.

It will always be funny that a catchy cringy Pippa the ripper blows out all the serious "good" covers and originals :SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
who would have thought that a rigid, unimaginative people like the japanese would inspire such dull music out of vtubers. hime needs to take a cue from lumi and find inspiration in musicians like Doja Cat.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
if your timeline is correct, she made that tweet 7th which is before the release of the cover on the 8th.
Did you forget that time zones exist, or do you believe they aren't actually real?

Hime's post happened here, if you want to read six-month old forum posts about the subject and refresh yourself about what happened.
Hime is seething about harines again

Last edited:

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It will always be funny that a catchy cringy Pippa the ripper blows out all the serious "good" covers and originals :SelenHAHAhere:
I kind of want Pippa to put her AI outro song on the Phase Music channel, just so I can have a giggle when it gets more views than the song Rie's in.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

famous artist pipkun

DTrp

Oh fuck yes

wait, i thought pippa was mad at / hated tenma for infecting her with canceraids? is this like one of those mandated corporate team building exercises?

Salado

wait, i thought pippa was mad at / hated tenma for infecting her with canceraids? is this like one of those mandated corporate team building exercises?
THEY HATE EACH OTHER!

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I think you forgot the timeline for the Gods cover stuff.

Rie, Uruka, Ember, Airi, and Lumi released the cover "Gods" on the then-new Phase Music channel on December 8. A bunch of Pippa's fans decided to spam variations of "where's Pippa the Rippa" on Twitter and the Youtube comments in response to the release of the cover. Rie (who I believe was overseeing this project) posted this in response on twitter

View attachment 72229

Lia liked the post, and Airi liked and retweeted the post, before Rie (or one of the managers) deleted it.
if your timeline is correct, she made that tweet 7th which is before the release of the cover on the 8th. what i remember is, people thought it was going to be a channel for all of phase music and it wasn't until this tweet was posted that everyone realized that wasn't the case.
I'm sure people continued to be annoying after she let them know it was bothering her though, which is fair.
They were hopping into all the girls chats asking when Pippa the Ripper was gonna be brought back whenever they were advertising their new song and the channel. It didn't just happen to Rie, I also remember seeing them in Lumi and Airi's chats as well. It was super obnoxious and they really deserved being told to shut the fuck up.

Rie just sucks at dealing with Harine retardation much worse than the others.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
THEY EACH OTHER!
Both Pippa and Tenma admitted they did hate each other at one time, not talking for like 4 to 6 months because of some silly argument.
I think Pippa was the first one to admit this last year around the time when they made up.

Usually women just silently seethe and backstab each other, its almost weird how much of a bro tier relationship they have despite being biological women.

Topo Chico

Welp, hope eimi wakes up for the collab. She's going to bed after feasting ( :architect: )

famous artist pipkun

Both Pippa and Tenma admitted they did hate each other at one time, not talking for like 4 to 6 months because of some silly argument.
I think Pippa was the first one to admit this last year around the time when they made up.

Usually women just silently seethe and backstab each other, its almost weird how much of a bro tier relationship they have despite being biological women.
tenma talked about thag fiest righr?

Bronze

Oh fuck yes

Impressive that they've managed to convince Eimi to not play Elden Ring for 8 hours instead. Wish Tenma was in full health. Hope she still gets to have fun

JMForte

when Pippa the Ripper was gonna be brought back
The retardation of that could have been easily avoided if Pippa never made that song private. Pippa made begging for Pippa the Ripper to return a thing, and it didn't help that a bunch of the girls also played into the "bring Pippa the Ripper back" shit.

RedRage

Sven

Tenma also down for a nap.

Half the collab ends up being Pippa and Airi talking well desperately trying to get Tenma &/or Eimi to wake up in the background....

I'm okay with this result

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The retardation of that could have been easily avoided if Pippa never made that song private. Pippa made begging for Pippa the Ripper to return a thing, and it didn't help that a bunch of the girls also played into the "bring Pippa the Ripper back" shit.
They could have thrown it up on the music channel and added a card to the new songs too, to help make men watch music videos that they don't really want to watch :smugpipi:.

RedRage

Now that its all done, I'm gonna link this here. A 3 part compilation with at least one clip from every stream still on Pippa's channel over the last three years coming up to a bit over 16 hours to celebrate 3 years with this pink dork.

Atlas

It's not even about just making it private. It only got as big as it did because pippa would react every time it's brought up. Also, any of the girls who complained about people bring it up, Have no room to talk If they played into the joke

Top Bottom