"The earth that we all stand on; Nevermind, we all are children of the Earth, we are children of Takenoko"Omaru Polka

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Topo Chico

Elaborate.

I feel Pippa's pain, retards are even doing the hawk tuah meme in the gunsphere

The hawk tuah meme lower

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
if she needs steam games to buy instead of powering through her eternal backlog, I'm just going to shoot wildly based on a vague idea of what she enjoys because I still don't understand it to this day, but I can at least guarantee for the games' enjoyment:

"My Time At Sandrock", sequel to "My Time At Portia", is a 3D farming/life-sim that actually has a direction and gameplay that isn't just straight up aping stardew valley. It's my go-to recommendation for chuubas that crave the eternal farm-adventure-social loop and have put one million hours into SDV. Story mode's over 100 hours long, multiplayer mode has its own progression and quests, and the company releases free major content updates each quarter ever since it left early-access:

To help fund the quarterly content updates, they have quite a few cosmetics, outfits, furniture DLC, so only get those if you enjoy the game and want to support its development. That being said, the one DLC I can readily recommend as a purchase is the Monster Whisperer, which adds Monster Taming/Catching to the game, thus adding another notch to the cycle that Palworld started. It's not on sale because it released recently, but it very much aligns with Pippa's interests:

And here's easy access to the previous game, which also boasts an incredible amount of content, and has story/character/lore tie-ins since these games exist in an overarching world (as will their inevitable third game in the series). Sandrock is a mechanically better game than Portia, which should go without saying, but I need to account for whatever brainworms may prevent chuubas from looking into it - it is a good game, you will probably enjoy it:

And from the same studio is a School Building Sim, isometric, which started as an internal experiment but was so beloved that they put resources into it to make it a full game. It also follows the same "free content updates funded by cosmetic DLC" as the My Time series, and it seems to be working out for them:

Bronze

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Civilization VI is $3 USD today. I can't give it a glowing review, but it's normally $60 USD and there no way the global conquest of Pippakistan doesn't make her at least three bucks. Similarly, both American and Euro Truck Sim are $3. I imagine it's kind of hard to keep your eyes on the road and read chat at the same time but that's most of the fun.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Civilization VI is $3 USD today. I can't give it a glowing review, but it's normally $60 USD and there no way the global conquest of Pippakistan doesn't make her at least three bucks. Similarly, both American and Euro Truck Sim are $3. I imagine it's kind of hard to keep your eyes on the road and read chat at the same time but that's most of the fun.
Drinking and driving Euro truck sim

Topo Chico

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
cmon pippa cry for us

DogBone

Elaborate.
You know Prometheus from Greek mythology? How he gave humanity the gift of fire and was subsequently tortured for all eternity? I feel like that, but instead of giving people something good, I'm giving them a curse.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sven

Given someone in chat whined about it and it was killing the stream for me, weekly reminder if Youtube is lagging and forever loading to close chat and see if that helps

JMForte

Sven

She's an alcoholic. She showed up to her meetup with Lisa drunk, and then drank some more.
She's from redneck stock, their blood type is PBR

RedRage

Given someone in chat whined about it and it was killing the stream for me, weekly reminder if Youtube is lagging and forever loading to close chat and see if that helps
Install Hyperchat, dealt with the chat lag for me.

Atlas

I feel Pippa's pain, retards are even doing the hawk tuah meme in the gunsphere

The hawk tuah meme lower

If I go to the range and see you with this lower, I'm going to shoot you.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
>'tastes like piss
One of the worst phrases imo, why would you know what piss tastses like?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"It must be one of her moderators because (...) he has an unconventional face"
:ironmousekek:

DTrp

>Pippa makes a mixed drink
>doesn't mix it

Why is she like this?

Also: Gin does taste like pine. yuck.