"Apparently, they all just assumed that I was that girl who wet herself"Matsukai Mao

PIPPAPOSTING V2

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
The five years thing usually applies in terms of being "big" (Boogie fat joke here), trends change, tastes change, most people have a drop-off. The difference is whether they're willing to accept that.

Some people can let their careers grow old with grace, they'll save money when they're doing well so that years later they can keep posting videos for an audience that's a quarter of the size it used to be while being satisfied and financially stable doing so.

Others indulge in instant gratification, like Boogie/DSP, etc., and become more and more desperate to maintain that lifestyle even when their income is a fraction of what it used to be. They're the ones you see sulking and begging to a point where they alienate all their fans, rather than just the tourists who've moved on organically.
Ehhhhhh.... I don't actually think a five year limit applies much at all. A lot of the current/past "top" creators have been making online content for a long time before ever making it big, and have managed to maintain a decent following even after their "peak". Just throwing the first normie creators I can think of at a wall and seeing what sticks:

Jerma? Around for a long ass time as a TF2 youtuber, then transitioned to twitch to do gaming streams, then started switching it up to surrealist skit streams, now retiring after around 15 years of content creation. A lot of TFTubers have made the transition to normie streamer, RTGame is also quite large and has been around a long time.

Assmongold? Around for a long time as an MMO femboy, now does react content? I don't know since I don't watch him, but he's been around a long ass time and has more fans now than he ever has.

That Ninja guy was around for a long time as an esports femboy before streaming, then he streamed for 5+ years before he took off.

Pretty sure Ludwig was around for a long ass time before getting popular too.

uhhhhhhh I don't know what normies watch tbh I ran out of steam after mentioning TFTubers

RedRage

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I miss RT's TF2 videos. His new stuff is still pretty decent though.

Stunned But Dumb

My first thought is AVGN. I admit I haven't watched him in years, but I know he's still active and has been going for like 20-ish years. I wonder if he'll ever stop

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I miss Pippa, not TF2.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"In New Jersey and Rhode Island, incest between consenting adults (16 or over for Rhode Island, 18 or over for New Jersey) is not a criminal offense, though marriage is not allowed in either state."

Don't let Pippa know.

Sven

Not a name I ever expected to read here.
Given he has done multiple collabs with Rin you shouldn't be too shocked to see his name on a vtuber forum, though the Jim thread is a less expected place for it

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
How is me wanting to kill her a few times in a video game perverted?
You clearly gain some kind of perverse pleasure from it. Maybe if you focused more on uplifting her than whatever it is you'd have a better time.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Maybe if you focused more on uplifting her
Name one time on this entire forum you have ever done this because I have a feeling meatposting does the opposite...

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Name one time on this entire forum you have ever done this because I have a feeling meatposting does the opposite...
I have always praised the meat Pippa.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore